EVERYTHING HAS TO BE MODULAR, OPEN SOURCE, AND FREE OR AT LEAST AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE

>EVERYTHING HAS TO BE MODULAR, OPEN SOURCE, AND FREE OR AT LEAST AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE

Attached: crying soyboy wojak.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Söyboys buy overpriced shit all the time.

how dare i not want to pay out the ass for something i dont technically own but should

>use open source project
>never contributed or even looked at the source code

Attached: 1528411524486.png (800x750, 106K)

Attached: cwzho7aktzp11.png (680x444, 165K)

>buy windos
>donut own windos
>find out have lisense for windos that can be expired at any tiem

this is some advanced cope.

how convenient use this meme right now

get lost freetard

>implying taking the proprietary software cock isn't the ultimate form of digital cuckoldry

Attached: POO.png (1082x1340, 1.67M)

seething

How is it cuckoldry when we are obviously getting fucked in the ass?

childhood is idolizing Steve Gates
adulthood is realizing FOSS is the best

Why should it not be?

How many of you people who demand FOSS for everything actually contribute any code yourselves? Probably not many.

Why would they contribute? There is no need to do it and they might not even consider contributing a good thing.

Free as in freedom not as in price.

How many people contribute to the industries that make the products they consume? A tiny percent.

I don't have courage / qualification to submit a pull request to the .net core repository.

I've contributed to a number of small projects over the years though, even before I got my first job as a programmer.

It's not much and I don't mention it in my resume and during the interviews, but I secretly think it's kinda important.

Why not both?

>The proprietary penis in my ass feels good now that I'm used to it, guys. Nothing Glycine max about it at all.

based

bsd license is cuckoldry
proprietary software is dom/sub
copyleft is swinging

the white man only uses software written himself