Tfw you cum but not inside a pussy

>tfw you cum but not inside a pussy

Attached: 1549688100960.webm (768x576, 3M)

a. this is a prostitute
b. ur balls are gross
c. ur legs are gross
b. would not be gay for

you're retarded

i recognize those balls they're gross. I don't like balls like that

>this is a prostitute
Hey, young man, show some respect to your mother.

nobody cares fag

Well, hmm, from my male perspective, copulation seems not as I imagined

is this place no longer a blue board or what

Fucking a prostitute is cheaper than fucking a roastie, at least where I am.

So what did she do right after the video ends?

We have to get experience somehow.

18 seconds

how does it feel anons?

Attached: sad_picture3.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Prostitute would probably make him wear a condom

>that feel when your gf tries to get away while you blow your load on her but you physically stop her

lol omg rape!

If you masturbate daily, which you probably do judging by your picture, you won't feel a thing.
A vagina is less tight than your hand. Most men death grip themselves every day when they masturbate.

Is there a bigger self cuck?

Amazing. It's like masturbating but physically exhausting but you can't feel it through the endorphins.
The closeness of skin on skin contact with a woman enhances everything. And this is even before insertion. Fucking a woman is like rubbing off but it's warm, or hot and moist. And when you orgasm its not like your wringing the cum out but more like she's pulling out of you.

Best thing in life user. Buy it if you have to.

>And when you orgasm its not like your wringing the cum out but more like she's pulling out of you.

Uh...
Dude if you just stop jerking off for a few days regular masturbation feels that good.

nothing special unless you're in love

>but more like she's pulling out of you
t. can't last. 3 minutes guy

this

Sex hardly feels amazing, it's so easy to get fucking tired of it
>Wew friction
>Wew its wet and warm
Skin on skin contact is great though, I'll agree, but penetrative sex in general is horrendously overrated. Kink without penetration and stimulating your mind is far superior.
If you have to do penetrative, train a girl to do decent oral.

>unless you're in love
Why because she will be less disappointed?
XD

>Dude if you just stop jerking off for a few days regular masturbation feels that good.
Does your moon rune name translate to "virgin virgin sour grapes"?

janny is currently busy spending his hard earned cash at the club

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

It's really exhausting. A lot of girls just lie there and make you do all the work. If you're not in good shape, expect to go soft a lot.

Depends on what kind of "prostitute" you find.

The ones that let you cum inside them don't consider themselves prostitutes, but are prostitutes. I basically found what I consider a 8/10 on craigslist "looking for a sugar daddy", I kept emailing her asking to cum inside her and she replied it depended on what I was offering. $300 later I had her in my bed pounding on her tight perfect cunt non-stop for 1.5hrs like a hungry animal moaning my brains out, cumming in her twice prone-bone. I'll never forget when I first ejaculated in her, I kept grinding it all up in her while I asked her name, and how when she said her name she stuttered from getting fucked. I follow her instagram and when she looks even hotter like grows out her hair really long, I just ask her to come over or go there. She'll just lube herself up and flop over right infront of me and let me sink in bareback and breed the fuck out of her. As long as she's single, she's willing to go bareback with me if I last had sex with her.

If you're able to hit the end of her vagina, just pushing and stretching her while you're cumming is probably the best it gets.

Attached: thumb-1920-43610.jpg (1600x1200, 184K)

I've never had a decent BJ. All the women have ether been all teeth/too rough/ not willing to go long enough. Sad day user.

Gayest answer ever

me too. most girls suck at blowjobs.

Would Jow Forums put an Amazon Echo on their nightstand?

Attached: amazon echo.webm (710x400, 2.99M)

this is Jow Forums, we don't fuck here, we masturb8 to satania, maki or lain rule34 and program our AI in java to be our only love

Jannys don't work after 12AM

Attached: 1539912894785.png (557x605, 69K)

>most girls suck at blowjobs
>girls suck at blowjobs
>suck at blowjobs
>suck
Not sure if pun intended. I chuckled anyways

Also, NOT TECHNOLOGY

GOD I wish that were me (on top).

Like warm apple pie.

>implying all women aren't hoes.

>java
clojure*

Attached: 1555256488979.jpg (780x879, 585K)

Wash your ass and maybe your BJ will last longer than 20 seconds.