Its my birthday tomorrow, what useless piece of tech should I buy to fill the void?

Its my birthday tomorrow, what useless piece of tech should I buy to fill the void?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_273247.html
hawthornwatchco.com/shop/the-hemingway-stainless-white/
amazon.com/Electrohome-Projection-Temperature-Smartphones-EAAC601/dp/B003WGRUQQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
amazon.com/Microscope-DEPSTECH-Magnification-Inspection-Adjustable/dp/B07FD6K6VL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shove a birthday candle up your ass
And happy birthday, faggot

Attached: good day.png (725x315, 56K)

>that amount of pigments
enjoy your ADHD

Invest into your 401k or Vanguard Fund

Macbook pro + Ipad pro

Save any money you have and search local thrift stores and or trading apps like offer up, Craigslist etc and bargain hunt. It's a blast and the rewards are inexpensive usually and great. There's just so much trash in the current gen of tech. Unless you want to buy more botnet gear then buy whatever gets your lil pecker stiff.

R/hardwareswap got me a 1080 for $300 several months ago. Is Craig's list even worth it with the dozen $1200 sandy bridge gaming PCs?
I maxed this years out already since I missed last years deadline and felt bad

replica of dragon penis

Atomic pi, nanopi m4 with sata hat, rock64
all at once

fiber internet

A glock to end it all

24-pack monster.
Sunglasses.
Lawnmower.

Attached: boomernene.png (400x400, 184K)

a computer

Rope and a ceiling fan

get a nice headphone amp, chill in the park smoking a joint, thinkpad

Stupid ass fucking thing thats supposed to reseal plastic bags, specifically chip bags.
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_273247.html

A lesser known watch company that has some nice pieces hawthornwatchco.com/shop/the-hemingway-stainless-white/

Place this alarm clock somewhere near your bed for regular use, it will also project the time onto your ceiling.
amazon.com/Electrohome-Projection-Temperature-Smartphones-EAAC601/dp/B003WGRUQQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

You could also try a raspberry pi. Many buy one, enjoy looking at their purchase, then proceed to never use it.

You said that you wanted a useless piece of tech which each of these can be. However I do want to try every single of these at some point. Sort of stupid but fun as well. Happy Birthday.

Cyanide

Silver cyanide to be specific, electroplate something and make it look nicer than it really is

A trip to Hawaii.
Or get some obscure tech.
Or write a proper secure browser that disallows cross domain fetching, running js in VM, integrates vlc/mpv for fast video decoding

Airpods and a Spotify subscription.
Listen to music to distract you from the void.

A toaster

Attached: comfyAF.jpg (630x630, 35K)

This> amazon.com/Microscope-DEPSTECH-Magnification-Inspection-Adjustable/dp/B07FD6K6VL

Bought one and ended up using it. Who would have thought that that a 20$ gadget would fill a void.

iphone xs max

A thermal camera that you attach to your phone

Any current CPU.

build a nas if you havent already

Invest into your 40k or Stormcast Vanguard

Should buy a giant dildo instead, way cheaper