Hot take: The people who complain about USB being hard to plug in never experienced the pure stress of having to...

Hot take: The people who complain about USB being hard to plug in never experienced the pure stress of having to connect an S-Video cable.

Attached: images - 2019-04-30T000309.819.jpg (640x480, 19K)

I use these all the time faggot. USB-3 still sucks.

cold take: USB is still worse, because with any of those old shitty analog plugs, they were circular and you could simply roll it in your fingers until it aligned if you were doing some gymnastic pose reaching behind a desk.

with usb, the game has changed, and you have to do a perfect 180 blind, and find the spot again.

OP here, I retract my thread as you have changed my mind actually.

Accepted. You are free to delete if you feel necessary.

Well I would if I could actually, but I keep getting you cannot delete this thread error like usual.

The best I can do is apologize.

>The best I can do is apologize.

And that is extremely polite of you, and once again I accept your cordial gesture. Carry on.

OP btfo. wow.

>Hot take:
Fuck off.

My opinion: any kind of connector sucks when you're trying to plug it into the back of a wall mounted hotel TV. Doesn't matter what it is when you're dealing with such pure unadulterated misery.

>not bending the entire unit until you hear plastic cracking and then gently find the spot before it shatter into pieces to make the job easier on the borrowed unit

I agree, S-Video is annoying as hell. You can spinning it over and over but never have it line fucking up.
USB has 2 possible positions, S-Video has infinite.

That looks like the same connector as old keyboard and mouse, I have no idea what svideo is.

cringe and underagepilled

the problem with Svideo (and fucking minidin in general) is that the pins are ahead of the key, but behind the shield, so if you're pushing in gently, twisting, trying to get the little shit to line up, you're very likely to bend a pin.

rotate it around until it fits... you guys are retarded

No shit, by that logic USB plugs should be super easy since if it doesn't fit in one you just flip it. Yet plugging them in is still a common problem. I've been using S-Video a bunch recently for my consoles and plugging it in behind a TV blind is still as much of a bitch as it's always been.

Attached: 1374600061397.gif (400x296, 1.01M)

SCART is more annoying than any other connector. It's huge, will only fit one way, and is restricted by the thicc 21-conductor cable. USB and s-video are a walk in the park in comparison.

Cunt

dumbass

you can finger the notch and figure out which way is up