Keep using Wi-Fi!

Keep using Wi-Fi!
It's so convenient and useful, why would you trip over the cables when you can have internet everywhere?

And it comes with a free vasectomy!
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300355

Attached: 1420522848288.jpg (601x646, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/nghl-ntge/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300367
warosu.org/sci/thread/10526542#p10532279
warosu.org/g/thread/70465686#p70473597
warosu.org/g/thread/70480476#p70481418
warosu.org/g/thread/70556644#p70558012
youtube.com/watch?v=EVrw7svZp-s&t=331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So that is where baby boomers get their cringy facebook shit from.

Oh, it's one of those "we read a bunch of papers and this is our conclusion" papers again.

Lead pipes are also convenient

>wifi leads to stress because your always online and that again leads to poor sperm quality and various neuropsychologic effects
What a shit study

Attached: alex-jones-merchant.jpg (1280x1354, 129K)

lmao
>These general findings and data presented earlier on Wi-Fi effects were used to assess the Foster and Moulder (F&M) review of Wi-Fi. The F&M study claimed that there were seven important studies of Wi-Fi that each showed no effect. However, none of these were Wi-Fi studies, with each differing from genuine Wi-Fi in three distinct ways. F&M could, at most conclude that there was no statistically significant evidence of an effect. The tiny numbers studied in each of these seven F&M-linked studies show that each of them lack power to make any substantive conclusions. In conclusion, there are seven repeatedly found Wi-Fi effects which have also been shown to be caused by other similar EMF exposures. Each of the seven should be considered, therefore, as established effects of Wi-Fi.

> Published by Elsevier Inc.
> a company well known for publishing fake studies and academic papers
imagine being this retarded? fuck off and die, boomer.

ahem

fuck boomers

Lead pipes are fine actually so long as the water doesn't stagnate.
Romans got saturnism from makeup, not pipes.

Here is another paper on the effect of EMFs. This one is more focused on 5G, but also concerns itself with other types of non-thermal EMFs, including Wi Fi.

s3.amazonaws.com/nghl-ntge/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf

One strong argument against 5G is that the Israeli government co-developed it, but refuses to allow deployment.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums, you fucking brainlet.

Generally the higher you go on the spectrum, the less stuff it can penetrate. While 5G and 4G might cohabit in the same area of the spectrum, 5G is generally going to be forced higher up the spectrum to the point that it can barely go through walls. What's generally the hardest thing to penetrate is water, and the human body is full of it. Meaning you'll just get more skin heating (One strong argument against 5G is that the Israeli government co-developed it, but refuses to allow deployment.
reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

Attached: XHHpO3g.jpg (504x411, 49K)

>Generally the higher you go on the spectrum, the less stuff it can penetrate.
I'm low on the spectrum and yet I don't penetrate...

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-145333.png (1080x2160, 307K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-145514.png (1080x2160, 711K)

Money generally helps to penetrate thicc objects

>free vasectomy
sold

What you did there i saw

This has been bothering me for a while.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118300367
>malignant glial tumors of the brain and heart Schwannoma
>A statistically significant increase in the incidence of heart Schwannomas was observed in treated male rats at the highest dose (50V/m).
>Furthermore, an increase in the incidence of heart Schwann cells hyperplasia was observed in treated male and female rats at the highest dose (50V/m), although this was not statistically significant.
>An increase in the incidence of malignant glial tumors was observed in treated female rats at the highest dose (50V/m), although not statistically significant.

Is the image in the following post not copied directly from that article, and if so then that user probably had access to the article first-hand?
warosu.org/sci/thread/10526542#p10532279
>results on ... brain where as stated there was no observed statistical significance
>no results on heart where as stated there was observed statistical significance

More instances of the image
warosu.org/g/thread/70465686#p70473597
warosu.org/g/thread/70480476#p70481418
warosu.org/g/thread/70556644#p70558012

Well?

Just sage and report, we're being flooded by Jow Forums for some reason. They're pretty butthurt about their meme president possibly getting indicted with criminal charges after muller handed over his 400 page report to congress.

Attached: 1552525930413.jpg (1024x943, 89K)

>look mom, I replied to everyone

Nice slide attempt, shithead. I am in no way in favor of Trump or any-wing politics whatsoever. I'm concerned by environmental factors, and I'm going to question any authority's possible actions against our health, be it left, right, Jewish, NatSoc, whatever.

It's the fact that we get faggots like this guy to slide threads of concern, that should raise a red flag. You sure you aren't glowing in the dark there, user?

I always report these retarded threads, mods don't give a fuck. It's the same shit in /sci/, some autist has been posting this garbage for years, non-stop. And the worst part is that there is never anything of value to discuss, it's always some tard posting """papers""" with stupid conclusions that don't match with the results and calling everyone who points out his retardation a "discord tranny" or CIA nigger. This kind of antivax-tier conspiracy threads need to stay in Jow Forums or be moved to /x/.

Attached: shill.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)

2 words: ZION DON

Bumping because poltards trigger the iKikes

Attached: 1547547691931.jpg (1234x697, 103K)

I’m going to be bombarded with wifi signals regardless of if I use it or not.

I still want to know why millennials think I can't tell the difference between LaTeX and MS Word. Took me one second here.

>And it comes with a free vasectomy!
I don't see a downside

free vasectomy sounds great , do i get free HRT too?

I don't think even /x/ wants it.

Yeah, fuck off retard.

/x/ generally does not prioritize technology over spirituality.

few hundred birds dropped out of the sky the moment they ran a local 5G test in The Hague.

Attached: 1548536054500s.jpg (187x250, 5K)

No, but it does kill your testosterone

I hope you realize that Terry would have wanted you dead, you fucking scumbag. I hope your children get killed in a freak accident involving a bike horn, a bag of cheetos and an Aphex Twin vinyl.

An actual lie.
I have seen the claims increase in severity from ducks hiding their heads under water (something they spend a lot of time doing anyway, it's called eating) and a few dead birds to hundreds of dead birds to birds falling out of the sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVrw7svZp-s&t=331

>mad radiation
Is that an official unit?

I'm bumping this thread just for you

malignant cell phone

bird dropper

Wi-Fi is all around you, you can't avoid it at this point. The intelligent option is to make your body healthier and stronger so you can counteract the effect.
Also, how do you know this study isn't funded by muh jews to mislead you? kek

faggot

fried ovum