What's in the box

What's in the box /gee/?
Hint: it is technology

Attached: dragon_dildos_incorporated.png (1920x1440, 2.6M)

Some Staxx equipment

a dragon dildo

Not technology
Go blog about your consumerism and look for reassurance that your money was well spent on r*ddit

It would be a sorry excuse of a dragon dildo if it fit inside this box.
Hint 2: the package is from nipland because the item was proudly manufactured in Glorious Nippon, back when it was still glorious

Attached: 20190501_154733.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Body pillow with an embedded bong and onahole

Tenga egg then

maybe you have a small asshole

onahole

Body pillows are not technology, user
It's a bit more rigid than that
Is that an insult?

Attached: 20190501_155549.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

>Body pillows are not technology
But onaholes and bongs are?

Attached: 1556076020747.jpg (478x523, 11K)

Router?

It's coming out of its shell now... What could it be?
That's correct
No

Attached: 20190501_160149.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Hey mods, can you ban this guy if it's disappointing?

butt plug with bluetooth

Thank you for
This origami is a
Please kindly provide
M
This is a very cryptic message. What could it mean? What is this about origami?
I'm phoneposting anyway so it won't make a difference
I like the way you think, but this is from before the era of wireless connectivity

Attached: 20190501_160310.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

A plastic bag, nice where did you get it from ?

It looks like the side profile of a Verifone MX925

Ta-dah! It's a rare origami folded by the renowned 17th century samurai Hoshima Kidekoto Naruto Kurisumashu
It was about $200 on ebay. A good find, wouldn't you say?
Oddly specific and obscure guess. What made you think it was a Verifone MX925?

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-162233_Gallery.jpg (1440x1064, 873K)

>$200 for a folded piece paper which isn't anything special by any means
This board should really have an IQ verification before posting.

>Hoshima Kidekoto Naruto Kurisumashu
SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is just a japanese thing? I remember getting these too when ordering some stuff from japan.

Come on, now open it up. Unfold that paper thing and post other pictures.

It took you 40 minutes to unbox a package of a single piece of folded paper that you bought for $200?

You must have the most interesting life. No, I didn't stick with the thread. Just happened to scroll by and noticed the time stamps.

are you retarded?

>That paper
>1600s
Yehnah you got scammed by the chinks.

Since you post here, I agree.

cringe and bluepilled

I'm sorry I disappointed you O Ka San!!! I bring dishonour to famiry, prease punish me!
I don't know if they actually do this in Japan or they're just trying really hard to sell the whole Nipponese Experience (tm) to the gaijins. But im leaning towards the latter
Is this supposed to be a bird? Like a swan or something? I don't want to ruin it by folding it incorrectly
YAMETE!!!
Oh no. Do you think it's inauthentic?

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-164834_Gallery.jpg (1440x1851, 1.26M)

different angle

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-165227_Gallery.jpg (1440x1011, 796K)

Do you really think it's authentic?

looks like a crane

The Japanese never lie, user. The ebay listing said the guy would commit sudoku on prime time television if it was fake. I believe him. In any case it looks pretty nice, wouldn't you agree?
How am I supposed to display it? Like this?

Attached: 20190501_165618.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

>Since you post here, I agree.
That's not getting you your $200 back.

How does the paper feel to the touch?

>I'm sorry I disappointed you O Ka San!!! I bring dishonour to famiry, prease punish me!
Yeaaaah, that's not getting you your $200 back either.

Money well spent user. Don't mind the haters.

>Thank you for purchasing this item. This origami is a gratitude from me
So the origami wasn't the original package. Not sure what you're trying to pull here.

Okay, I'll stop fucking around because I have a nasty feeling that the UNPAID moderators of this site will soon delete the thread. It's a Nikon FA, the most /fa/ camera in the world.
Feels pretty smooth. It has a faint smell that reminds me of medieval Japan, since that's what my room smells like when I watch medieval anime girls and touch my pp.
Thanks friend!

Attached: 20190501_161030.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

so this is the power of the free market

how did you take the picture?

I bet its not even foss.
Disgusting.

I got a black rhodium plated silver ring shipped from Japan for less than you paid for a piece of paper.

The black rhodium has worn off everywhere but the recessed parts, making the black really pop.

But hey, if you want to spend $200 on a piece of paper that doesn't even come with a certificate of authenticity, that's on you.

Attached: ring.jpg (1152x1536, 209K)

>Thank you for purchasing this item. This origami is a gratitude from me
>So the origami wasn't the original package. Not sure what you're trying to pull here.
This.

YOU HIPSTER!

With a mirror.
>free open source software
I don't think the term "software" is applicable here. The threaded cable release, the hotshoe, the film cartridge it takes and the flash sync connector are all universal standards and anyone can manufacture peripherals compatible with them. The lens mount is proprietary, but oh well.
I've been found out!
It's a good camera and it doesn't have hipster meme status. In fact hipsters keep memeing the FM3A to the point where it costs three times more than the FA, despite the FA having more advanced features, like matrix metering and a shutter priority mode, which makes it compatible with modern G lenses.

great slr

but
why?

arguing with foss fags makes me nostalgic about intel ME

>he didn't get a bentax mx
ahahahahahahahahaha

You didn't let me down, son. Only took two posts.

Attached: 1535943127048.png (1726x586, 676K)

I've been shooting with an old Nikkormat which doesn't have any automatic modes and has a broken meter, and I've had enough of fucking around with a lightmeter on my phone. The FA has all of that and doesn't have an inflated price tag due to hipster bloggers and youtubers memeing.

>It's a Nikon FA, the most /fa/ camera in the world.
whats a leica?

user, it literally has FA in its name. In all caps. Don't tell me something called a "leica" is more effay than that. Sounds like one of those miniature chinese dog breeds lol.

I'm onto you, /po/tard. I remember making truckloads of those little cranes for some event in elementary school. Culturally enriched, maybe, idk, I just wanted to play some dodgeball and apple II Oregon trail.

>brainsway
>brain sway
They're not even trying to hide it and anymore. How long until this thing becomes mandatory for everyone?

Attached: pepe sweating.jpg (577x531, 25K)

Trash.

Stop messing around, what's REALLY in the box?

baka

Imagine wanting to show off your shit ring so bad that you were blinded by the foam from your autistic mouth and couldn’t detect that OP was clearly joking with the origami

Nikon is actually the best phone to hack on for firmware by far, not sure how it happened but there's a shitload of mods out there.

>he only got origami
I order animu figurines and PC-98 gear and get candy.

Auctions or Rakuten?
What proxy did you use?

Okay, fine. It was this strap, it's a rare collector's item. The camera was only in there to trick customs into collecting more tax.
That sounds pretty good. I'll make sure to leave a 4 star review for mediocre customer service.
Ebay

Attached: 20190501_210602-01.jpg (1920x1440, 826K)

>nikon

You got scammed, user, Japan's called Nipon.

Should have been a dragon dildo, at least it would have been usefull.

cosplay uniforms

Ok, made me smile.

You say Nipon, I say "Nihon."

>the most /fa/ camera in the world.
why not buy the most /p/?

Attached: Fune_o_Amu-5803f794e6868_1.jpg (712x712, 71K)

take a dick pic with it and post it so we can see the quality

OP bought a photo camera not a microscope

OP here, maybe I did get scammed. The shutter advance lever started jumping, instead of cocking the shutter it insta fired it without me touching the shutter button. I shook it a little bit and now it's fine, but fuck this isn't a good sign.
Which camera is that?
Too much effort
Based

fag

Alright it's jumping again, for fuck's sake. What's the best course of action? I know I could get a refund and send it back, but I want to keep it and get it CLA'd, because it took me a long time to find one in perfect cosmetic condition and I can't be assed looking again. What should I write to the seller so I get some sort of compensation or partial refund but I also get to keep it? Should I just be upfront and say I want like a $80 compensation since he said it was fully functional but it's unreliable?

Attached: hackers.jpg (337x217, 26K)

in da futerr

lol not gonna lie you really had me going with that shitty origami for a while

>a fucking crane
son im disapointed

>not analog

Attached: image.jpg (451x800, 118K)

I was going to get an FM3A for those sweet full range mechanical speeds, but they cost three times as much as the FA. The batteries literally last for years, the electronics are unlikely to fail and even if they do I can just buy a second one and still come out 33% cheaper than if I got an FM3A.