The magic power of Bose

Bose is doing amazing audio things from time to time.

>the ipod Bose sound dock, the rolls royce of portable boombox for Ipod at the time (circa 2006)

>The soundlike 3, I still have to see a better blutooth speaker for the size.

>the bose qc35 headset, still the king in the noise canceling headphones.

How does they pull it off once in the while ?

Attached: RequiredPerfectCougar-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 3.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sony does it better

Name one Japanese audio thing they have done right for the price they asked.

Everything you posted sounds like a bunch of marketing whorespeak. Get the fuck out.

Good engineering is getting something down to an affordable price point.
That Bose suspension system was stupid expensive and added close to 1000lb extra weight to the car.

>you can't
Thanks for proving anons point

Also check how taller the car is.

Go peddle your overpriced garbage somewhere else, cockbreath. Marketing buzzwords don't warrant further discussion.

I actually drive a 1994 LS400 much like the one in this clip, and I can confirm that

>The stock suspension is good as it is, and manages to keep the car planted while being relatively soft-sprung
>It's already a heavy car and adding another 1/2 ton is going to make the 4.0L V8 hungrier for premium fuel than it already is
>This is completely stupid and Bose is shit

i thought about that when i was a kid, never thought anyone had actually done it. cool shit

Having fun replying to your own bullshit thread?

Why bose trigger so many people ? Their R&D was top notch.

>Good engineering
>Defined by being cheap
Lmao

The world is driven by envy and jealousy.
It's a coping mechanism.

Why do you post without thinking about what you're posting? Of course that's exactly what engineering is.

The thing is, Bose hasn't done shit and you're either a shill or a coping fangirl trying to justify her shitty purchase.

>Bose is doing amazing audio things from time to time.
>No mention of their suspension systems
>Let me share my wrong opinions

hello

reddo

also nice advertising

Why are you replying to me?

I couldn't care less, I could sell the headphones tomorrow and get my money back but I'm not.
Why? Because at the time I tried all the other leading noise cancelling headphones and they were quite shit to be honest.

Go to the firefighters to blast clean your ears, since there's definitely something wrong with them.

Because you're one of the degenerates that let economy being the main defining factor of engineering.

like technics 1200 mkIII and sl-q2 turntables?

t. not an engineeer

>to blast clean your ears
Who's talking about sound quality?

The reality of capitalism is one thing, what things might be is another.

(You)? Why would headphones be shit if not for the sound quality?

This isn't bad. Even for 270$.

Attached: 20171208_145307.jpg (1320x990, 262K)

The Bose amp in my Miata is fucking killer. Shame about the "proprietary" fancy low-impedance speakers though.

NC was the main deciding factor. Of course I knew the audio would be trash compared to my old K601s. All NC headphones have shit audio anyway so why use that as a metric for your purchase.

>added close to 1000lb extra weight to the car.
How the fuck? Is this a ferrofluid system?

I got a bose companion 20 and I honestly think they are not worth the asking price. Eq is stupid and some lower frequencies are amplified very loud for some reason.

Resources are always limited.

Who are you quoting, redditor?

I have a Sony lavalier microphone and cheap in-ear headphones. Both are very enjoyable and don't have any issues so far. Tbh every Sony product I've owned was pretty good (PSP, small stereo, record player ...)

when money is no object, you get over-engineered stuff like the juicero which cost upwards of 1000 dollars to manufacture, spared no expense and all it did was squeeze juice packets if it received permission from a server.

And it was horribly engineered to boot

inline six is the best layout.
Preferably turbodiesel.

Attached: download.png (233x216, 7K)

you dont even drive lmao stfu busrider

Citroen did meme suspension ages ago with no use of active electronics and even this is considered too expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghUInp1JBRo

The pic in OPs it's about their suspension, it's even in the filename

Attached: 7506 boomer edition.jpg (3000x4129, 594K)

I'm an electrical engineer and I can tell you this does look bad at that price. I see less then $10 worth of electronics. Made in a cheap chink factory.

Attached: LNS.jpg (1200x800, 860K)

The probably with Citroen's hydro-pneumatic suspension wasn't the cost to produce it necessarily (the DS was affordable to middle class people) but the difficulty of maintaining it. It needs to be maintained properly to work at all and that maintenance needs special tools and training.

>>/hpg/

back to your containment thread

STAX are not headphones tho?

Okay, buddy.

Attached: 1554912555356 (1).jpg (462x430, 35K)

>Buy Other Sound Equipment
i'm ok breh!

I can confirm their quiet comfort headphones do block noise on planes quite well. However they are fucktarded expensive and sound like dogshit. Literally everything Bose is gimmicky and an overpriced novelty at best.

>the bose qc35 headset, still the king in the noise canceling headphones.

Joking? I've been thru 3 pair exactly. They keep failing in the same manner... they keep replacing them... I finally said fuck it and bought some audio technicas because fuck noise cancelling.

I just need shit that actually works.

>Their R&D was top notch.
keyword
>was

Don't see much aviation headsets from Sony

>I'm an engineer
*opinion discarded*

>bose shill general
kys kike

>t. CS dropout
get rekt faggot

cd

>Discontinues both the 7506s and the V6s
>Both skyrocket in price
Heh, nothin personnel kid.

these ram with the ecodiesel smell worse than literal shit

Who gives a fuck, it would have gone on 100k+ 4000lb luxobarges anyway, whoopty fucking doo the mpg went from 14 to 12 for literally the smoothest ride in the history of mankind, I don't think the people who buy shit like this care about an extra $100 in gas per month

>Discontinues both the 7506s and the V6s

I think these have actually been discontinued twice, more recently in 2012/2013 or something.

They only went out of production for a short time though and the V6 even got new packaging. Also I believe the 7506 comes with a cloth bag now.

Only buy from trusted retailers, beware counterfeits.

that is a smaller wheel on the bose and lifted.

>that ribbon cable across the back of the speaker housing
Absolutely retarded.

>Who gives a fuck, it would have gone on 100k+ 4000lb luxobarges anyway, whoopty fucking doo the mpg went from 14 to 12 for literally the smoothest ride in the history of mankind, I don't think the people who buy shit like this care about an extra $100 in gas per month

>whoop de fuckin doo

my sides

oh god my sides

Attached: OMEGALOL.png (303x307, 134K)

kys bose shill. You can buy $7 earbuds that sound as good as the fucking QC35.
They don't even post any industry standard measurements. Their entire brand is predicated on "oh it's Bose it must be good!"

kek

404 Sig.?

Way off. Lambda Novas

Bose sells some products. The amazing thing is how much they convince you to pay.

tfw plebs are mad because they have to buy chinkshit rather than glorious bose

Attached: alex jones laughing.jpg (932x1024, 99K)