/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic (outdated)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• DAC-X6 USB audio card arrives • Knife sharpening jig and stones • Home invasion starter kit is small • user forgot to tip the mailman • USB 3.0 hub, sunglasses, FBI pins and Stitch earrings • TIN T2s sound good • LEPIN: like a phoenix • "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • Xiaomeme Redmi Note 7 • "It hurt my business" Previous thread

Attached: csg-flag.jpg (1600x1067, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_009162253900.html?wid=1433363
aliexpress.com/item/Smart-TV-Box-Android-9-0-Tanix-TX6-Allwinner-H6-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-32G-Support/32959221734.html
aliexpress.com/item/Remote-Wireless-Cooking-Thermometer-BBQ-Grill-Thermometer-Digital-Meat-Thermometer-With-Timer-Function-Model-6003/1246985893.html
aliexpress.com/item/Meat-Thermometer-Digital-BBQ-Thermometer-Electronic-Cooking-Food-Thermometer-Probe-Water-Milk-Kitchen-Oven-Thermometer-Tools/32947579668.html
aliexpress.com/item/Digital-Oven-Thermometer-Kitchen-Food-Cooking-Meat-BBQ-Probe-Thermometer-With-Timer-Water-Milk-Liquid-Temperature/32817585750.html
aliexpress.com/item/1246985893.html
aliexpress.com/item/32817585750.html
aliexpress.com/item/32956737626.html
aliexpress.com/item/32753646063.html
aliexpress.com/item/Battery-Case/32826167629.html
ebay.com/itm/World-War-2-WW2-WWII-Military-Army-Building-Blocks-Assemble-Bricks-Toy-for-Kids/113639576421
aliexpress.com/item/r/32826621621.html
lela.aliexpress.com/store/1242234
storedj.com.au/akai-mpk-mini-mkii-compact-keyboard-and-pad-controller
youtu.be/ZF6akDuRyzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asking from last thread, anyone used these? Are my plants gonna get aids or is the pump gonna burn my house? chink hydroponics kit btw

Attached: firefox_9NRKwW3EFV.png (456x443, 252K)

UwU what's this?

Attached: IMG_27042019_120136.jpg (4160x2340, 2.73M)

2.73mb for this image? Thanks for wasting my bandwidth you fag.

bought this kb:
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_009162253900.html?wid=1433363

its just a bog-standard chink keyboard with outemou blue switches, something that wasnt mentioned though was the fact that it came with keycaps with PUBG print.
They keycaps are just cheap double shots.
The LED can only do light blue lighting and nothing else

I'm resizing, calm down.

Attached: IMG_27042019_120241.jpg (1778x1000, 457K)

is it a phone?

Maybe, I think I can see something.

Attached: IMG_27042019_120250.jpg (1778x1000, 468K)

Attached: IMG_27042019_120405.jpg (1778x1000, 421K)

oh mi9 se right? heard good stuff about it

Yep.

Attached: IMG_27042019_120420.jpg (1778x2000, 1.03M)

I'm curious how it compares to other phones in the price range, what phone did you upgrade from?

Where'd you order that...?

from ali, should be the first result when searching for "hydroponics" or "hydroponics kid". I didn't order it yet because I'm not sure about the quality

Oh no

Attached: yanwen.jpg (477x183, 14K)

>75% of last thread was a discussion on Hitler Lego
>Not one mention in news

OP confirmed a member of the Hebrew Nation

GAY LOVE IS OKAY

Attached: gay.jpg (2976x3968, 2.17M)

Dear friend, LEPIN was included in the news section, please understand that if you want to go through the many links posted about the sets you can read the previous thread top to bottom, many wishes.

Just ordered a Millennium Falcon

Redmi 3S, kind of a big leap.
Got the Mi 9 SE 128 for $350
I've never had a really expensive phone before, but the Mi 9 SE really feels "premium", if that word means anything. The amoled screen is beautiful, looks way better than any screen or monitor I've seen before, and definitely way better than my $450 meme ips monitor. The phone feels really good to use, it's fast and responsive, everything is really fluid. It's compatible with all the bands in my country so the internet so much fatser than on my old phone. I removed a couple of mi crapwares.
Camera is okay I guess, I'm not an expert in the subject. I'd say the only letdown regarding the hardware is the battery, 3000mAh isn't that much (my Redmi 3S had the same). A bit more wouldn't have hurt.

I never was a huge fan of smartphones, but it really feels nice to use overhaul. Like all the smartphones, it still feels a bit closed and limited (though once again, I'm not an expert on Android stuff either), but it almost feels as good as using a computer.

Never choose the "Seller's Shipping Method" option.

Attached: CTnD7-rUcAAnafu.jpg (1024x683, 166K)

Would it be an entertaining idea to test out a bunch of different "serums" and magical liquids offered on aliexpress? Thinking about it for a video

sounds pretty nice, thanks for the quick summary, user!

Man, how the hell can you have a job there and not feel overwhelmed by all the work to do?

Just pick up one box at a time

maybe you should post this over to /spg/, I think they'd appreciate your mini-review

Planning on buying some socks, maybe some shirts, in general a bunch of clothes. Have made sure sizes are right from their own descriptions, it's all cheap anyway so not a huge loss if i have to stretch a shirt or something.
What I was hoping one of you seasoned lads would be so kind as to answer is the following.
Without prior asking the seller, whats the likelihood of them shipping it all out together? They all have different shipping methods.
2 are china post ordinary small packet. 1 is Ali standard shipping. 1 is china post registered air mail. 1 is EMS.
Surely the seller will try to get it all shipped out together, right?
How does shit like this usually turn out?

Was thinking to get a refund on an 4.55 usd order I yet to receive and see this now. Think they'll refund the 455 usd instead?

Attached: photo_2019-04-30.jpg (720x1280, 60K)

If its all from the same store you should be able to choose the the same shipping method for all of it, at checkout you can also see how much you save on shipping by using the same shipping method for all of it.
If all of it are from different stores you save nothing and they will all come separately.

It is all from the same seller, but the only option they have in common is the EMS, which ends up costing another $50 on top of a ~$25 order.
All but one have the same option in a cheap small packet option, though, so would need to pay almost $10 for the last item, which is a $4 item.
I know it'd be better to ask the seller, but without buying anything yet I feel like a chump.

An user in the last thread asked about coolers.
For CPU it's probably hard to beat the $12 dual tower AVC cooler.
For GPU there are AIO kits with mounts for nvidia and amd cards. You'll have to cool VRAM and VRMs yourself though.
Or just stick big fucking fans on the stock heatsink.

Attached: .jpg (800x800, 65K)

! ! ! DISASTER AVERTED ! ! !
I REPEAT
! ! ! DISASTER AVERTED ! ! !

I was on here panicking about my family reading the description on my parcel for my vibrator (I didn't know they put descriptions on packages)

Well look at what came in the mail. Thank you based chinks for respecting my privacy.

Attached: 1534537216880.png (1728x883, 1.81M)

>fitness equipment
No one will believe that

Post pics of your cuck cage, faggot.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

What the fuck why is someone knocking at my door after this?

They gave me a free chink condom :o

Attached: 1554559070042.png (1680x1260, 2.09M)

The one time I've bought one, it came with the description of "silicone massager".
You know exactly how it turned out.

>this is what the chink shit spammer fantasizes with

If the total order is under 2kg the store can send it all for dirt cheap, talk to them before ordering. The only reason for this not to work is if the china-man himself is dropshipping.

They don't want more of your kind

>order a tent and hijab from Aliexpress

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30-14-30-55~2.jpg (1080x5356, 701K)

I'm not a hateful or racist guy at all but for some reason when these packages come from China I get grossed the fuck out touching the packaging... I feel like a deep part of my mind is trying to avoid imminent danger from these chinks.

I'm pretty sure gays can't impregnate each others.

>list of extremist tendencies
>wailing, publicly grieving, or otherwise acting sad when your parents die
lmao they really are bug people

Post a video of you using the thing on /gif/.

Are Chinese tourists terrorists?

Only if they don't smoke

Well yeah every RMB they spend overseas is a RMB lost to the Chinese economy.

What if they buy cheap souvenirs made in China?

Just add some jpg compression in the future, it's a blurry unfocused mess anyway so it won't make much of a difference but will improve size noticeably.

Only if
Giving a non-PRC citizen money is unthinkable, unless it is to convert another tin soldier.

lmao

>They gave me a free chink condom :o
Imbued with live HIV specimen

Based Ali is based

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-050841_AliExpress.jpg (1080x2280, 822K)

>Sprint
Nice GIMP mask, you kiss your mom with that carrier?

aliexpress.com/item/Smart-TV-Box-Android-9-0-Tanix-TX6-Allwinner-H6-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-32G-Support/32959221734.html
I bought this last month and it arrived today.
For being the 4GB RAM version it's pretty slow, and some times it freezes while watching youtube. And since there's no on/off switch I have to unplug it to make it shut down.
Can I flash some other ROM that can fix this? Or should I contact the player

Maybe it overheats and throttles down to a crawl? Try having something blow air into it.

>get a defective powerbank
>open dispute, get partial refund
>turns out the powerbank wasn't defective at all, it was my mistake
eheh nothin personnel chink

Attached: chink1[1].png (640x360, 80K)

Are there any food thermometers that I can get from the chinks that are precise and won't give me cancer?

aliexpress.com/item/Remote-Wireless-Cooking-Thermometer-BBQ-Grill-Thermometer-Digital-Meat-Thermometer-With-Timer-Function-Model-6003/1246985893.html

aliexpress.com/item/Meat-Thermometer-Digital-BBQ-Thermometer-Electronic-Cooking-Food-Thermometer-Probe-Water-Milk-Kitchen-Oven-Thermometer-Tools/32947579668.html

aliexpress.com/item/Digital-Oven-Thermometer-Kitchen-Food-Cooking-Meat-BBQ-Probe-Thermometer-With-Timer-Water-Milk-Liquid-Temperature/32817585750.html

I pay $15/month for unlimited everything.

Sprint recently added esim and volte and thanks to the t-mobile merger sprint customers can now roam freely at no cost using t-mobile towers.

How much are *you* paying, KEK?

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-083042.png (1440x2960, 551K)

You could do a timelapse of you dying from lead/mercury/godknowswhat poisoning.

>aliexpress.com/item/Meat-Thermometer-Digital-BBQ-Thermometer-Electronic-Cooking-Food-Thermometer-Probe-Water-Milk-Kitchen-Oven-Thermometer-Tools/32947579668.html

This one is absolute dogshit and the reason why I'm looking for a new one. The rest I don't know, there are plenty of thermometers on Ali and most of them look like rebrands.
All I care is about getting correct readings and no cancer.

aliexpress.com/item/1246985893.html
aliexpress.com/item/32817585750.html
aliexpress.com/item/32956737626.html
aliexpress.com/item/32753646063.html

>take 10 days before shipping a package
What are they waiting for?

Infusing chink curses into each product takes time.

Just throwing links doesn't help much but thanks, I guess.

i am thinking in buying that chink DAC

not sure if i really need it though, i have a (high end) 30 ohms headphone and i use it for gaming, my mobo is that realtek though

Some batteries in some chink battery boxes. Nothing special but I'm quite proud and there is not much in life that gives me positive feelings so maybe you can say something good about.

aliexpress.com/item/Battery-Case/32826167629.html

Attached: bb1jpg.jpg (800x800, 301K)

Hey man, I like the lilac and blue colored ones on the left and very nice looking floor :)

are you supposed to put aaas "vertically" in those instead of horizontally so that they dont jiggle from side to side?

So I had my first experience with ebay customer service using voice changing software today to sound more friendly or western. This person wounded up sounding like a 15 year old but I could hear the distortion and reverb in the voice. Is this a common thing now?

any good replica pistols available? its just for gun twirling

People that ask for recommendations need to add if they want high-end or low-end stuff.

fair point, high end indistinguishable. Guns are impossible to get here, and I dont actually want to shoot anything

Was it a curry nigger?

Oh damn, it's you. Are you going to sell the Vargo Hoat or are you going to try to debloat and turn to a server?

Yeah despite the changer I picked up a familiar whiff of poo

reminder that ebay has the full set for just $10.80 (German Army Set 3)

ebay.com/itm/World-War-2-WW2-WWII-Military-Army-Building-Blocks-Assemble-Bricks-Toy-for-Kids/113639576421

if you want just hitler by himself for maybe $2-3 you could message the aliexpress sellers who sell similar ww2 lego sets and see what they say

Is this a decent midi keyboard? Does anyone have experience with it or another one?

aliexpress.com/item/r/32826621621.html

Just gonna dump my figaro collection 'ere
lela.aliexpress.com/store/1242234

it looks like a clone of this
storedj.com.au/akai-mpk-mini-mkii-compact-keyboard-and-pad-controller

pressed too early.

but at half the price and missing a few of the features. id personally spend a bit more to get a more reputable midi controller, especially if youre going to be taking this seriously

do it for us

I would look for something like a metal movie prop Taurus revolver or Makarov pistol. If you go for something that looks expensive, people are more likely to think its a CO2 gun and not a black market gun.

Attached: 35366_20101123133216_1.jpg (495x371, 106K)

you mean like a bb gun? they (and airsoft) are illegal here. Its more for the weight than anything, its just for a video

I thought you wanted to scare people, if its for a movie then use a banana. youtu.be/ZF6akDuRyzc

is this meant to be funny? anyway, i mean theres a place near me that sells replica old firearms for $150 a piece

Anyone know of a usb-c to hdmi adapter that definitely does at least 1440p60?

Ugreen
Baseus
Rock

>tfw no Tuesday deliveries

Attached: 1550899485398.jpg (893x767, 81K)

>sell the Vargo
Not sure! I don't really want to put it on Kijiji (Canadian Craig's List) as I don't want to ruin my reputation or have some guy pissed at me.
I could say in the ad it has malware, but then I'm going to get super low-balled. I don't really have a need for any server or to use it for anything I can think of off the top of my head and I'd feel insecure using it. The Chink/Pajeet obviously has turned off the ability to even connect through USB making rooting above my paygrade (i.e. reading XDA forums).

But first of all I have to see if PayPal gives me a refund. Hopefully I don't get told to send it back or something dumb.

someone edit lepin on this

Attached: 1542360461430.png (640x759, 461K)

>implying the man-child had offspring

That's his wife's son

speaking of a useless vargo, I now have glass screen protector and case for a phone im not gonna use...

anyways, what the fuck is this? comes with a little brush on the back. liquid inside. came with screens.

google translate said "Steel pus paste on the back of the screen"

woops, pic related

Attached: steel-pus.png (680x719, 1.11M)

probably ipa and a brush to clean screen before applying protector

looks like lube m8, try it and report back