Why are good developers so hard to find...

Why are good developers so hard to find? They're either utter brainlets when it comes to programming or they're so autistic that they're impossible to work with.

Attached: 1527164312396.png (694x801, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npmjs.com/package/equals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are good developers so hard to find?
I'm here

I refuse to believe that people in pic related exist.

People tend to get a false sense of how much they really know when learning. They think they know a lot more than they do and that they're really good. In reality, you have a bunch of fucking speds that only learn through youtube videos and cringe at the idea of actually reading documentation related to what they are trying to learn. You have a bunch of speds that do little basic apps over and over again never expanding their knowledge base. They have no desire to understand things further than their pathetic superficial understanding. A bunch of idiots think that college is actually enough and that that equals being competent in what people in the industry are working on. In reality, people just need to take a few hours each day or at least 5 days a week to sit down and practice.

Why isn't if xxxx == false
And
If x==xx then true?

Dunning-Kruger. I suffered from it for first 3 years of degree. Now past 2 years of doing master's I feel like shitbrained dork that knows nothing with zero self-esteem and I'm scared to apply anywhere so I'm just slowly alienating myself from rest of the society, drinking cheap wine and watching anime. I'm 15 ECT's from graduating.

Attached: 1459940754375.jpg (185x243, 16K)

Because the digital explosion drew in a ton of people looking for career opportunities, and most of them aren't invested enough in the work to care about making quality software.

Literally anyone with a three digit IQ can program well, but most devs don't care and just want to go home to their lives.

>being this fucking naive

Have you been to an introductory java class in any college?

npmjs.com/package/equals

Actually a lot of people in their first steps do this, the correct sentence would be: I refuse to believe a major in computer science thinks like this.

To be fair, JavaScript is such a shitty language that you need an entire library to properly implement equals.

Attached: js.jpg (659x317, 41K)

As far as what the Trinity actually means, this is pretty deep

Even the placements are accurate. Though "0" and /t could be switched, either or could fit as holy spirit/son

christianity rofl

>or they're so autistic that they're impossible to work with.
you're posting on 4channel so you definitely fit

nobody wants to pay for quality software is more like it

>try to get hired, can't
>but recruiters constantly call me with jobs requiring 10 years of experience
>I tell them about my experience (1 yr + github OS contributions and personal projects)
>oh I think they're looking for someone with more experience user I will let you know if we have other opportunities

Don't these recruiters already have my resume and be able to tell how much experience I have? Why are they even calling me?

The whole recruiting and hiring process seems very inefficient.

recruiters just blast out to as many people as they can, shotgun approach. almost all of them will not understand what your cv actually means, and so they will rarely read it. their search engine picks up that you have the word 'java' in your cv and so spams you with any jobs that are oop or javascript etc.

It is just shoehorning pagan beliefs into it. It doesn't make sense to say that the 3 gods are not each other, but they are all the same thing. Just an invention by a bunch of Greeks who couldn't wrap their minds around just having one God.

>God
ahahaha

You're still suffering from DK.

Rather than trying to find non-autistic programmers, just get a manager who can get properly coordinate autists.

extremely difficult. autists hate each other because they all think their exact way of doing things is correct and everything else is wrong, or worse, *harmful*. hence, they will argue over nothing (code style, variable names, etc.) and fight each other important stuff

It's retarded. As a programmer, i could fix this problem. Maybe I should release a software for parsing resumes to a greater degree of detail than Ctrl+F individual words

parsing textual data is a solved problem. its not bad engineering, its bad practices. remember, recruiters dont care about trying to match individuals to a individual role, they just want to score lots of placements. same as tinder, the most effective way is to just spam everyone

i would recommend direct applying to the big guys (FAANG etc.) and signing up for local recruiters just for your city. if you have the ability to move, that can also impact things greatly; tech tends to cluster so if you go to one of network hubs you can monkey hop about

This.

This. In fact, it is even hard to keep normal programmers in check.

You'd be surprised how often i see brain dead shit at my job. No one gives a fuck, and the vast majority has no idea what's going on

Pic related. How do you fuck up CSS?

Attached: 55702a0acb13934048ef32bf0839e362.0.png (292x149, 15K)

>normies think a programmer is no good if he can't socialize
Funny that. You normalfags are always the shittiest programmers.

this, people spend their expendable income like they didn't even work for it. Even smart people just piss away extra money all the time. This carries through to business expenses too. Convenience at every point is favored by normies of all IQ ranges.

Make them vote on a standard and enforce the standard. You're not going to have a workplace without conflicts. Resolving those conflicts are what managers are for.

Whats the issue here?

Because they got hired by the same company that hired you.

Don't ever use important without good reasons is one.