Sell your stocks before it's too late

Sell your stocks before it's too late.

Attached: oops.png (668x767, 338K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1537479885072.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Where is that investor I made a bet with. Told you bitch

You have keep growing as a company or your fucked. Apple tanking in India might have doomed the company.

FPBP

Based

Still at over 50% penetration in western markets

Stock is flying because services are growing fast and Apple's revenue pie chart no longer looks like pac-man with iPhone dominating everything else

How can this anime girl be so based?

@70763627

Cringe.

Enjoy your ban for spamming.

bless satania poster

based & red-pilled

I've held on to AAPL for many years (since before Steve Jobs died) and for the first time ever my bank actually called me and suggested me to sell about two months ago when the stock was at $170 or so.

It was a good sign that the stock was about to jump
>mfw

Attached: 1554070713639.jpg (1200x656, 84K)

>caring about a minority of the overall market

Even my sister who used to swear on them bought an Android phone instead and is now ashamed for not having realized earlier how much better everything is.

Apps can do more, the OS can do more, it's not really more complicated to use and it's cheaper.
What's not to like?

updates and security mainly.

>@70763627
Newfag or retarded?

>sell your stocks
fuck off microsoft

>@
>ultimate reddit spacing
Imagine your first post showing just how assblasted you are and nothing more

iphone X is literally the best selling phone of 2018 according to "counterpoint research" at least

thanks to satania posters I watched Gabriel drop out, it's actually ton of fun, thanks

>sell only 2 models
>LOOK HOW WELL IT SELLS COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS WITH 20 MODELS EACH
Cope harder iPajeet.

This is what's happening, my gay friends and women are buying Huawei or Samsung now, once apple lose these it's game over

I’m using my 6s till it dies then I’ll go back to my 5s or get new batteries. The headphone jack is a bigger deal than Apple thought. Even my roastie friends are switching to android. One of them even used to use two iPhones at a time (one for work) and now she’s using some Chinese android.

When they finally slow the 6s down to unusable speeds you’ll start seeing a huge drop in iPhone users in your website statistics

Steve Jobs must be rolling in his grave.

Interesting, are you in the US? I was under the impression that apple cucked the US super hard because they all use imessage.

DELET

Attached: 1544884433144.png (1036x1402, 378K)

My boss' son wants to play Fortnite with his friends and he bought a used iPhone 6S because it runs like shit on similarly priced Android phones

All the other kids play Fortnite on iPhones

>All the other kids play fortnite on iphones
as a /v/irgin, htat makes me sad.

>zoomers
cringe

Attached: 1555699767338.webm (575x600, 1.76M)

>for the first time ever my bank actually called me
What are the rates like at First National Bank of Jimbuubuu, is Prince Nakawakalambe still in charge?

It's a serious bank!
I mean it's not the bank itself they have a separate company for equities and they never call

Imagine being stupid enough to invest in apple.

haha... yeah... just imagine

Attached: aapl 2019.png (617x412, 18K)

>Father... Is it over?
>No brand lives forever, my son.
>I see only bad memes before me...

You mean broker?

Apple has 6 phones in top 10 of 2018 :^)
Sounds like you're the coping pajeet

>iPajeet brags about having no choices
yikes

Attached: 1545073159389.jpg (768x768, 150K)

based & debiru pilled

Keep telling lies on the internet lmao.

Same fag

Celebrations

Attached: 624514d1d7a6296274619a22f292d7c0.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

BaSeD

Nice tripcode kid. Now kindly go kill yourself.

#L:-4(gR2q*

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

this can't be real
banks calling you to sell dips

you're*

B A S E D.

I think a lot of people like me are waiting for the next iphone to come out to cop the iphone xs at a semi reasonable ~750$-900$ or whatever the price cut will be.

and I have 100% penetration in your mom

what a shitty tripcode.

I'm glad I invested in Take2 instead of apple.

Attached: depressed_babby.jpg (441x329, 32K)

Apple went up 7% today

>caring about designated streetshitting market

How can sales drop? The stuff isn't just sold or?

If stores don't sell, they stop buying more products from Apple. Also, a big chunk of their sales is from their online store. What is happening is that people realized there's no reason to update from their iPhone 6s/7 since they are still perfectly usable and do absolute everything they want. Also, the growing popularity of Samsung and chink brands like Xiaomi is surely impacting their sales.

no one is buying the XS or XS Max. they should be pushing the XR tbqh famalam

>ipajeet banned AGAIN

Attached: 1539635034851.jpg (800x450, 181K)

It did Apple have 84% of the USA market

Your fault boomer

DELET

Android is a clunky piece of shit and it will always be a clunky piece of shit, it doesn't matter if it can "do more" when 99.9999% of the population uses it for social media and light entertainment.

tell that to my retarded sister.
she had 3 dead iphones, still does not want to buy an android phone...
I guess women are really inferior.

>clunky
Already smoooth on my p30 :^)
>will always be
So butthurt you literally turned into a gypsie fortune teller, delicious.

>unironically supporting Huawei
YIKES

Smooth if you've never used an iProduct, maybe. Comparing my iPad 2018 (old as fuck CPU) to my Tab S5e and Jesus fucking Christ, this thing is just wank for anything other than watching shit.
Gestures? Don't follow your motions at all and has visible lag, unlike the gestures found on iOS.
Most core apps waste a fuck ton of space for a big ass title (???).
Apps constantly refresh in the background. Almost every app is a blown up phone version, including OFFICIAL Google apps.
Overall performance is much worse, you don't get that smooth feeling when using the device because there's constant micro stutters.
Several bugs I've encountered, I've seriously found more bugs on this thing in 2 days that I had on my 8 months of iOS.
They put no thought into features, just "Apple did gestures so let's half ass our gestures", that includes Samsung AND Google (Android owners), only Chink phones have managed to get about 70% as good as Apple by directly copying it (I owned a Xiaomi phone prior).

No fucking shit. Apple went too greedy with the 1k price. Normies are ok with paying a high price, but not that high. The sweet spot was 599 for the base model which would be 64gb for modern apple. (128gb for every other company)

Oh and also they shoulda included airpods at least. For 1k I want a gay blowjob too from an apple genius.

convince her with your dick

I already did about 20 times, the bitch still refuses to use anything but an iphone

throttle her iphone on the router to 10kbps
not enough to break it to where she comes to you asking for help, or switches to mobile data, but enough to slow it down enough piss her off and blamer her itoy

oh god will apple ever recover?

Attached: 9192E032-2468-48DA-BBD1-01A84D6BC581.jpg (1000x749, 52K)

>5% stock jump on horrible earnings report
Head in sand mentality. This sort of behavior literally sets them up for yet another crash.

How are your so based user?

Apple devices always are marketed to the 1% Richest Elite. Finally common people realize they not need buy $1000 USD toys