Look up something regarding Kali

>look up something regarding Kali
>all blogposts, sites, comments and videos are by pajeets
what the fuck is happening to this field

Attached: 1495393394446.png (452x295, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kali.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

humans are statistically quite likely to be pajeets

You're a racist searching for a pattern, so you see pattern. 101 of mental illness.

wasn't kali some matchmaking software for some game. c&c comes to mind, but not sure.

what is racist about ops post?
wouldnt saying that all of these videos are by pajeets be considered generalizing?? go back to school you homo

>t. pajeet
POO

The majority of articles and help is from Pajeets because those 2 cents they earn from it every month allows them to shit in any street they want.

>being shocked that kali became mainstream
Kali sucks. Just use any distro you want and istall the tools you need yourself.

>1488

Attached: hitler-4.jpg (459x287, 25K)

Pls do the needful sir

>"please ignore patterns"
>posting on a technology board

>yfw only 30% of pajeets have internet access

kali linux is literally pajeet linux

why the fuck do they all like it so much???

I tried it out and it was ass. I just installed debian instead and then the packages I needed/wanted.

KALI IS A HUNDU GOD YA DUMBOS

Attached: kali.png (1366x768, 325K)

Never understood networking people,
I took a unit and got my CCNA, was the most boring and dull work.
The job is putting in linux esque commands into the cli and plugging chords into computers.
Glorified tech support imo

Attached: SIR.jpg (380x379, 39K)

due diligence

This. Infosec is fine, but if you search for the Pajeet Distro you'll only find Pajeet posts.

Notin wrong wit dat

pajeets arent really in the infosec field. they're just swarming youtube with shit videos to make money.

poo.init()

Was just thinking this.

Attached: Kali_by_Raja_Ravi_Varma.jpg (1472x2048, 1.35M)

>30% of pajeets

that's more than the population of teh USA

Pajeets are the lowest common denominator among hackers, and they always go for the cheapest low-hanging fruit when it comes to tech journalism. I see this on Wordpress all the time. Tons of pajeets there writing about Linux and programming. Not one of them has even a tiny inkling of passion, creativity, or enthusiasm for the subject. I can always tell when a tutorial is written by a pajeet, because it's always extremely bland, poorly researched, done by-the-book, and covering a topic that's already covered on thousands of sites across the Internet. Pajeets basically just copy and paste stuff from W3Schools and TutorialsPoint in hopes of generating some shitty ad revenue from their unoriginal drivel.

I really don't want to come off as racist or anything. I got nothing against Indians desu, and I don't consider myself to be racist against them. But damn, they just can't seem to write engaging Internet content and that's pretty much a universal fact. I think it's just the fact that virtually every person in India is trying to become a tech support person, and while you do get a lot of brilliant techies that way, most people, including most Indians, are just not cut out for tech work and/or are not genuinely interested in it, so you get a whole shit-ton of just bottom-of-the-barrel techies whose only function is to provide mass quantities of cheap, expendable labor.

Attached: 1523987533231.png (500x855, 143K)

Holy shit, it still exists:

kali.net/

I wonder who the fuck still uses it in current year.

This is a real problem. Nearly every site where knowledge gathers suffers from a constantly rising influx of Indians and Pakis flooding the site with useless articles that do more harm than good, vague and retarded questions and the desperate search for "mentors" (a.k.a. people who will do all their work for them, their own personal stackoverflow).

Like, I used to tell people here that while reddit as a whole, especially the shit that makes it to the frontpage, may be terrible, but the programming subreddits were great.
Now? Holy shit, just go there. At least things like NetSec are still untainted.
Also, if you visit and you click an article, check the author's name first. If it sounds nonwhite - I know how racist this is, but it's right - do not read it. It's full of half(if at all)-truths, security holes, performance problems and terrible, unmaintainable architecture.
I couldn't believe how common simple shit like SQL injections and XSS still are considering how triivial they are made impossible, but with these people being EVERYWHERE in the tech industry, suddenly, it's obvious.

now imagine if they were all online

kali is a hindi goddess, of course you're gonna get a streetshitload of indians trying to learn tech using kali linux.

>>look up something regarding Kali
found your problem. All the documentation about kali is a few things it does different that vanilla debian.
You should be looking for the tools instead