Why am I seeing a huge influx of Jow Forums and stormnigger shit recently and why is absolutely nothing being done...

Why am I seeing a huge influx of Jow Forums and stormnigger shit recently and why is absolutely nothing being done about it. This is the last board I go on that hasn't been ruined and I don't want to see it go down like this

Attached: 1553502207081.png (583x482, 119K)

You could try hackernews or leddit if you're scared of the big bad Jow Forums boogeymen.

Attached: yikes.png (303x461, 321K)

baskin and robbins, kekistani bro xD

well you can leave anytime, dumb frogposter

>shit-talk Jow Forums
>dumb frogposter
user, I...

All I know is that the Mexican and Brazilian posters are the worst. In terms of low quality posts and lazy "banter"

nigger please

Attached: sony cucked.jpg (733x687, 397K)

How about stop being a triggered baby that has shit up a TECHNOLOGY board with politics and unironic racism. I'm not going anywhere just because the_donald refugees decided to annex the place and act like it was always there's

Also apu is not frogposting you retards

>he doesn't know

Its not recent, its been like this for a few years. Moot ought to have deleted pol before he left. It will never change now because dumb poltards without ublock are what make Hiro the advertising bucks now.

>"wahhh this is my safe space!"
t. Jow Forumscuck

>dumb frogposter
You're not any better, get out. And Jow Forumsniggers go back to T_D

There's lot's of grumbling in the media about "chan politics" in relation to recent shootings. If we lose Jow Forums because of this, I will break the legs of every kekistani motherfucker I see.

Shit up*
Theirs*
Why yes I am phoneposting because the useless janny will ban me for this thread but not the LE EBIL JEWZ AND RACE REALISM threads
Trust me I'm aware, they've ruined every single other board I used and continue to act like they're the victims somehow
One single thread addressing the board going to shit is not nearly as bad as them, don't delude yourself like this

politics are everywhere, whether you like it or not

pra que se esforçar pra postar merda em chan lol

They're everywhere because of useless mods that allow it to spill onto other boards. There's a reason virtually every forum not made for politics has strict no politics rules

>this is what Jow Forumstards contribute to this board

Attached: shill.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)

This has actually ruined other imageboards before.

From the first few pages I bothered checking. Reminder these are the people who accuse everyone else of wanting a safespace

I like the polposters, they make redditors mad.

Attached: 1554667746529.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

>le froggy meme xD
Fuck off.

By your logic, anime is everywhere on Jow Forums, whether you like it or not. So is technology, as we all post on computers. I'll go start an AMD vs NVIDIA thread on Jow Forums and a Satania thread on /lit/.

>proceeds to post le epic reddit frog

They ARE the redditors, I don't know what you're not understanding about this

THEY ARE FUCKING REDDITORS , YOU STUPID FROG POSTER!

they're prevalent and invasive, but they're easy enough to ignore
you don't mistakenly fully read one of these offboard poster's post's in full, since you can tell from the first sentence that they have an agenda that goes beyond talking about whatever the thread is about

also you can report them, and they do get banned for shitting up threads with off topic nonsense
someone needs to be reporting for that to happen though

>apu is not frogposting
You are wrong and delusional. Honestly why am I forced to look at this unfunny filthy shit while I'm on unrelated boards. Gondola was way cuter and way more acceptable than any zoomer meme I had the unpleasure to see

Normal people: I want to talk about technology and not politics
Jow Forums: POLITICS ARE EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKING RETARDED KIKE LIBSHITS STOP TRYING TO CENSOR THE BOARD ISNT YOUR SAFESPACE LMAO STAY TRIGGERED PRAISE KEK SHADILAY

Frogs were originated from Jow Forums, fagit.

Jow Forums IS reddit you fucking retard
I wish Jow Forums still had dedicated gore and cp spammers, I know for a fact that the latter makes Jow Forumsddit absolutely shit their pants

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1510139286587.png (944x4013, 662K)

Attached: 1554664952107.png (1349x694, 126K)

>also you can report them, and they do get banned for shitting up threads with off topic nonsense
It's a day board ban at worst and most of them are ban evading phoneposters, meanwhile any on-topic thread the mods don't like is a global 3 day
The entire fucking reason normies came here initially is being le badass underground hacker group, gore and CP isn't going to do anything but attract even more newfags

>a fucking frogposter
see yourself out

>warning people about the health risks of a unstable system
oh no how awful

>anime is everywhere on Jow Forums
yes?

i mean if your thread is somewhat Jow Forums or /lit/ related i see no issue.

Attached: yuusha_shrug3.png (1009x939, 763K)

/b/ hacker rebirth, when?

>spamming clickbait garbage the OP didn't even bother to read
>health risks
uh huh

Yeah, you are mistaking the standard normalfag migrant from reddit and tumblr to the Jow Forums boomer. 50 year olds are the worst posters in this site due to how ridiculously out of touch they are with literally everything

It's funny because even when half of /tv/ is completely obvious Jow Forums trash they'll still go MUH BOOGEYMAN

Are there 50 years olds here? What the actual fuck

>posting shit clickbait articles from sites trying to trick you into buying their "EM protection"
>posting shit papers of experiments made with power 3-4 orders of magnitude bigger than any legal antenna, and conclusions that don't even match with their own results
uh oh
you're the antivax retards of technology, just go away you fucking boomer

Attached: 1555302605199.png (997x435, 47K)

ask Jow Forums

that CoC'd linus is kinda funny tho

Tons of them came here from the_dipshit through Jow Forums police radio scanner threads and other bullshit slacktivism generals

I'm 46, and I still post here. Who cares? I was here before most of you fags. If anyone should leave, it's the retard zoomers.

>Now he talks in memes. He says "Top Kek" and points out ugly women to me and says "that's a trap!". He goes to the library every tuesday morning and spends his entire 30 minute session browsing Jow Forums.

Attached: 1554478994708.png (710x577, 161K)

How the fuck is an AMD vs NVIDIA gayming benchmark thread Jow Forums related at all, and how are politics Jow Forums related at all? Can you fucking keep shit where it belongs?

fuck off macaco

Let me guess, you're a libcuck snowflake? Does (((racism))) offend you? Did the word NIGGER make you spit out your suymilk? Let me in on a little secret. The liberal media has been BRAIN WASHING you ever since you were a small child. All races are NOT equal. Do you honestly think that our Lord in heaven made three different races only differing by skin color? That's just delusional. Wake up and smell the coffee. Who commits most of the crimes on the entire planet? God meant for the three races to go to war with each other, and the WHITE MAN is meant to be victorious. Only the WHITE MAN can enjoy a kingdom in Heaven. If you believe otherwise, then go back to searching for a BULL for your wife to FUCK. You make me fucking SICK.

T. Furious reditor

Okay, T_D

leftist opinion good
right opinion bad

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

>OP is a widdle offended snowflake
lmao. fuck off NIGGER LOVER.

Didn’t you know, everything goes back to the Jews. Therefore everything political.

Attached: 4BA7C6F5-C9E0-47E1-9790-B2A65CC48298.png (533x445, 238K)

This is a raid thread, wasurenaiyo ne

I love how ironic this meme is

clown froggie funny and redpilled
libtard bad

You realize Jow Forums behaves on the exact opposite principle, not to mention using the NPC meme is peak NPC

reality is anti-semitic

>Jaaaaaaaaaaaaanieeesssss people are making fun of my skinny skins!!!!!!

Attached: 3E4EDE2BEB7F4E189F29EB2A397D2414.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Jow Forums has been taken over by libcuck snowflakes for years now. You're not allowed to say anything that offends them and shatters their little worldview. "Oh no you said N*****!!!" It's spelt NIGGER you fucking NIGGER LOVER.

more like break your avocado toast and stare at the floor

jesus fucking christ

>t. came here in 2017 and can't comprehend any timeline where Jow Forums wasn't an extreme right circlejerk
All you ever fucking do is ruin boards then cry about how THEY want a hugbox when you're the ones flipping your shit over any resistance to your own personal hugbox

Attached: 1556515273336.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

>how is amd vs nvidia Jow Forums related
well i don't fucking know, i didn't suggest it

>and how are politics Jow Forums related
a lot of technology related things have political backgrounds and, consequently, political discussions, are we supposed to go like "yeah just ignore it" just to please your feelings? if you don't like it, ignore it, no one is forcing you to read it.

t. offended by the word NIGGER

>NO POL DIDNT RUIN Jow Forums ITS A LEFTY KEK CIRCLEJERK
>Half the thread is Jow Forumstards who think not wanting to talk about politics is a personal attack against them
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>people don’t agree with me
>waaaaah you must be a tranny libcuck, burn the kikes
who’s the snowflake?

Attached: 58B7D618-7244-43AF-B1CF-59165FCEA896.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

You are not 50, don't feel offended

No because there's a difference between saying nigger and spamming about how niggers are subhumans when we just want to talk about TECHNOLOGY

stfu

Nigger as an insult is classic Jow Forums jargon, same as faggot. You think everybody is either on the "left" or "right" when no one really gives a shit.

You're the one demanding that people be kicked out of your safe space, projection much?

Just in case anyone isn't convinced that Jow Forums is actually the most retarded and most reddit infested board, I will leave this for you.
No one gives a fuck about whatever political opinion you have, but keep it in your shithole containment board.

Attached: vfn94rsipae01.png (944x4013, 409K)

Fpbp

Yeah it's not like we were ever called the internet hate machine or anything.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 118K)

Attached: 15320za.jpg (750x600, 62K)

>look mom I quoted everyone!

Not him, but that's not asking for a safe space, it's just fucking respecting the topic at discussion. I'd be fucking pissed if my cars forum was plagued with dubstep spam every single fucking day.

This is why you start your threads with anime pictures. They piss these retards off. Even better if it's suggestive loli.

I can 100% guarantee you that he is too retarded to understand what you're saying and will view this post as an attack on his freedom of speech.

This, along with banning all frogs would do wonders for the site but the mods would rather complain about Jow Forums on their irc channel and not actually do anything about it.

Attached: 44757085_2191962394157079_7921361425875195486_n.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>Gondola was way cuter and way more acceptable
You mean Spurdo #7382?

Daily reminder that caring about politics makes you a gigantic faggot

>racist humor = pol
when will this meme end?

It's a sign of the times. These people have no platform to vent their political frustration, and thus they come here after being chased out of their favorite venue. Instead of trying to fix the problem, they instead let the pressure increase further and continue to divide everyone. Or maybe that's the master plan. They are retarded by choice and most of the offenders like this site merely because of the cool factor, but I still find pity for them.

Attached: 1379381710952.jpg (850x850, 80K)

>thread with a picture of a frog and "FUCK NIGGERS" as text
Top tier humor my man, I can't stop laughing, please keep making those threads in the technology board

>using the n-word
oh no user

nice strawman, but i was thinking more along the lines of pajeet programmer or chinese spyware memes. pol is cringy as fuck but not everything non-pc is pol. also why the fuck can't people just report threads they get their feefees hurt by, let the jannies handle it, and go on with their day

Jow Forums has been redpilled on SJWs, trannies, pajeets and (((Intel))) for quite a long time. You're just mad because people are calling out your bullshit.

a whole bunch of people in this thread are going to get banned because of me :)

>Recently
It has been like this for the last 5 years, if not more.

not even him, but what’s the difference? don’t really think anyone here actually cares about the bad raciss words, it’s just such basic low effort brainlet tier garbage that bores the shit out of anyone who isn’t a newfag or redditor that only comes here when the_dipshit is too slow

for all the whining about strawmen you niggers are usually the first to try to discredit anyone who calls you out for your dumb shitposting as a butthurt libtard

reported

ok retard