Sudo apt install kolourpaint4

>sudo apt install kolourpaint4
>115 packages

Attached: kolourpaint_kde4_big.png (542x501, 39K)

That name literally gives me white supremacist vibes.

don't install it then

All kde shit does this because of how deeply they tie their kuck libraries. Kdenlive is so awful on anything but their bloated mess because of it
Go back

Fins and Germans. What did you expect?

what is best alternative? gpaint is shit

>115 packages
>and not a single one included a correctly drawn isometric cube...

It's an isometric shipping container

>115 packages
you do realize this is a very flawed metric for what ever you are trying to say. really you haven't said anything just an implied statement. kinda cringe to be honest.
why live op?

If they left out even one package they would be inable to draw circles.
That's why GIMP can't do it.

It's installing all the KDE/QT shit, of course.
It's kind of annoying, because it's a perfectly sensible Paint clone that doesn't use the window toolkit everything else on my machine does, so it has to pull in all this fucking shit.

>i want to install something that's part of KDE
>OH NO IT'S INSTALLING A LARGE PART OF KDE
I don't know how people are this dumb.

t. KDE cuck

Name any other DE that operates like this.

>t. KDE cuck
don't choke on all the drool

Attached: retard.jpg (298x379, 8K)

kde is the systemd of D.E.'s

actually that would be GNOME, which is actually so fucking cancerous that it literally requires systemd or else it can't work

>part of kde
it's a fucking paint program, it has no business having de/wm specific deps

the best thing availabe and absolute flawless.

Attached: 1409784208894.jpg (518x517, 24K)

It's a KDE paint program. Developed for KDE.

Cracker

so? it still has no business having any de specific deps. how fucking hard a concept is that to grasp

nigger

>gpaint
>2 packages

>kde shit
of course it's going to pull in a ton of shit. it's bloated as hell and the ktards are too delusional to realize this
this. literally no other DE application depends on almost the entire fucking desktop
retarded Kcuck. fuck off

It has the business the developer wants it to have.

user it only exists to be part of kde

The kcuck is OP that wants to use KDE software outside of KDE. It's like inviting a chad to your home and not expect it to fuck your wife.

thread should have ended here

You don't really get Linux do you?

I get it perfectly, you are the struggling to understand a basic fact.

nigger

no it doesn't, retards have no business making shit software. that's the main problem with linux.

They do and there is nothing you can do or say that will change that.

115 penises in your anus.

that's fucking stupid. you can easily use gnome, mate, xfce and lx applications on any de/wm you like because they don't depend on a shit ton of DE specific shit. kde is a fucking pain to deal with and it just forces you to use it since it pulls in amost everything you need for the desktop

you're wrong. just because they can and no one stops them doesn't mean they have any business doing it

This is why Linux has chosen Gnome (as bad as it is).

So don't use it. Pretty simple.
>you're wrong
Not really, but you know I'm right.

just fork it retard

>can't admit when he's wrong
you're a leftist vegan aren't you

>Linux has chosen Gnome
What?

you're pathetic

No, I'm a fascist. But I don't see how this has anything to do with the fact that you are wrong.

but I'm not wrong. according to your ideology just because anyone can go out and buy paint supplies means they have any business being an artist regardless of talent. that stupid shit is how we got modern art

Art is what I define as art, not what you define as art.

>hurr durr art is subjective
no it's not faggot

why are you still falling for his bait

That's literally wrong. Install any of the GNOME apps on a machine without GNOME 3 and you're suddenly pulling down like 80 additional packages, and fat ones at that.

because I, must, win, internet, fight!

fpwp go back to resetera

file roller or gnome terminal literally pull in only 2 dependencies though I did check nautilus and that pulls in 18 but still a farcry from what a kde package needs. kwin needed over 40 and it even pulled in the plasma

The average package count isn't even a close comparison.The first time I ever used a KDE package outside of KDE, I literally thought I had fucked up and accidentally installed the KDE desktop. I was using apt at the time, so I thought it was like one of those situations where you uninstall a program and your whole desktop gets removed, but in reverse. :)

pinta, probably.

i don't understand why yall are upset by this.
it's a free program that works well.
if you don't like it, don't install it, if you do, then do.
problem solved.
there is no need to be upset.

>I literally thought I had fucked up and accidentally installed the KDE desktop
For all intents and purposes, you basically did.

nigger

Have you never installed KDE software before?

Windows doesnt have this problem.

PajeetOS can go fuck itself.

autists hate the concept of bloat and get triggered over a large number of packages
it's really ironic considering the philosophy behind Linux of 'making programs do only one thing' leads to the fuck ton of packages needed

You don't need all of them, are you bad at using package managers?

>are you bad at using package managers?
Tell me how to install kolourpaint in debian without installing dependencies

>4
So you're installing a KDE4 application? That's why it's pulling Qt4 and KDE4 stuff, you fucking retard.

Just install Krita

Gnome

Don't install KDE software if you don't use KDE.

>sudo apt install kolourpaint
>E: Package 'kolourpaint' has no installation candidate

idiot

blow me, Knigger

>Knigger

dumbest thread on Jow Forums right now
I love it

Fuck off nigger

Don't have sex.

just use proper, mr bill gates certified software

Attached: 2019-04-30-085905_1600x900_scrot.png (1600x900, 228K)

the foot
but you're probably running a gtk-based DE already so most of the dependencies for the package you're installing are already there

>linuk

it isn't even the DE itself in most cases, it's shitty maintainers pulling in more deps (or recommends/suggests) than are exactly required. It could also be bad kitchen sink configured builds to appease the largest population because disk space is basically infinite and free.

it's basically impossible to escape gtk even without a DE, gnome doesn't have the kind of interconnectedness KDE does though.

>it isn't even the DE itself in most cases, it's shitty maintainers pulling in more deps (or recommends/suggests) than are exactly required. It could also be bad kitchen sink configured builds to appease the largest population because disk space is basically infinite and free.

Then what are you complaining about retard?

I was not that retard, I assume you're replying to the non-(You) reply anyway for some reason.

GNigger
GNOMIGGER
GNOGGER
GNiggerOME

I use Window Maker.

>Implying GNOME doesn't need to install a fuck ton of GTK bullshit just to install one fucking thing
>Implying wandows doesnt have hundreds of libraries of shit
At least you can draw a circle.

Gnome stuff is actually relatively okay in regards to dependencies, stop projecting furfag.

It is the beauty and curse of OOP / reusable code.
Kde developers tend to use all of kde anyway, so they don't care how much they pull in when reusing stuff.
If you care, try to remove 1 dependency (and make it work) and submit the patch.

Gnome and Mate

>You don't need all of them, are you bad at using package managers?
>Tell me how to install kolourpaint in debian without installing dependencies
>Don't install KDE software if you don't use KDE.

Now I know you're trolling

>it's ok when GNOME does it

But nobody's using GNOME