Do boys really

do boys really

Attached: 1556749831480.jpg (518x758, 88K)

Gay, fuck off.

yes

No

no

>tfw no bf or friend
Anyone in SF bay area?

Attached: img_080_011.png (259x195, 59K)

>SF
sorry, i don't want your HIV

I'm virgin.

why are there so many faggots on this board. Fuck off to reddit or go out and socialize.

I swear faggots are the results of incels sitting in their room all day and actually can't mentally cope with being so undesirable by women that they have to resort to having gay fantasies because they've actually just given up on going for women.

Do humanity a favor. Slit your throat now, get rid of your worthless genes.

Attached: 1556443678716.gif (1221x772, 207K)

being gay is hot tho

the cuter the anime posted, the uglier is the trap behind the post

Attached: __rumia_touhou_drawn_by_chirigami_san__a5571aca32d789045c3f411044c6e9df.png (1350x1125, 1.22M)

just give ur kid mushrooms and feed him dat organic shit + chef cooking skills and he won't get any of that shit

touhou isn't even anime, its autistic arcade game shit for literal fucking retards.

>bay area
You could walk out your door and see at least 2 of them at any given time. That entire region is infested with degenerates, yourself included
Hit the nail on the head, but don't forget about their distant/weak/non-existant relationship with their father during their developmental years.

t. ugly

Attached: 1520583527968.jpg (630x1008, 127K)

I want an user bf.

Attached: img_451.jpg (707x565, 79K)

stfu ugly ass nignog, trip code posting wanna be ass cs lord

I'm serious.

You know those kids shows where guys in furry suits don't even speak words and just make noises and do stupid gay shit?

That's basically touhou.

>>/lgbt/

It's an interesting tactic to post gay things enough to make people not accept it, but get used to it. It's easier for them to push their agendas that way. I little push here and there goes a long way after a while

Attached: CODE GEASS - 02 - Large 18.jpg (640x440, 46K)

t - tech

I met my boyfriend on Jow Forums.

this is so fucking true it's insane

Just because you can walk down the street in drag or with rainbow hair doesn't mean people stopped hating faggots.

It just means that bigotry is more accountable in the information age.

Still gonna get your faggot ass beat to shit in tons of situations, people don't accept you.