How is hiro still fingerprinting me even with all cookies disabled? I can only post in incognito mode

How is hiro still fingerprinting me even with all cookies disabled? I can only post in incognito mode
Javascript was a mistake

Attached: 1541631885045.png (1187x577, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Valve/fingerprintjs2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Restart your router, mate.

>scripts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Let's point and laugh at the retard.

this is with the router restarted, that's why it says ban evasion, my IP address is different yet my browser is still being fingerprinted as banned. blocking cookies used to resolve this issue a few years ago

With this
github.com/Valve/fingerprintjs2

How about you just sit your ban out, faget?

Clear your cookies and cache then.

wow, seriously valve? respect lost, they can suck a bag of cocks
also this post is a test, trying from non-incognito with scripts disabled

did you read the OP..? cookies are blocked

Why is there no "ban evasion" report reason?

why don't you become a janny so you can do it yourself, still for free of course?
not my fault they don't teach you how to evade bans on reddit

>siding with jannies and hiro while he ruins Jow Forums
Hearty kek, what a sad life

>did you read the OP..? cookies are blocked
And did you block them before your ban as well?

that's not how umatrix works, when you block cookies the website can't access any cookies or create new ones until you unblock the element, it might even delete them when you block

>random guy called valve is random company called valve
Peak brainlet

why were you banned

didn't even check it, pic related is me

posted gore to scare off a self-admitted plebbitor
it worked

Attached: 1538582377872.png (834x948, 229K)

i'm impressed

>Blacklisted cookies are not prevented by uMatrix from entering your browser. However they are prevented from leaving your browser[1], which is what really matters. Not blocking cookies before they enter your browser gives you the opportunity to be informed that a site tried to use cookies, and furthermore to inspect their contents if you wish.
>Once these blacklisted cookies have been accounted for by uMatrix, you can ask uMatrix to remove them from your browser if you wish so: just check the setting "Delete blocked cookies" in the Privacy tab.
>[1] This is about standard HTTP Cookie header. Cookies can still be "stolen", and send to remote server by a rogue javascript in other data structures (POST request for example). This can be counteracted by blocking such rogue scripts in uMatrix and using specialized cookie-blocking extensions (#7)
Also what about the cache? uMatrix clears it only every 60 minutes by default. Did it have time to do so yet?

4chanX retains ban iirc try posting without it and it might just work.

thanks for that info, never did any detailed research. i did clear all cookies manually though, the ban was still active in the non-incognito window. also the ban is days old so the cache was cleared by uMatrix

also good ideas, i'll make sure to test it out

You generally need to do a complete browser history wipe, then exit the program from RAM. In my experiences the fingerprint system is not relying on browser version/viewport res/OS version (because that's asinine).
I don't know if it matters to reset your IP before or after.