What went wrong?

Attached: google-glass.jpg (1552x1528, 353K)

Uhhh... Can't you see?

Unironically, niggers. They got triggered and would either punch you in the face or rob you if you had one.

>n*gger
back to Jow Forums stormweenie

They look fucking retarded.

probably battery life and tech being too young, smart glasses and augmented reality glasses are probably going to be more feasible in the near future but Google Glass was too soon

The Hololens is what it takes to make these things functional, but even its specs and requirements (and price) are still pretty ridiculous for it to catch onto regular consumers right now.

Attached: Microsoft-HoloLens-Use-Cases-in-Construction.jpg (1300x600, 221K)

They look dumb. They were hugely controversial because of the camera. They were expensive. The technology itself was fairly limited (only black screen, only one eye, etc).

Wrong - this shit sucks and any decent adult would be quite within his rights to slap a retarded zoomer or milennial filmining him with this shit.

nigger!

Attached: 1517185432999.png (600x567, 323K)

imagine the level of tech infrastructure the glows would need to fight humans with augmented vision

this was just the beginning

the have chosen to delay as long as they can and can deal with the consequences

i.e
imagine an app that tells you how often have you seen a face, it would be the perfect to detect glow stalkers

Attached: 1556502545017.png (1248x944, 1.14M)

Filming in public is not illegal you commie.

Found the nigger. Resorting to fear and aggression when encountering technology his underdeveloped brain does not understand.

faces,,, or cars

or an app that lets you see past the makeup and identify those faces

augmented vision just by itself changes the equation of social control, probably for worse for any state

Do you attack random people sitting on their phone too?

you look like a silicon valley grassfucker wearing one. still being used successfully in various industries though

Yonathan Janiv loves Google Glass

can that please be allowed?

kek, but in reality all video data is streamed to NSA headquarters

>turns off the wifi
or in an extreme case
>destroys the wifi chip

Only if I can break into your home and rape you for playing vidya or shitposting on the chins too.

Nigger. No wait I got a better word: Slave.

>Yonathan Janiv
Literally who?

A creep

It was designed with Colin Hay in mind.

Attached: images (5).jpg (400x400, 14K)

>What went wrong?
The camera, bro. The camera. Remove it, give it a decent design and it coulda been fine. Sell addon cameras or something.

The privacy aspect was the biggest issue desu.

t. tranny

Decent processing power can't really fit into that form factor with decent battery life yet

You don't really understand how things work do you

Attached: 1523398557025.png (800x689, 203K)

fuck off back to discord, tranny

Calm down there antifa fascist...

Shoulda gone the OG Pebble route and keep it no further than a wearable notification bar.

>stormweenie
haven't seen you in a while, SRS

Most people dont was the to look like complete spergs.

So you swing around your arms like a fucking monkey every time you see a goddamn camera.
See, you might be under surveillance more than you expect, and you can't really get mad at people just for recording the amount of light it goes thru their eyes. See how ridiculous it sounds?

Fucking cia nigger

this. Jow Forumsshits have no right to shit up the rest of this website. Go back.

> implying half this board doesn't look retarded 110% of the time anyway

Attached: 1553833574001.jpg (570x587, 43K)

underrated

Too soon.

>They look fucking retarded.
Really? Compared to those VR contraptions this looks retarded?

Attached: 12063844_10102665120179591_3471165635858509622_n.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

I wish I could use one of those in Vila Mimosa.

Attached: bruce.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

Why are you offended? Genuinely asking.

user, your Google(R) Glass(TM) won't work without a stable internet connection and a phone paired to it.
Everything computationally heavy is handled by your phone, or server-side so that the chip is relatively light.

>having a fucking camera that records everything you do all day on a device made by Google
Ultimate botnet

It's amazing that this was a breaking point for the masses but not everything else. Then again if they rereleased it now it'd probably sell

It's just a word lol
Doesn't hurt anybody

no one wanted to be a glasshole
(big brother shit scared everyone, it's only cool if google does it without cameras, or verizon, or microsoft, or facebook, or android, or literally every other thing in your life...)

don't niggers get triggered by phones already? It is just common knowledge to not go into their neighbourhoods.

>don't niggers get triggered by phones already?
They do. But look at all the Google glass assaults that were reported in media, it was always niggers.

The tech isn't there yet. In 20 years they'll do it right.

>it was always niggers.
quite unlikely. it was probably 50% of the assaults, which is still.... a big number for 13% of the population.

Attached: 1554554112098.webm (1283x540, 2.74M)

50% of ALL crimes. Violent crimes, such as assaults and rape, are even higher.

Attached: ben-shapiro-mountains.jpg (768x960, 201K)

Problem is that what it does can be done with a smartwatch or litterally pulling your phone out of the pocket.

This is useless «micro» innovation at its best

Short hair cuties with Google Glass are superior.

Attached: Short Hair Cutie Wearing Google Glass.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

You would do her? Ugh..

>Wah wah what if a non-chad takes a picture of me without me knowing?
Dumb normie retards who carry personal tracking devices in their pockets decided that they temporarily cared about privacy.

People of Nubian royalty were afraid their crimes got documented.

I am kind of gay, so... I guess. She does look like a man.

Attached: bquv3jo4xm021.jpg (1020x748, 66K)

Ah yes, I too would like to have a headache from having something so close to my eyes.

>reeeeee
You know that you are replying to bait right? Assmad retards

Attached: damage-controll1.jpg (627x497, 48K)

huh?

Attached: pretending-good-idea.jpg (790x1229, 121K)

Literally what? I cant figure out what you are trying to say. Are you too stupid to form coherent sentences?

No physical shutter for camera

Attached: pretending-jokes.jpg (600x1104, 55K)