During this fucking fake ass psyop "debate"

She said Twitter banned somebody because they obtain 3rd party data about everyone and know who they are before they sign up, (or sign up with a new account anonymously). And I'm paraphrasing.

Zucc said he also buys this data in front of Congress and said it's common practice.

>Who gets to buy this data?
>I want to buy this data about you reading this. And that girl I like, my boss, politicians, Tech CEOs, etc.
This stuff must be for sale at a low rate since I just want the troves of data for a few dozen.
It's not like I want to make everybody angry and stupid with social engineering using AI with their intimate data.

Attached: Untitled+design+(23).png (1000x563, 514K)

>She said Twitter
Fuck off, Faggot.

Such data is likely to be sold in bulk, only. And remember, some things are illegal/immoral/bad only if you aren't rich.

fuk you ur gay fagget

We should crowdsource the funding of one of these data brokers and put Sammy and the other MDE lads in charge of it.

>crowdsource
You would need a platform or something you've made yourself. The existing ones would likely stop you after the eventual backlash. If nothing else, some news venue would claim you want that data so that you may find and kill the subjects. My second sentence still stands; the masses believe that because it's a company, it will surely face scrutiny and thus be unable to do bad. But it is specifically these big companies that will never be inspected properly and will therefore get away with it. What we're witnessing is a huge chain of "the others will take care of it", but with some interested parties cheering as the experiment continues.

>the experiment

If you've seen enough Corbett report videos to get a general sense of what the ruling class has done... pretty much any plot you can imagine is being tested.

You can assume we are in such a deep hall of mirrors that OP pic story was just planted to see what the reaction would be.

I suspect they're shadow banning some of us on every dating app.

I suspect many politicians and e-celebs/ anchors are reading scripts psychiatrists engineered from data science experiments based on our data. This isn't far at all from focus group electioneering and this wouldn't be a change in MO or moral code for them.
The same Right /Left fear based paradigm.
I saw this during what went to the top of TheDonald and what Trump said in the debates.
>(But I am right wing, I know most people who say right vs left is bullshit are commie faggots)

oops
this pic related.

Facebook is CIA too of course. So is Google. DARPA money and staff.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 2.00.34 AM.png (1284x830, 459K)

But getting back to putting Sam Hyde in charge of a data broker...

The kveching this would cause would shine a light on what's going on and the double standard of how hard they're fucking us.

Literally the counter balance would be to make the ten thousand daily data points and Zucc and everyone using this stuff "public".

The cartel has the public's data. The public should have the cartel's data. In other words "made public".

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 6.54.01 AM.png (644x452, 341K)

have we gone from using snake oil privacy solutions that wouldn't stop the government to learned helplessness?

there are easy ways to thwart the big data dragnet and it isn't use tor

just don't use your home wifi connection for social media, use a separate user account or device, enable privacy settings, use a burner phone if you have to provide a phone number

no one has met any of the people who can access their data with a few database commands

>put Sam Hyde in charge of a data controller
Chuckleable idea but I doubt he'd get away with that
>I suspect (((they)))'re shadow banning some of us on every dating app.
Probably
>I suspect many politicians and e-celebs/ anchors are reading scripts psychiatrists engineered from data science experiments based on )))our((( data.
Probably

Attached: 1539858241830.png (1500x1292, 601K)

This is practically impossible. In fact, I cannot imagine a reasonable scenario where this would come out fine. You're never going to convince the public that they're being toyed with, much less have them on your side. You're talking about a man who provides a """free""" service to over 2 billion people worldwide. He even wants (wanted?) to significantly improve internet accessibility in Africa. I mean, the guy is probably on drugs every minute he is awake to make sure he isn't reminded about this too often. He probably thought we was incredibly fucked up before the government agencies redefined those words for him. I kinda feel bad for him sometimes. Not that most others realize this. We're these dirty tiny rats going up against what the media would describe as a great human being. It's not something you can win. I doubt they could incriminate themselves even if they tried. I don't believe even a great war could save us now. I'm still hoping for one.

>Zucc not smart

Intelligence would not be a key trait for what he was chosen to do.
Loyalty to authority, weak mindedness, and squishy sense of morality (which goes with a squishy understanding of truth) would have been the traits he was selected for. He's good at being really constipated with his stream of consciousness too.

He's never struck me as intelligent. How many gaffs can you think of? That low frat tone of his voice. They VR in the flood he couldn't remember the name of. Doing a high five.

His product was no doubt designed by BF Skinner type behaviouralists to program addictive behavior probably before Zucc ever saw it.

When Zucc talks I don't get the sense of an intelligent visionary. Maybe Steve Jobs is a bad go-to but when he talked I could see this was like a visitor with designs from the future.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 3.40.20 PM.png (2090x1140, 561K)

Use a burner number and a fake name. The best you can do really.

>Use a burner phone.
I'm more concerned that they social engineering people in an extremely immoral way with intent. Not even for profit. For power killing us slow.

>Probably
Also, I think Palantir summoned the cops to me one time last year in California.
I was in the middle of nowhere and two cops showed up in two different cop cars like "hey, just saw you here. What's up?" Then spent 30 minutes searching my car after spending 8 minutes convincing me letting them search was only good option for me. Long story but there was a gun in the back and the more I would have had to lie and say I didn't have a gun or say nothing the more likely I'd get an "i smell weed" search and illegal ammo felony.

>I'm more concerned that they social engineering people in an extremely immoral way with intent. Not even for profit. For power killing us slow.
W-what? Do you know Twitter is for? Tumblr refugees, "photographers" and uncensored nudes. If you're taking it any more seriously than that, I guess whatever social engineering method they're implementing actually works.

He wouldn't be writing that reply if he fell for it. If no one listened to anything of the sort, this thread wouldn't exist. I believe is he is more concerned about others falling victim to the brainwashing.

I don't fully understand the brainwashing part. Brainwashing users to do what?

>Do you know what Twitter is for?

Not the point. They're pooling all the data.
They're building AI search engines on your zillions of datapoints.
Do you know what frontrunning trades is? They are frontrunning everyone's life. You don't understand how this is much worse than information monopolies of TV/ print/ News/ Movies/ Academia. Now there is no space between us and the oligarchs/ Jews.
The amount of schemes they could do with this are endless. What could you do to an enemy population or competing business with millions of datapoints and AI on all their living data?
The oligarchs consider you an enemy, a competitor.
They hired actor Alex Jones just to fuck with you.

>Now there is no space between us and the oligarchs/ Jews.
Had me up until here. Good job.

Mostly to be pro-establishment. Orange man might be bad, but he puts the pedos and terrorists in jail. That has to count for something, right? Everyone makes mistakes, like letting their treachery be discovered. But if you can pin it on the Russians or Koreans, it's all fine, because they're now an even bigger threat and the government has the army that can keep them at bay.

What the other fellow is describing is another part. It's fine tuning of the populace on a huge scale. Imagine sticking your unprotected hand into a beehive and getting the honey without a single sting, because you've studied billions of bees for so long via automation, you can intrude with such precision to make the bees believe you're part of the hive. That's my theory, anyway. With huge amounts of real time data, you can ease the masses into anything, no matter how painful. You can read the reactions, and take the reins on the most critical parts, as well as dull/redirect the pain with the correct "medicine". This is why the whole thing is so genius. There is no way to make people aware of this, even if the perpetrators themselves tried. It is so subtle, despite this boat rocking violently on a stormy night at sea. "That's what life is" is what most people would say when asked to describe it. They can tell when we're in pain and can't take it anymore, so they turn it down a notch and drop some sugar so we don't explode. When we've had time to lick our wounds and stand up again, another reform awaits.

Uhhh, alright...