I improved chess

I improved chess.

How do I make for it an AI?

Attached: latgi.webm (1024x600, 1.63M)

oh boy you came just to the right place.
Jow Forums loves chess AI

Attached: im_deceased_fam.jpg (183x276, 6K)

Minimax

You turned chess into a fursona 6x8 anime nightmare.

If you wanted to go weeb why not just play shogi?

Is my own original game.

you're gonna need to roll out some trees boi

See Stockfish and AlphaZero

This looks god awful.

looks pretty cool op

>hp bars

Attached: 1537993710330.jpg (960x955, 95K)

>oh no you need to clone chess 100% otherwise you're hitler
fuck off

>i need to make the game unnecessarily more complicated. it definitely wont be less fun

>HP bars make chess a hardcore 4x4 game
???

chess is literally baby tier dumbass.

el congolombiANO

>chess is literally baby tier dumbass.
Them's fighting words.

chess is considered a nostalgia faggot game on the boardgames comunities.

It's like thinking pacman is still hot shit today.

is this really 0n ajaskjasjksajkasjkas

Are you defending a furfag java game???

it's pretty well figured out for the most part. is it possible to play perfect games with a computer? no, but really the only thing that makes the game competitive is limited time. I'm also glossing over the statistically known noncompetitive part of who moves first.

Nice project, some kind of fairy chess or shoji variant...

If you mean how to interface with AI engines then a common way is to define a text protocol that AI engines can read/write.

The AI engines can read STDIN and write STDOUT, then the game can launch processes with those file handles redirected to internal pipes or network socket or whatever.

Of course every AI engine needs to implement your text protocol.

t. someone who doesn't understand chess

man this just took me back and reminded me of the lego spybot nightfall incident game

Attached: 1.png (1080x680, 445K)

Fucking loved spybotics as a kid. I had nippy boy. The serial cable was wank though.

Attached: spybot.jpg (560x380, 31K)

Semisupervised adversarial net. Now get going, fag.

Looks like it could be a nice game, keep working on it user! I think minmax could work with a certain depth and a board evaluation function, maybe a monte carlo tree search could work too? Or maybe there is some alpha zero implementation you could use that can learn how to play the game?

I found an archive of it online but i don't have flash on my phone to run it

For chess you'll first want a pruning tree and then likely some kind of supervised learning neural net over the top

implement leveling and equipment system now

you mean these guys who play these abominations consisting of millions of little game pieces instead of making it a computer game at this point so CPU does all calculations for you?

Attached: IMG_3688.jpg (800x547, 213K)

>using AI
Lmao'ing @ ur life. Why waste the electricty? Just hook up a chimp to your game and let it control the pieces with its brain. Wala, observe the results

Attached: 3-600.jpg (449x600, 23K)

1. Write a function that evaluates board states
2. Get all board states up to a certain depth

>Chess BUT WITH RPG ELEMENTS AND PERMADEATH
>also random item drops and Hero abilities

You should download a chess AI and modify it, you're not gonna do any better yourself OP

Chess is one of the most balanced game in existence, you're not capable of improving it. Also your game isn't anything like chess. Also bait. Also why did you go through so much effort for bait?