GTX 750ti or GTX760?

Title says it all, can get each for 40,-€, which should I pick?

Attached: Geforce_GTX_760_GK104-224-A2_Reference_Design__0_-pcgh_b2article_artwork.jpg (760x380, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-760ti-oem
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-760-vs-Nvidia-GTX-750-Ti/2159vs2187
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want to do with it?

just buy something better second hand

With 96% chance you are getting better performance with Radeon unless you have weak PSU.

if you can get the both for the same price why not get the superior one? duh

750Ti has much lower power consumption and new architecture.

And probably if you compare max overclock you will probably get better performance with 750Ti.

get a 970 or 980 they're cheap as shit

Source Games mostly, maybe Arma 3 too.

My sister has 750ti and it's great.

OP here.
Some Tech website compared hem and basically said that its a close race between them, since the 750ti is the beefed up version of the basic 750. the 760 has more or better Shader units, but don't know what to make of this information.

Super helbful comments, go sleep on the railroad tracks and wait for the train pls.

save more and get an RX 570 massively more performance or find a used r9 380 if you insist on being a cheap bastard past the point of diminishing returns.

i mean u can waste ur money if u like

I don't want whatever is the hottest new game in Ultramax Quality. Just some humble Half Life 2, Arma 3, GTA V in medium Quality.
Something like that. And a GTX 750 ti would be allright for that, but if I can get a bit more power for the same money I'm not complaining.

760ti of course

???

geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-760ti-oem

People bragged for years about 750ti being the newer arch, finewine and gimpworks but it went obsolete before it could catch up to 760. Anyway wasting money on outdated novideo gpus is stupid, you will get better performance from used radeon cards in any price range and that's what everyone in this thread is trying to convey.

Save less than 100 euros more and get an RX 570.

used GTX 960?

I got an RX 470 for 70 eu.
works great.

Nvidia doesn't allow kernel mode switching in FreeBSD, always buy ATI because Nivida doesn't respect our freedom.

Attached: 1536019653956.jpg (500x432, 73K)

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-760-vs-Nvidia-GTX-750-Ti/2159vs2187

why not give R7 260x a go?
such an underrated low budget gpu.
I used to have one then I replaced it with GTX960 2GB which turned out to be similar/slower is some titles.

interesting, what radeon welfare cards are there with good performance?

> always buy ATI

I ain't buying no pinko graphicmajigs.

you are probably a homosexual then.

Attached: 1511707787083.jpg (572x714, 34K)

So what about the HD 7870 GHZ Edition?

The 760 is hands down faster.

>Arma 3
You need at the very least a 1050ti

Wait for the next 2 years and i`d love to hear you say that again

I haven't looked at newer games but 760 was significantly faster back when those cards were new. It was also available in a 4GB variant, which is great if you're going to use it for newer games.

I definitely understand being a broke nigga but you should at least be able to google pic related. For $40 or whatever trash you euros use for money, that's not bad. Should last you a while to play some simple games until you can afford a more recent card as they come down in price.

pic related

Attached: 760 v 750 ti.png (1293x863, 229K)

nah, it's more cpu heavy

get a dragon dildo and stick it up your ass

>but it went obsolete before it could catch up to 760.
what lies blatant lies are these
i used 750ti til two months ago and it ran everything i wanted including that wreck odyssey with no problems
it is in a safe box now if the new card ever dies on me
get a neat one.
750ti is neat.