If you love anime so much then why don't you know Japanese already by now Jow Forums?

If you love anime so much then why don't you know Japanese already by now Jow Forums?

Attached: 1430280123155.png (756x574, 86K)

because im below average intellect

I can't install gentoo on anime

I CAN'T

I'll never learn

gomenasi

Attached: 62ef94b4.jpg (222x227, 12K)

>tfw already learned japanese and live in japan
>have no interest in anime
what has happened

Attached: Id_just_like_to_interject_for_a_moment.jpg (1578x1997, 1.2M)

because don't know where to start

I do
ニ、ニガー

I don't love anime.
I only love the reaction images they offer.

Why did you learn it then?

you are normie

The gods send nuts to those who have no teeth.

Attached: [PuyaSubs!] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 12 [720p][268B8EA3] (00:10:23.623) 0002.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

GUNDAM

slowly I’m getting better at understanding spoken japanese as I watch more anime
still illiterate when it comes to kanji though

私はブレインレトをですから
もアニメをすきじゃない

好き*

Someone please tech me kanji.

I'm not a delusional permavirgin yellow fever having weeb. 70% of anime is garbage and the other 30% have subs.

Do the kangxi radical deck, there's only 214 of 'em. Make sure to learn all the variants of a radical. You can then try to learn them through reading alone, or do decks or courses for kanji specifically. Writing might help.
At least you're not watching dubs.

I watched very few dubs and those are the god tier ones. I don't have the patience to wait for some fotm anime to get dub so I just go straight for the sub

I don't have the patience for subs or dubs, so I watch raws. This is only a part of why people here learn the language, though.

die weebs

I got other things to do in life so I can wait a day or two for subs. My life doesn't revolve around watching moeshit anime

黒``人’’はすべてこの世の最悪の寄生生物であり、我々人類この下品と可哀想な存在を絶滅しなきゃならない。いかがでしょうか、Jow Forumsの皆様?

Attached: 1553896091601.jpg (480x479, 38K)

>My life doesn't revolve around watching moeshit anime
I'm sure no one's life does. That's no way to discredit language learning, though. Sounds more like cope.
令和には
黒人の死と
春が来る
r8 my first haiku.

I practice my japanese by reading bedtime stories on hukumusume.com, but I still struggle with some of them, most notably the ones involving buddhist monks and abstract concepts.

Attached: 1548512842350.jpg (225x225, 8K)

日本語を話すの大好きなので ( ^ω^ )
超楽しい!!!!!

>I'm sure no one's life does
You're clueless

I really outgrew anime. Also Japan seems to be hell when you live there.