Which OS are you actually using as your primary?

Which OS are you actually using as your primary?

inb4 gentoo

Attached: what-is-your-primary-os.png (640x480, 439K)

windows 10

Fuck you, you made Jow Forums shit itself.

NixOS

Solus

Unironically arch

Linux Mint.
Windows 7 if I want to fire up some gaymz.

XP

ubuntu

You

Is there a caching issue for this post When image is small it's the same one as this thread but when expanded, it's another one.

Anyone else see this?

I'm using Ubuntu while I'm working on my own OS. Eventually it will be good enough that I can get rid of Ubuntu.

debian testing
I have win10 dualbooted on the same laptop and I use it 2/3 times a month, more or less

Parrot os as root.

gentoo

well unironically slackware and fedora, I can't be bothered to install gentoo though it would probably save ram by just downloading the diff in source code

solus :3

slackware

Yes, it's a pretty common issue with Jow Forums, it happens very rarely but it happens.
Look at the filenames, they are exactly the same (except the extension, pretty sure it's a must for this to happen), they were posted (at least the request at the server happened) at the exact same second and the three last digits are randomly picked from 0-9 and happened to be the same. If it all matches up, you get shit like just happened.

Pretty much the chances are 0.1% if you post two pictures at the same time.

I saw this happen to my post just now and knew to check the catalog, because I knew someone had posted the image I saw as the thumbnail of my post because of that.

My day-to-day laptop is running Kubuntu and other one is running Xubuntu.

nice

thnx for the explanation

To add to the explanation, the filenames are UNIX timestamps (except the three last randomly picked numbers), that's why they slowly increase.

You guys are answering a survey.

Attached: 1555076706992.png (410x214, 77K)

What DE/WM?

ok i dont care :p

I've been using whatever the latest version of Windows is since at least 1995.

Plus why it's just the thumbnail, it's because the image that gets generated as a thumbnail is a .jpg, no matter what file format the big one is. That's why you get two files with name filenames, different extensions and content but only one thumbnail.

No problem.

Devuan with KDE

hrmrm
rrennnemme

Nah, I made both threads and just did a couple quick 640x480 images for them in photoshop.

Funny thing is that when I made the first one I did think it looked like shit, and thought of embedding a hidden Google or Microsoft logo just to confuse people because it does look like generated survey shit.

Attached: 2019-05-01 13_59_39-Untitled-1 @ 85.9% (Layer 1, RGB_8) _.png (1356x737, 373K)

Mint Xfce

Same. Windows keeps distracting me with gaymz and every other distro is either too much of a hassle (gentoo, void) or too bloated and restrictive (*buntu, fedora)

Microsoft Office

Attached: 9362c.jpg (200x313, 13K)

Kali linux

Attached: 1497082315614.jpg (400x533, 67K)

based

gnome 3.3

Recently moved from Ubuntu to Debian in an attempt to debloat my life. I'm really working on a minimalist life style.

Attached: 2019-05-01-141451_954x508_scrot.png (954x508, 19K)

Pic related.

Attached: reactos-logo.png (207x158, 4K)

i use arch btw
with kde ofc

That would pretty darn retarded, you'd probably get more accurate results trying to decipher OS names from cow poop.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Attached: 2019-05-01-203455_1600x900_scrot.png (1600x900, 256K)

Haiku, current.

Attached: haiku_600x315.png (600x315, 30K)

Slackware+i3

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01-11-14-40.png (1920x1080, 1020K)

void linux

btw i use void

Manjaro (KDE)

>arch
laughing_whor--
>kde
based

Sorry I didn't buy windows shill.

Windows 10 LTSC

master race
and stay tuned, version 1.0 is finally gonna drop this week

Attached: guixsd-logo-lighttext.png (450x400, 22K)

Win 7

Fedora 30 XFCE in my comfy X230.

I also run Win10 LTSC in my desktop and a mixture of Ubuntu 18.04, FreeBSD and RHEL 8 Beta in my virtual and bare metal servers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01_15-08-59.png (1366x768, 263K)

Windows 10 Pro x64 Insider Preview

Solus OS, literally can't find any better Linux distro

Mac os
Winblows for muh gayments
Ubuntu if i need linux and for server

>I'm really working on a minimalist life style.
Begin by upgrading to Devuan to get rid of the systemd bloat.

>Le win7 meme
Arent you so fucking cool!
MOM!
Look! This faggot thinks hes cool!
[laughs in old lady]

thanks

It may have finally stopped my distro hopping journey

I already reported it.

Highly relatable, Solus may not be the best at everything but it does everything, and pretty well too, plus it's free of the Autism that plauges a lot of other distros

>plebbit spacing
>first time poster
>fake survey threads
Enjoy your ban

"'DROP distros_data'

Is Reddit an OS?

OpenBSD-current

>-current
madman

OpenBSD 6.5

MX Linux

Gentoo actually.

what'd he do wrong retard?

>Desktop
Ubuntu 18.04 Default
>Laptop
Ubuntu 18.04... Unity (I like to live dangerously)

arch on my laptop and manjaro on my desktop.
At work I have a mac -.-

Android

Arch loonix till my x220 didn't turn on anymore. Now Windows.

Arch is the only distribuition which works and is easy to use but doesn't force crap programs on me.

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Windows 10 on my desktop and fedora 29 on my laptop

Attached: file.png (2303x1198, 1.87M)

Android

MacOS lmao stay mad.

Manjaro
It actually kinda justwerkz

Manjaro Xfce4 on my T430s. Pretty comfy desu
>tfw aduanazo en mi T430s
Based

debian

Arch Linux as the underlying OS, Emacs for almost the totality of the user space

Windows Server 2019

Slackware current on my desktop, ThinkPad 240x and 25

Attached: tp-boomer.png (577x387, 62K)

win10 for work
ubuntu @ home

Attached: 1495849975649.png (1062x794, 769K)

Windows 10

Why yes, it's Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise of course.

>inb4 gentoo
Unironically Gentoo.
I'll never go back.

Attached: 1548423792670.jpg (395x398, 15K)

arch linux with XFCE but using compiz as its window manager

can you save the source files so you just download the diff and patch the source with portage? that would be cool

>Arch is the only distribuition which works and is easy to use but doesn't force crap programs on me.
> didn't turn on anymore
why are you so stupid?

Based

>samefagging this hard

arch linux on my laptop
xubuntu on my desktop
planning on replacing xubuntu with arch linux

Attached: neofetch-2019-05-02-03-02-52-4520.png (1600x900, 135K)

whats keeping you?

Antergos on desktop and laptop. The passed month or so though the only thing that opens on steam is my library. No store, community, etc. Not sure what the fuck is going on there.

Love me some antergos though.

I'm sure it's a thing you can do, I haven't really delved that deep into its capabilities to be able to explain the process off the top of my head though... It's extremely versatile, nonetheless.

im physically thousands of miles from home where my desktop is. i was xubuntu bound until the newest xubuntu released and had so many small bugs that bothered me enough to move on, which arch linux satisfied for me. for example, for some reason xubuntu has a custom version of xfce4 with problems like the removal of taskbar transparency in favor of some universal alpha slider that also effects icons and looks like shit. and then it had a crazy memory leak i didn't know how to fix so i just installed arch linux because for some reason it had zero of the problems i had in said xubuntu version and has been surprisingly reliable. i have however had to physically fix grub in the arch installer once since installing ~6 months ago but that was an easy fix and most things seem to be

ahh makes sense then