I don't get it. How can one DE be perfect in every way?

I don't get it. How can one DE be perfect in every way?

Attached: 1554890364930.png (826x478, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZwkGit8zSa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know right.
KDE was everything I needed.
t. another Kubuntu 19.04 user

Pic unrelated?

Thats not gnome user

>gnome

Thats not xfce user

Aaл

>gtk shit

I kinda prefer KDE Neon over Kubuntu but they're mostly the same

I love KDE as well. I found it a bit unstable on Ubuntu for me, but it's perfect on Arch. I put Ubuntu on my laptop because I wanted to try GNOME. It's really nice, but it's slow even with the 3.32 update.

>feet

not one of these shill threasa again
KDE is ok but nobody fucking care you use it fucking retards, stop spamming the board with your shitty screenshots. Eat shit and fucking die

Install gnome :^)

Attached: 1556599888041.jpg (1250x2222, 1.24M)

>not using KDE neon

Attached: Belle_Delphine_Nude_Bath-31.jpg (620x901, 107K)

But I am.
Krunner and KDE connect work like a dream on this bad boy.

Why would I upgrade from kubuntu 18.04 to 19.04

Do I even want to know how much she earns nowadays?

good.
you really don't want to. if you want, check her patreon.

Attached: Bella-Delphine-Nude-Sexy-38.jpg (612x1080, 218K)

Attached: kde.png (481x233, 269K)

fucking everything is tranny nowadays

You were our last hope
NOOOOO

>perfect
>flat design
>monochrome icons
your definition of perfect lacks
>op
>not a huge faggot

What's her snap? Asking for a friend

Do you have to be signed up or did she just hide her monthly income? All I see is her current Patreon count.

Kde ain't perfect.
But it is one of the best des you can get

KDE is only for those who would rather jack off to their desktop than do anything useful in their lives
Install Xfce

3,432 Patrons
At minimum that's 41k a year

But you need $25/mo to get her nude set, $50 for her snapchat, and $100 for everything else

so figure she gets an average of $25 a month each -> 1 million a year

fuck even at $5/avg its a 200k salary, why cant i be a fucking hot girl that gets paid to literally take nude pictures

dunno, downloaded it off sexy-youtubers.com and thottube.tv

>that's not even *random vertical line through the window* my final for m! *bottom of window tearing as you move it*

Attached: 1556285538251.png (256x256, 68K)

does she still have sex with her donors, or she no longer needs to?

It's never too late to start your career as male cam whore. You might not make as much as the girls, but if Bill can do it, you can too.

Tried kubuntu for a year
Kept having small crashes
Sometimes sddm would not load into the de
Baloo sometimes shit the bed bigtime when moving 8-15gb of small files (images)
Switched to xubuntu and loving it

It seems like you have to pay 2.5k for it.

that sounds like a lot, but I guess the payoff is that you get to tell people you got to bang the queen of patreon thots

...too bad she looks like the exact opposite of the type of girls I like (tall and busty)

>that sounds like a lot
It's just my guess. Read the description for her 2.5k tier and judge for yourself.
>GOD
>$2,500 or more per month
>\(ω)/ YOU (*≧ω≦*) ARE ~('▽^人) THE ヽ(>∀You are my god, I couldn't possibly ever thank you enough.

>I don't get it. How can one DE be perfect in every way?
They aren't removing features in every release for a start.

>expectation: I'm gonna run a stable distro like KUbuntu, so my system is more stable and doesn't break with updates :^)))
>reality: stuck with old-ass packages with bugs that were already fixed in the latest version. keeps hoping somebody bothers to backport them, but it never happens.

just run Arch you fucking mongoloids

Tearing, black boxes, random stutters, 100% i/o for 5 seconds when you open something ksomething. Yiss, my love. My perfect DE. Random freezes and leaks, me gusta, delicio, come la adoro. My potato hardware can run crysis 3 but can't run KDE haha ebin. Love that DE. Can't believe that, damn, Linux looks like that. Why don't you use KDE, user?

Attached: ignorance_is_bliss.png (509x538, 368K)

Only thing I dislike about kde is the default background in your screenshot. I think it's horrible and I don't know why they chose to make it the default.

For $2,500 you better have access to all her holes 24/7 on demand

problem with kde is it comes with shitty dolphin. i prefer nautilus

Attached: 여자친구 여친TV Season 2 ep1. - 남산 소풍-gh4c6F7zqtM-[06.22.215-06.25.685].webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>that
>flat
Fucking retard

>that image
Congrats, if you're using x86/AMD64, ARM, or literally any other mainstream processor, the NSA already has all of your details.

Dolphin is pretty good, unless used outside of KDE. Nautilus is shit no matter your DE.

nautilus is simple and doesn't have all this unnecessary customization bullshit like what dolphin has. i could never find anything using dolphin

Attached: 여자친구 여친TV Season 2 ep1. - 남산 소풍-gh4c6F7zqtM-[06.52.645-06.55.382].webm (1920x1080, 3M)

I'm not a big fan of all the customization as well, but how do you copy with the lack of functionality? Especially not being able to save view settings for individual directories would drive me crazy.

I'm sorry but you might be retarded

Attached: kek.gif (220x211, 35K)

I use xfce but the way you described KDE makes me want to switch

genders?

I use KDE to flex on the normies at work.

>tfw alone on this planet as mint-kde user

Attached: 14156976589.jpg (218x222, 28K)

Serious question: Why do you care? It's not like you'll ever interact with them in any way shape or form.

testt

Mind to tell me the differences?
It's okay if you giyf me.
I use Kubuntu 18.10 atm and I like it a lot.

exactly that.
for all I care they can snip off their dick and mount it on their forehead and call themselves unicorn, it doesn't matter if the results of their work is alright

how can it be perfect in every way if it leans so heavily on systemD?

I thought only Gnome did that? A lot of people like openrc and KDE together.

It's alright i guess, but its menus are needlessly numerous and convoluted. It's got too many options.

What's with the ears

Dolphin has a search function

I felt the same the first time I've installed KDE. But since I'm not a brainlet I stayed with it for more than 2 days. Now I just can't go back to GNOME or whatever else because it feels like I must use whatever random developer thinks its best. I gain features instead of losing them. Once you configure KDE, dolphin and etc for your likings you can use that config forever if you are lazy.

KDE is boring as hell for me cause everything's working just fine which is good.
t. openSUSE Tumbleweed KDE

btrfs is shit

I like KDE I guess, especially Dolphin, but the more I look at it the more it feels like I'm playing with some kinda cheap plastic Fisher-Price kid's toy, speaking strictly of the aesthetics... Different themes don't help.
Liking Gnome better at this point, seems more easily keyboard-driven, but I'm more of a tiling WM guy anyway.

Attached: 1538831548043.jpg (832x579, 44K)

Attached: 20190320_2008.png (593x680, 283K)

that bitch fake nose job look like she got nagasaki'd

youtu.be/ZwkGit8zSa4

>A fucking foot

you forgot to say pic unrelated

GNOME is way better