Whats the next escape after encryption is finally finished and bankrupt

youtube.com/watch?v=lvTqbM5Dq4Q
>inb4 r*dditphysics
he has a point you know

Attached: 1533211919213.jpg (650x918, 64K)

pirate boxes and private lans. mesh networks. you don't really need encryption to be anonymous. a LAN ip means nothing. MAC's can be easily spoofed.

OMG
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LATER??? I NEED TO KNOW HOW FAR FINGER WENT!

Attached: 1540120327826.jpg (720x843, 54K)

>You'll never be a schoolgirl exploring the world of yuri with your friends
Just fucking end it already

Attached: catttttt.jpg (351x351, 22K)

blockchain

Quantum computers are merely a grant chasing meme.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kaisen_chuui__7dfbf1ab0bddd62b62c5b5fb8f9c4629.jpg (650x918, 158K)

Isn't a lot of encryption quantum proof by now?

Next step is completely self contained networks. Air gapped machines and Faraday cages.

>requires 5900 qbits
current quantum computers have less than you can count on your hand

I want to poke an anime girl's butt with my penis

what kind of hands do you have?
dwave claims 2000 qbits, and others around 50

nobody has 2000.
they have a massive issue adding new bits and compounding errors to the point they are useless.

Have you ever heard of post-quantum cryptography and that symmetric ciphers are quantum resistant? Encryption is not going to be finished and bankrupt. There may only be a change in underlying mathematical problem.

Quantum computers are irrelevant.
The NSA already know how to break RSA encryption.

w-why is this anime girl flustered?

surely if you can use something to decrypt then it can encrypt even better

Because there's now a finger up her butthole.
Through her skirt too.
God I wish that was me

Dwave does have large amounts but they work differently. Dwave computers do quantum annealing which is pretty much restricted to solving binary optimization problems. Pretty much you just rely on the fact that physical systems trend towards the lowest energy state, like how your coffee tends to become room temperature. You encode a binary problem is some high energy state and the output is that problem after it's entered a low energy state. You can't even put constraints on the problem so the best you can do is add some fuckoffhuge penalty term and hope the output is something like what you want. I've yet to see anything that it's actually useful for. It's marginally faster than classical algorithms for problems no one even attempts to solve in that way.

Locking your hard drive in a safe.

i wish i was a lesbian anime girl

Shors algorithm only hard breaks prime factorization based encryption schemes. Only current asymmetric encryption algorithms will be affected. Rijndael will be fine. Stop being stupid

afaik we still don't have pq key exchange
symmetric works
hash based works
singning schemes based on hashes works