First micro atx build, how'd I do?

First micro atx build, how'd I do?
Pls no bully

Attached: IMG_20190501_211609548.jpg (1832x1374, 305K)

Glass case

Attached: IMG_20190501_211552384.jpg (1374x1832, 275K)

2080 and i9

Attached: IMG_20190501_211452522_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (1295x971, 345K)

And most importantly, LEDs

Attached: IMG_20190501_212822549.jpg (1832x1374, 322K)

You using it as a heater?

Looks clean but that case seems retarded
kys pajeet

Fuck you, no seriously. Fuck that post I thought the radiator fans were blowing frontwards but am more confused by the setup. Aren't the radiator fans blowing inwards then blowing hot air inside the case or am I confused as fuck?.

>rbg ram
>not buying value ram and sticking aliexpress heatspreaders

pressure is balanced. rad has 2xpull fans, top of case has 2x push fans

They're pulling air in from the front. The side with the crossbars that holds the motor is typically the exhaust

How is it pulling air from the front it's covered by glass?. I guess it can suck some air through whatever thin gap is there on the edges but is that seriously going to be your main source of cool air?. Seems shitty.

Don't ask me I'm not op. The side of the front does have some inlets though.

I hope to God that you have a NAS

There's a pretty big vent on each side of the front panel, plenty of room for air flow

Attached: IMG_20190501_220241541.jpg (1944x2592, 1.11M)

looks pretty nice, very clean, good job OP

I like it. Good job!

>Unoccupied pcie slots
Dropped

Everything wrong:
That MSI motherboard, looks like a more expensive model that only have mediocre VRMs(4+1 improperly doubled, average discrete 4C029N/4C024N). Only a good thing if you got in on sale. But again, I won't run a 9900K on that. I would go with the Gigabyte motherboards for Z390, but of course being mATX you are being severely limited by board choices.

Water cooling, unless it's cheaper than a good air cooler (e.g. higher end Be quiet and noctua air coolers)

Everything correct:
EVGA Graphics Card, provided price is reasonable
Case with a glass front and top. Even if there are gaps for air to flow, it's still massively inferior to mesh/air filter cases such as the Meshify C.

You meant to put glass front and top into everything wrong, user

I AM LITERALLY AUTISTIC AND I TAKE EVERYTHING BUILDZOID SAYS AS WORD OF GOD BECAUSE THAT 1% DIFFERENCE MATTERS TO MY FAT FUCKING EGO REEEEEEEEEEE

Where's
Your
Fucking
Storage

flip your rad so the hoses are on top.

fuck you for supporting nvidia's bullshit practices, should have gotten a 1080ti used for significantly less.

get bottom intake fans and move that gpu up to the top x16 slot.

Other than that looks good.

Attached: 57564592_1092412927632089_4345102917397643264_n.jpg (2048x1152, 241K)

Looks good, a bit big for an matx build but thats just my opinion.

SSDs and PSU are hidden in the back chamber, next to the cable nightmare. Might zip tie them or something, or maybe not, doesn't matter cuz it's completely closed off and separate from the visible chamber

Attached: IMG_20190501_234727038.jpg (2592x1944, 1.14M)

where's your PSU?

have you retards actually never seen a dual chamber case before? why are you even here

But where's the rest of your storage? You need more than one SSD. NAS?

I've never seen a dual chamber case which can hold 8 3.5" drives, no.

no, because I'm not a consumerist faggot that stakes my personal worth on knowing everything about every product out there like a brainwashed goy and have been using the same fucking case since 2008

>HURR DURR YOU RETARDS DON'T LOOK AT NEWEGG AS MUCH AS ME
put a loaded gun in your mouth, and pull the trigger

Your radiator is around the wrong way.

I have a 1tb Evo, 850gb Evo, and a 256gb Evo pro (with just windows on it). There's only 2 in there in the picture. I also have a 2tb external. I have plenty of room but thanks for your concern

LOOK GUYS I KNOW A LOT ABOUT CASES AM I FUCKING COOL YET GUYS PLEASE

I can't imagine having less than 12TB of storage desu, but that's me having problems.

? The radiator is connected to the water cooler, it's all one piece. The way I have it on is the only way it could possibly go on

>Aren't the radiator fans blowing inwards then blowing hot air inside the case or am I confused as fuck?.
Okay, look. The heat coming off the radiator won't be THAT hot. At best it'll only be a few degrees above ambient unless you're running a torture load for hours without the fans running.
It's not actually a problem to have air being sucked over the radiator into the case. In fact, it will work "better" because you'll have the coolest air, the air outside the case, going over the radiator which is more efficient in drawing heat off the radiator.

Clean that shit up.

Why do you need 8 drives in your desktop. This isn't 1998 anymore. I have servers in my basement to handle literally everything storage wise, and I have 2tb of nvme storage for my applications. It's not my fault you're too poor to get rid of your 7 reclaimed 256gb dell-optiplex harddrives. It's also retarded to not have off-site backups anyways so good job there.

>hurrdurr I'm too retarded to follow current pc market trends when pc's are literally my hobby!

ok user, time for your pills

the hoses go on top.

see

i forgot, knowing about cases means you know a lot about computers. dumb nigger

2/10 bait
Try harder next time.

Oh I didnt realize it made a difference. I'll flip it, assuming that this is real advice and not a meme. Thanks

it doesn't make a difference, it's just better on top because it'll be easier to get your GPU in and out. Also looks cleaner.

Attached: 1556764612210.jpg (1295x971, 438K)

>tempered glass
>AIO cooler
yikes

Attached: 1550554482460.jpg (470x470, 70K)

then why would you post when you're so clearly retarded and out of touch with current market trends. Like go educate yourself, then kill yourself.

hmmmm

also you're going to want to buy a rear exhaust fan asap, those VRM's on your motherboard are going to get extremely hot with a watercooled 9900k on it.

i was being sarcastic, you're an autistic faggot that clearly has nothing better to do, and should in all honesty, and i mean this completely and truthfully, go jump off the highest building in the entire earth. you are a complete and utter waste of life and we are all dumber having read your posts. dumbass nigger

nice, what case are you using?
I'm personally waiting for zen2 + Navi for a budget 8-core build, 16GB of RAM and 1TB SSD. I won't use AIO cooling tho...

>AIO
>rtx card
>RGB

Get the fuck out of here /v/irgin

4 SATA ports.
I couldn't live like that. Got NAS?

Wow, you really clicked those parts into place. Amazing.

>aio in 2019
I guarantee you spent more on that 240mm AIO than you would have on a D15, DRP4, or even a U12A, either of which would have given better temps, fewer points of failure, and less noise.
>rgb ram
Why would you pay extra for that when a pair of solid black modules would look better for less?
>gpu in x8 slot
This is bait, right?

I've kinda grown to dislike internal AIOs because you either have to blow the hot air back into your case or suck hot air from your case and that feels wrong to me

also
>GPU in the second pci-e slot
why? last I checked only the top lane gets full bandwidth

>i9
>with a 2080 non-Ti
why

what is the fucking point of paying twice the money for a 2080/2080ti over a 1080ti if the performance is nearly the same and the raytracing performance is absolute shit even at 1080p? what compells someone to do this retard move?

>I've kinda grown to dislike internal AIOs because you either have to blow the hot air back into your case or suck hot air from your case and that feels wrong to me
Yeah, there's probably slight efficiency loss for the PSU too unless you've got that to suck in air from the bottom of the case or something.

I hope this happens to your build and you don't realise it until it catches fire.

Attached: justice.gif (320x180, 4M)

>people so butthurt at AIOs

>that flickering rgb module
lmao

>people provide legitimate arguments against overspending on an aio
>y-you're just b-b-butthurt!
Okay.

There are no legitimate arguments, each have it's pros and cons.

oh fuck my sides
That's pretty much the reason I will never go with watercooling.

So many butthurt poorfags.

One butthurt 14 year old.

Get an extra fan in the back. You may not think you need it, but it'll help. That 2080 is going to get hot.

>pajeets living rent free in his head

>GPU in the second pci-e slot
why

You got serious balls trusting that sorta equipment in Jow Forums's hands my dude

OP here. Didn't know the pci slots made a difference. Will be changing it to the top slot today. Thanks

>Oven CPU and meme GPU
>AIO
>The build looks like it's built by a 14yo
Checks out.

>rgb
ruined trips and build, to the trash it goes

It's fine in the bottom slot. These retarded poorfags haven't actually built a computer since 2007. Theyre so out of touch.

>YOU DIDNT BUILD A PC WITH POO NOCTUA FANS FOR THAT 2 DEGREE TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE IN A SILENT
BLACK CASE WITH A FLOPPY SLOT FOR THE HIPSTER LOOK REEEEEEEEE

Poor people lmao.

>I'm too poor and retarded to properly build something so it's everyone else's fault.

I've got a 3 year old 30$ AIO sitting on my 9700k right now. Literally nothing has happened or will happened because that's why quality control exists for aios.

Go take your pills, kid. AIOs are for literal retards and that GPU placement definitely confirms that.

>$30 AIO that works
500 for things that never happened.

>Stock corsair fans
>And on the wrong side of the radiator
>GPU in slot 2
>Corsair Corsair Corsair Corsair everywhere
>Zoomer RGB shit
>i9 meme
0/10 apply yourself.

Attached: 1551777657535.jpg (600x922, 211K)

Wht are the name for these cases user? The right one seems to be Corsair?

Is there any reason why you'd want to give the world root access to your system (Intel CPU)?

Lmao 9900 yike with 2080.
Coulf have gotten an 8700k and 2080ti instead and get better perf.
Enjoy your oven.

>On the wrong side of the radiator

And that's how I know you're retarded

Put the GPU in the top slot, that way it'll receive more of the intake airflow.

This is about as Meh as it gets

>No cool storage
>GPU in wrong slot
>Lame ass cooler
>Lame ass fans
>Unpopulated ram slots
>Ugly case

Attached: image5.jpg (602x1200, 63K)

looks like summer came early this year

Attached: 1500934377219.jpg (492x449, 48K)

ruined

t. can't into physics

>gpu not in top slot
make it go away my autism for such things is going nuclear.

Needs more rgb for dat zoomer vibe

what is the point of buying anything else but a carbide air 240?