What's the best free VPN on the market, or is it wort actually paying a subscription?

What's the best free VPN on the market, or is it wort actually paying a subscription?

Attached: shutterstock-691867576.jpg (1600x900, 61K)

What is the best free internet service?
fucking retard

use tor

If it's free then your information is the price.

>free vpn
yikes

>free VPN

Attached: norf (2).jpg (1280x1060, 150K)

BASEDMIND

>best
>free
Fuck off!!!

get an ovh box and put vpn on it?

Facebook is free because they spy on you. Google is free because they spy on you. Twitter is free because they spy on you. Notice the pattern here?

>best free VPN
How exactly do you think they keep the service running? Unless they get SOMETHING out of you it's not worth it to them. No generous billionaire starts hosting free VPN just because they are kind.

>Notice the pattern here?
not really, could i have more examples?

Discord is another good example. Its also free because they spy on you and sell you out to admen.

here, makes the alphabet agencies jobs a hell of a lot easier

is microsoft as bad as google and facebook privacy-wise?

AirVPN is worth the price and very underrated in taking customer privacy seriously. They are one of the few VPN's to take their proceeds and use it to run 10 high speed Tor exit nodes. They would shut down if they were forced to hand over anything or log. Think of them as the Lavabit of VPN's

Attached: o9tlZvja_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

SigaVPN

ProtonVPN, only 3 free servers though.

I use the paid version of ProtonVPN, I like it, they're very autistic about privacy and encrypting everything.

This

there is no stupid questions, just stupid people that ask questions

I've tried several but always end up coming back to NordVPN.
It just works the best.

Yet you can't even answer his question.

>Linux is free
Maybe there is something wrong with your argument?

>implying canonical is not just another botnet

F-secure's Freedome has a free 5 day trial with no registration required.
Just image your system drive before installing and restore once the trial is up = free VPN with no spying ;)