/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

You don't belong, edition.

Previous thread: >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
I'm only telling you crap.

>Have a question?
- FAG That's you.
- WIKI Try again!
- PYRAMID Not for you.

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>You're not getting in.
>Staff occasionally ... you're all marked and get your buts ready for the b&.
>This is an invitation for you to fuck off.
>Close all your accounts and eat some shit.

Attached: 1467166901176.jpg (873x360, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for BTN.

Just got my db9 invite

CG is comfy as fuck

Great now you can download Pendulum's greatest hits and talk about how much you love it on reddit.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

F

Is that MAM?

What are the requirements for BTN invite on PTP? I'm in PTP but haven't bothered to get PU yet so can't see the invite thread.

500 uploads + torrent king 1 year old account

Which is better to join you guys think? AHD or HDT

Underrated trackers
I'll start
>BTN
>PTP
>RED

AHD for sure

HDT

Lolol

Is there a list of HDB internal groups that don't allow their releases to be uploaded on other trackers?

AHD shits on HDT. HDT has some of their own encode groups (and they do good work), but more content, and more high quality P2P encodes on AHD

Fuck that is a lot. They recruiting anywhere else? Don't see them on AHD or Bibliotik anymore

hdb

fuck off with your pleb shit

Lolol guess we got some butt hurt HDT cheer leaders here. Facts is Facts AHD > HDT. Doesn't mean HDT is straight curry, just AHD is better.

>brod

>HDB

ahd and hdt are both PLEB SHIT you stupid fucking mon

Herr Derr Herr Derr I'm so edgy and cool

How can I download auto torrents?

HDB is like 10% of PTP and HDB together. Overrated..

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous thread News:
>OP is a faggot

Is AHD cabal?

#1 Files are files. If you can get the same shit from a lesser tracker it's not more special when it comes from a cabal one. Same shit different toilet. Take advantage of this and cross seed. Not doing so is like paying $200 at Best Buy for some shit you could get at Wal-Mart for $100.

#2 Seedboxes can be great as long as you're actually getting something out of it other than just seeding shit. Stream things you don't want to download and save. Host your personal website on it (with a vhost for fuck's sake, don't be dumb.) Run ZNC. Whatever you do get your money's worth.

#3 Tracker staff are a bunch of self absorbed morons. You don't need to kiss their ass but you do need to avoid them unless you have a good reason. Like Biggie said in the Ten Crack Commandments If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police.

#4 Use your good boy voice in all tracker forums, comments, or IRC. Don't talk about the worldwide Jewish conspiracy. Don't call other users faggots and berate their uploads. Do report them and laugh when they get warned or worse.

#5 If you don't want to use a seedbox have some source of content to upload. If you're dead weight you won't last long. Before you're set for life either upload or cross seed.

#6 There's nothing wrong with hoarding buffer as long as you plan on actually using it. The earlier you get the hard work out of the way the earlier you can fully enjoy the benefits tracker membership can offer you.

#7 Don't collect trackers unless you plan on actually using them. I know, it's tempting to be able to open every door. To access all the things. But these assholes are serious about that one account per lifetime bullshit and if your account gets disabled due to inactivity it's up to them if it will be enabled again or not. You never know, you might need it later on.

No, Cabal is HDB, BTN, PTP.

#8 Only invite people who already know the private tracker game unless it's to some shithouse tracker like IPT. Only accept invites from people at your level or better. If you have no contacts that know anything about this shit just disregard it and don't fuck with unofficial invites. Your life will be better for it.

#9 If you actually like the tracker and the staff donate if you feel like it. It's your money, faggot. But don't feel obligated at all to do so. Especially if you hate them

#10 Once your accounts are in good standing and you have access to everything you want get a fucking life. Stop thinking about that next tracker you want to get into and consume some of the content you got from the ones you already had. Go outside. Breathe some fresh air. Meet some people that aren't self absorbed assholes that will fill you with rage. I know you can do it user!

>autism, the post

Also RED you dunce

Is it enough to be on BTN PTP RED KG GGn AHD? No need for HDB.

Yup. KG is even debatable.

>>>OP is a faggot
based.

Nice. So am I done?

PTM for a real answer

why does that tracker give me such a weird fucking vibe? The forums feel almost cultish

Yes you are done. Although if you have time, you could rank up on PTP and AHD and you will eventually get into HDB.

Yup, what this user said.

Based. So all that is left is shitposting oln /ptg/?

You will eventually get bored (brod) of that too. I only come on like once or twice a week after being /set4lyf/

Invite?

Can I upload a mega link to files in the torrent description on AB? Initial seeding on my connection is going to take ages.

Sure why not.

You can put whatever you want there.

You can put whatever you want there.

I usually post dickpics there.

>What are the requirements for BTN invite on PTP? I'm in PTP but haven't bothered to get PU yet so can't see the invite thread.

Requirements actually are 10 uploads and 6 months.

no, just on hdb

Remember that motherfucker talking about that 80GB GoT S08 .ts?

Attached: IMG_20190430_195044_551.jpg (833x1280, 82K)

I get 80-100Mbit/s with a single sftp connection using filezilla

ptm is shit though

why would you even believe that jesus lmao

Anyone here having problems with autol-irssi on BTN?

yeah, i'm too dumb to use something without a gui

yes

Nvm it's working now.

>seedhost box
>try to create torrent
>hashing at 30MB/s
are they actually overselling now or what the fuck happened

Yep. Spam them with tickets. Fuck seedhost and fuck jannies.

Most of the time on shared boxes you can see how many other users there are.
Check and report back.

how do I do that?

If it's not a dedi, then yes, it is oversold.

yeah obivously, but I mean oversold so much that it cripples performance. because I didn't have any issues before

cat /etc/passwd
or probably look at the processes
there are a few different ways
There shouldn't be, but there are.

On feral if you do it, you can use all of the names to find open directories or clients without passwords.

>Underrated trackers
SC

I just did this on feral and there are 300 users on my box. omegalul

Unreal.

>mfw I've seen some of the usernames in private tracker forums before
yikes, this definitely shouldn't be accessible to everyone
anyway, thanks for the tip. there aren't many other users on the same hard disk as me so I probably just got unlucky and there happened to be a lot of activity at the same time

there's like 100 on mine but they're spread over 30 hard drives so I think that's pretty good

PHD

Is anything 2018 autosnatched on the crimson tracker?

Try 2019.

I know 2019 is autosnatched, I wanted to know if any format of 2018 is as well

How hard is it to get to Overload on BTN without a seedbox?

Sure.

*Overlord

very

nigger

What do you expect fucking dimwit.

Yes, it is.

APOLLO is here to stay!

Which tracker staff/celeb do you want to marry? :3

but why should one use a tracker-username as the name for the slot? seriously?

Nala. She cute. Want 312cuck to watch while I bang her.

Based.

lots of people use the same name and password on every site they visit

maybe they just don't know about this, I know I didn't
but my username is randomly generated in keepass so it doesn't matter

Based Chads do so. I literally just have a sequence of keystrokes. But nobody will ever guess this.

ok

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: 010.jpg (2397x3404, 817K)

whats the benefit of a private tracker?

Private seeds. :)

no shit sherlock

is anything interesting really there?

Damn you so cute show me your feet.

Things yould neverf imagine.

Uploaded 50 gb in two days here :^)

Attached: red.png (747x931, 2.01M)

>cat /etc/passwd
>there are 300 users on my box
um what, how could this work? does your seedbox run on a fucking shared server? not even vps? HAHAHHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK you guys are rarted to pay for this shit

no, most stuff is already on x1337 and rarbg or is gonna be there soon
other things are so niche you wouldn't even care about, like perfect flacs of some noname asian band's album from 90s or low quality rip of obscure movie