AYYMD HAS NO DRIVERS

code.blender.org/2019/04/supported-gpus-in-blender-2-80/

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Blender-2.80-GPU-Requirements

>AYYMD HAS NO DRIVERS

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Logo_Blender.svg.png (1280x336, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/145182/en-us
downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AMD GPUs have been horrible for everything. Case closed.

Source: I’m a hardware engineer and I do the showrooming in Blender, have amd GPU.

It does have support if you've a non shit card...
Who even are you, people using blender with a 10+ year old card?

Attached: 1506377565902.png (720x504, 173K)

I don't get it, how does this affect polaris/vega cards?

Terascale GPUs are approaching paperweight status performance wise

MacToddlers BTFO :)

It's all about the CUDA anyway.

The fuck is this? Why are they specifically mentioning terascale with 3 y/o drivers when nvidia dropped 2xx support like the same 3 years ago and 4xx/mobile 5xx last year?

>BUTTMAD AYYMDPOORFAGS WITH NO DRIVERS DETECTED

why are there actual underage nvidia fanboys on this site? imagine being a fanboy of a video card brand

Attached: 1555347934692.png (930x600, 515K)

NVIDIA GPU's have been horrible for everything. Case closed.

Source: I'm the hardware engineer and i do the showrooming in Blender, have nvidia GPU.

cause /v/ thinks Jow Forums isn't retarded

doesn't matter, they have CUDA. opencl will catch up sooner or later.

>Nvidia literally released new drivers for the m2xx series last month.

Stupid faggot.
nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/145182/en-us

>pre-GCN
Who the fuck even uses this shit anymore? especially for blender
I understand 7000 seris is 'just' 7 years old but if you are seriously doing anything with blender it's time for a new GPU

You can't use that driver for unsupported legacy GPUs like 8/9/200 and 400/500 series

Then why can I actually use the GPU for rendering on an NVIDIA machine, while an AMD machine can't use it for shit?

Using beta 2.80 on blender now with an amd gpu. No issues. Tried using on my nvidia pc, constantly locking up and crashing.

Drivers clearly aren't the problem.

>On Linux, drivers do continue to be updated and Blender tends to work better. But for good performance GCN is still required.
Sage, report and hide.

I have that exact same card and it runs fine with only the 8-pin. The additional 6-pin is optional, used for overclocking. Though I do remember one of their websites not mentioning it.

Attached: IAvXIvT[1].png (645x85, 7K)

Attached: 00299050.jpg (640x480, 110K)

More like Intel has no drivers.
>Eevee
How onions is blender?

Attached: .png (796x252, 22K)

downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers

Haswell & Broadwell got a driver update this year while Ivy Bridge don't have any since last year

why is 3d modelling so unintuitive
i've long given up on learning to draw why do you have to take this from me

maybe 2.8 will fix it
i doubt it though

>On Linux drivers keep getting updates, while the windows counterparts remain outdated
OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2.8 "fixed" the primary gripe of having the mouse buttons set backwards.

Basically FOSS drivers keep getting updates while proprietary Wintrash is unmaintained. Just like Stallman warned us!

Because you're a nigger

>why is 3d modelling so unintuitive

Because you're using Blender, the crown king of FOSS trash god awful interfaces and UX

It's actually not a bad interface, outside the weird window dragging thing that was dumb. Very much not like other tools but it's very consistent. It's not GIMP.

Blender is useful ONLY IF you modify all of its retarded key bindings to suit your taste.
Literally the one good thing about it.

Oh, and to do that you need to know python, otherwise ur fucked lol

>old GPUs are deprecated
Why Nvidia shills are this retarded?

Blender isn't the king of trash UI, that crown goes to gimp

t. have never actually used blender

I am using blender daily you glownigger, its not bad but like I said you need to know python to make it worth compared to Houdini.
Also, obj loading takes like 10x compared to Houdini.

Excepting that retarded window shit it's really fine for most things. I don't do much in the way of 3d often but its my go to video editor & compositor shit. Now that the buttons are on the right side I gotta get used to that shit though.

Not him, but why do you use Python instead of the user interface?

Mainly because when 2.8 came out the shortcuts were changing weekly and I had to get shit done.
In retrospect its worth customizing it since the python api is breddy gud and exposes pretty much everything. But still there are some very retarded choices made by the devs, like the fact that Blender tends to shit itself importing anything larger than 1m polys.