Help a retard

What test can determine that a motherboard is dead?

Attached: Freud2.png (449x604, 220K)

put it in a different PC

Attached: einstein.png (281x291, 155K)

Does the motherboard turn on?

The CPU fans are spinning, but there's no video signal.
Tried a different PSU, replacing RAM, removing the CMOS battery and all that, and it still doesn't work.
The monitor works fine with other machines, so it isn't a monitor problem.

Do you have a discrete GPU, and if yes, have you tried replacing it?

Have you tried turning the motherboard on an off? Remove the CPU, the GPU, the PSU but leave the fans on

Does it have a buzzer?
Try putting one in and listen for error codes

Yes, I tried replacing the GPU. Still no video signal.

It does have a buzzer. There is no POST signal, and there is no error code when I remove the RAM.

This might sound dumb, but did you installed the motherboard standoffs?

Sometimes it's a cpu mounting issue. Make sure your cpu is in the correct way and that enough pressure is being applied on it from the cooler.

Yes.

This happened to me a while ago. I also performed all of the tests that you did. In the end, the problem was the motherboard. Bought a new motherboard and it worked again.

But a new cheap motherboard.

Do you have a video output on the mobo? If so, try plugging in the monitor there.

I tried plugging the monitor in both the video card and the motherboard. Still no video output.

Cum on it and wait 9 months.

Probably the video cable.

try clearing the CMOS with the jumper

First of, it would help if you provide some backstory.
What did you do before "machine no werk"?
Did you temper/clean/swap or whaterver or you just buit system and It doesn't post?

>no video signal
chech gpu in other PC if it works.
IMPORTATNT: if you just bult system you may want to turn it on and wait few minutes 5-10. sometimes it performs bios "recovery" on very first power on of motherboard(mine gigabyte mobo did that)

>RAM
did you test with one stick at time?(best way)

>no error code when I remove the RAM
if you remove ram you will not have any beep code, nothing(at least that was behavior of old C2D systems)

most important: tell full story. did you just built this pc. what did you do? does mobo need support this CPU out of the box or maby you need first flash bios?

also disconnect every thing just assemble:
mobo + cpu + 1 stick RAM + buzzer + PSU
nothing else, no disks not mouse/keyboard.
do you get beep code now?

Usually if it's a gpu problem I always reset the cmos, in case it's a boot error. It happened to my computer once and the retailer I bought it from couldn't fix it.

Try different psu