OOF

OOF

Attached: 1539698128643.png (635x793, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCOAbkTs_a4&feature=youtu.be
nypost.com/2019/04/30/teen-detained-following-social-media-threats-against-school/
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBa2SyvtpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's OOF? Object-oriented functional programming?

iTODDLERS

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Attached: 1556734097190.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

APPLEL IS FINISHED
based

Attached: RiseAndFallApple.png (1583x911, 178K)

>another massive decline in iphone sales
>share prices jump 7%
Looks like we're in for another crash soon.

Remember - no Tibet.

Attached: Emperor Xi.jpg (749x499, 31K)

B&R

Can anyone tell me why people buy high-end Huawei phones? I can understand cheaper ones, but the high end lines cost just as much as (or close) to Samsung/Apple and it's Chinese spyware.

China only cares about spying on its own citizens to prevent them from learning about Tiananmen.
NSA wants to know who what and where you talk to anyone.

>Samsung isn't korean spyware
>Apple isn't american spyware

This.

Remind me of the last time either of those countries arrested someone from there own home for posting comments online.
youtube.com/watch?v=cCOAbkTs_a4&feature=youtu.be

Damn American propaganda really works wonders. Can advertising agencies even compete?

According to Google News, yesterday:
nypost.com/2019/04/30/teen-detained-following-social-media-threats-against-school/

A threat isn't the same thing as posting anti-government comments you idiot.

>Remind me of the last time either of those countries arrested someone from there own home for posting comments online.
You over-generalized and made a claim that is clearly false. I bet you exaggerate every story you tell too to make more impact.

>hurr durr autism

Attached: boomer.jpg (512x408, 41K)

My Mate SE is a joke. I have it for almost a month now, it was fine for about 2 weeks until it got a forced update (which disabling updates didn't stop)

Now it runs much slower and has a bad battery life, Id on't have many apps really.

It gets hella hot now and features on it flat out just do not fucking work, they don't fucking do anything. THEY ADDED FAKE FEATURES

lmao chinks, all they do is brazenly copy a design, stick a cheap soc inside it

boom, le smartphone

don't bother, he'd gladly take NSA cock in the ass without complains.

Nonono this can't be happening! You are supposed to buy American! With official, NSA-approved backdoors by the good guys!

I'm neither american, korean or chinese. That's the reason I buy Xiaomi.

Could you be more obnoxious?

Got mine from carrier plan simply because it can take impressive photo at night. It almost like night vision goggles with color, i don't know how they did it.

High grade chinese spyware.

I want a phone camera that captures the night the way we see it, not obviously over exposed like the Pixel 3 or Huawei phones.
Not sure if that's possible.

Yea and i love it, other options are just different variant of chinese brands, might as well get the one with best camera.

Oral Obstruction Fetish

zoomer speak

based

Copying apple will kill them. Not buying a phone with no dedicated fingertip scanner.

I think this originated from Roblox as a sound when you die.
But it doesn't sound like OOF for me at all, more like OUCH.

Xiaomi is chinese bitch

Have fun being spied on by the Chinese

Have fun being spied on by the NSA

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBa2SyvtpE

Based

>Buying new phone with less features
>Paying full price
All you have to do is buy a used phone at 50%-90% off the price of when it was new, any condition really. Many repair stores will replace the battery, outside shell, screen/glass for under $200. Basically giving you an almost new phone that has all the features you wanted for a third of the price of the currently pumped out shit of a phone.

Attached: 1542889677698.gif (614x768, 905K)

based

Based

If you actually buy huawei and it's chinkspy shit over Apple you are literally retarded.

>Apple

Apple is made in China, so you get both American and Chinese spyware.

>this could never happen in a westernized nation
>new zealand sentences man to 14 years in prison for sharing a mosque shooting video

>more than most rapists and many murders
I wanna believe.

Chinks>FSB>NSA

>man
Wasn't it like 18yo kid

>new zealand
>pretty much the most eastern land on the planet
>westernized nation

>uk colony
>not westernized

DELET THIS

>Chinese Spyware meme
The only government where we know 100% that they forced hardware back doors and software back doors is the US government.

> oof
reddit drones are WORSE THAN iTODDLERS.

Attached: 1555157750756.png (1053x299, 51K)

that's a y*kes from me my dude

based

Who is actually buying Chinese phones in America? The fuck? I haven't seen one. Is it international bugpeople at univeristies?

this kind of shit happens every day in america and europe, you just dont hear about it for the same reason most of china will never see this video

It's a lot of EU and Africa sales. I guess refugees need phones too.

>A call to destabilising the country isn't the same as some meme post

Indeed, they are quite different.

I wish I could have huawei support in the states. Not even a full warranty. They don't have repair centers. I literally cannot mail a huawei phone in for repairs if I wanted to.

Attached: 1550282039372.gif (540x304, 533K)

then don't break your phone, it's not that hard

The Chink is mightier than the Mutt

I didn't know the US had the power to censor the entire worldwide internet, while China is apparently restricted to censoring its own country.

also I think its safer to have the chinese spying on me than some western power or (((korea))).

They probably are too busy analyzing their own citizens data and if I ever do something illegal I doubt that the chinese will share anything with western law enforcement agencies.
This also leads to my data probably not being sold as much

what about Nokia?

If everything you've read about Huawei doesn't indicate that they are part of the Chinese government, you are clearly a Chinese shill and there's no point in trying to reason with you. Most give eyes nations have deemed Huawei a risk due to shared information, not just the US.
But yes, let's believe Mr. CEO of Huawei about them being private. We all that the Chinese have a reputation of being upfront and honest.

Nokia was found sending data to china server.

paste

Just watching some tianamen square documentary on my Huawei, guess what I don't live in China and will never will visit, people who are paranoid should do things offline..

Attached: 1556489890417.jpg (646x583, 176K)

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

on chinese region phones yes. all phones sold in china are required to do so if you wish to do business there.

based

Because people can always sniff packets and check up on services? instead of just listening to some technologically inept Jow Forums poster who swears they are spying on them? ironically OnePlus has more data collection (which can easily be disabled with ADB) but nobody seems to shitpost about how they are chinese 1/10th as much

But they are Chinese too, owned by one of the biggest Chinese mobile manufacturers.
I rarely ever heard of OnePlus on this board to begin with, that's probably why you never see shitposting about them.

Based

Attached: 1530919511430.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

post this all day on an american forum but china is still taking over the world. you americans cant even decide if fags should marry meanwhile chine owns africa and is DESTROYING america in tech now
>but but my military
lol full scale war is impossible. if you americans can't get your shit together its over, china will win.
>BUT MUH NOOX
ohhh because yah that's going to stop the economic chinese empire
>but muh paper tiger
nope, china is leading new tech, manufacturing, fucking everything while americans are pushing fucking COAL LOLOLOLOLOL

yikes
based

DELET THIS

soon

Speaking of which, that spy chip story was flat-out, no-two-ways-about-it false. Pure propaganda.

Basado y redpillado

the nazi dog guy that went to jail in the uk

I forgot that the UK was located in either the US or SK.

>ameriburger education