What the fuck were they thinking?

what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: shit.png (752x593, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They want all the money tinder is making and are apparently too stupid to realize that trying to match up people who already know each other doesn't work the same.

incels btfo

I like it though, I think it's interesting.

>sorry, we haven't found any matches

Think of all the broken hearts...

Literally all this will be used for is for girls to announce their "secret crushes" for their best friends.

Yeah this is a feature that's solely based around females.

Pls don't expose me mr. Zuckerberg

Attached: 1445667327762.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Because normies will love it.

Your account has been suspended.

wait so I can find girls who like me if I use Facebook and this sub-app?

@70779140

kys dumb attention whore

Every time

Attached: BMWF.png (140x60, 12K)

>REEEEEEEEEE
>PROMOTING DISGUSTING INTERRACIAL EVERY SINGLE CHANCE THEY GET
>THE ABOLISHMENT OF THE NUCLEAR FAMILY
I'm quoting myself btw

/thread

Ok so I say I have a crush on a girl that's with Chad, why wouldn't she heart back just to see who it is then ruins the friendship.

>@70779140
are you trolling?
ive seen you in some other threads before

only people who are 50+ years old still use facebook

>being this new

@70779291

just pretending to be retarded

Not this user, just wondering what you consider as trolling there.

acting like a redditfag/retard maybe

By purposefully not replying to someone properly.

Incels will find out that the only person obsessed with their profile is their mom.

He just doesn't wanna (you) the nigger tripfag.

Why reply at all then

Attached: 1545909118301.gif (361x200, 1.09M)

Jokes on you, Zuck. No one is obsessed with my profile because I don't have one. :)

How does this even work?

the only reason I still have a faceberg is because my retard friends want to have a messenger group and won't use anything else

How does this work exactly??

>black men
>white woman
>match
(((who))) could be behind this?

>the only reason I still excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse

What post are you quoting?

what is this? a picture for ants?

epic reddit meme!

i literally cant see it

>implying any girl would take interest in you in the first place
Sorry to tell you, but unless you look like a Greek God your chances of impressing a female online are very low. You actually have to go out and convince them in real life that you aren't a total sperg (lol good luck with that).

Attached: Male_vs_female_messages_on_OKC_Tinder.png (1700x958, 211K)

Shit I always though I was average, but according to those stats I'm attractive

Focus on the colors, you can already tell what's going on with that

Well the first two weeks you have an advantages position to make you feel special. Also even an average guy gets matches, so if you just use the app enough you'll get a few matches.

Literally who is this for? To find out if your in the friendzone? This is pathetic even for a tinder copy

Burgers?

dont respond to namefags

Is there a field on Facebook for yearly income yet?

Thank god I don't use facebook anymore.

>source is some incel on reddit
What a surprise.

have sex

Turns out I'm a Greek god, awesome

>You actually have to go out and convince them in real life that you aren't a total sperg
that won't help too much, you still need to be real good looking to inspire sexual attraction deep in her.

When was the last time some dude's Tinder message box blew up? Women get thousands of likes or messages or whatever in a few days, dudes get a half dozen a month. Just fuck off if you think that chart is the product of fiction. Even link related got SWAMPED with males far, far more attractive than 'her', she's not even real.
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&page=1

Noticing that was very very anti-semitic user, please delete your post this instant!

Attached: 1533609723500.jpg (710x532, 52K)

Cute idea, but I can already see awkward situations where the girl (and it will inevitably be a girl) jokingly announcing a crush to a friend who she "didn't know" actually has a crush on her.
or alternatively, people just marking everyone to see who marked them.

So you get the psychological satisfaction of calling someone out without the risk that they see your retarded reply and BTFO your ass. Par for the course behavior in reddit echo chambers.

The real treat here: because of social media and dating apps inflating women's egos to false-god levels, everyone is worse off. Literally everyone.

>women will never be able to "lock down" the man they think they deserve, because the man they think they deserve is only interested in fucking them, not marrying them (because you have 5s who think they deserve an 8 and 7s who think they deserve a 9/10 millionaire - that simply doesn't happen)
>any man less than an 8/10 is always, in 100% of cases, not the first choice. This is and will be obvious in every relationship, and only those who are massively deluded or extremely stupid won't notice it in their girlfriend/wife
>men below a 5 or 6 are completely left out. No sex, no relationships, no female attention whatsoever. The only interaction they'll get from women is interaction they're paying for, or disgust. Women aren't just "not interested" in average or below average guys, they are very actively disgusted by them

8+/10 guys are the only ones who *might* come out on top, and only the ones who are the type who literally only want to sleep with women and have no emotional or social goals with them whatsoever. Despite what movies, TV shows, movies, Facebook, and bitter feminists will tell you, the vast, VAST majority of men do not fall into that group.

Everyone loses. Welcome to the modern world.

Bazinga.

Attached: How men rate women vs how women rate men.jpg (503x644, 23K)

You do realize the statistics are like that because men tend to cast wide nets so women have to be selective.

It’s not really women’s fault that men and especially beta orbiters are competing like crazy for their attention.

This is a situation men have created for themselves.

Ever considered women just don't share our standards when it comes to getting laid? They will easily put out only for Chad. Otherwise it's a total lottery.

Tinder is a meme anyway
a real Chad runs IG game, networks through tons of girls and their girl friends and scores easily from there
Tinder itself pales in comparison to that method.

I'm confused by how that would effect the distribution. If the stat is just a distribution of rankings, what does being selective have to do with it? Am i misunderstanding the origin of the data set?

... fuck

Attached: 99297702-AA58-4601-833A-B86C3C5E91A1.png (477x535, 256K)

It’s true to some extent. But then again those Chads are nothing more than walking dildos, ie fuckboys.

If your target is Stacy then you gotta Chad up.

>It’s not really women’s fault that men and especially beta orbiters are competing like crazy for their attention.
>This is a situation men have created for themselves.
Oh absolutely. Women's insane (literally insane) standards are not the root cause of these problems, they are a symptom. It's a symptom of having easy, fast, no-risk access to tens or hundreds of thousands of nearby men.

Even if only a few single digit percentage points of those men send a girl a message, that's literally hundreds. That will fuck anyone's perception of how attractive they are. Absolutely fuck it.

That said, is also right. Women are inherently more selective; that's a biological/evolutionary necessity. But the "base" level isn't anything like what we see now that social media and dating apps exist and are in widespread use.

His first line was a little off, you aren't misunderstanding the data. Men do cast a wider net, which does inflate women's egos, ("so many guys are trying to get with me, I must be hot"), which does lead to dramatically increased and unreasonable standards.

I've never taken part in Instagram, but if my average/slightly above average female friends are any indication, IG seems like a terrible way of doing it. Girls with just a few thousand followers are getting hundreds of DMs a day. Even if she would fuck that 9/10 Chad, it's a matter of logistics that she probably won't ever see the message. Not out of lack of interest, but because there are literally too many messages to go through.

Attached: 1555045867584.png (480x372, 60K)

It depends on how you interpret the data. Considering that it's from dating sites, you can assume that either:
1) Women using those sites have their noses extremely high and wouldn't even consider a person that doesn't look like a god
or
2) Men using those sites are mostly ugly and desperate Both of those align pretty well with the data presented.

Men deem almost anything fuckable and swipe right

>implying 90% of people's friends on facebook are practically strangers

Me on the right.
Jamal-kun doesn't know about my girlpickle tho

This may work if you're one of those people with 2000 "friends" but I only have 130 friends and like 20 of them are relatives

Attached: 1433716581317.png (213x201, 41K)

>numInteractions
>numLikes
>numViews
it just finds stalkers

>user finds out granny and mom wants a 3some with him episode

Wait. Is my aunt going to find out I've seen her swimsuit pics a gorillion times? What can I do?

Attached: 1555180660322.jpg (640x438, 49K)

>using Facebook
Get the fuck outta here

>Focus on the colors
Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 1261776797534.jpg (750x563, 41K)

Based self-quoter.

Just fuck her already before she gets old. Aunts always want to fuck, it doesn't even take any convincing.

a convincing argument to delete the account now...
wanted to try it out, or rather look at my feed again after a while

they can suck my nuts and go fuck themselves with a cactus

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 21.04.52.png (697x322, 56K)

>yes goyim, get naked

How about "get shot", markybwoi?

Thank god I looked for alternatives outside of the maindream cuckbubble years ago already

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 21.09.47.png (649x190, 24K)

kek nice racoonbro

>are you in already, I can't feel anything

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 21.12.31.png (674x783, 248K)

>went to a girl's house once
>no exaggeration, she's a reclusive, autistic, barely functional, jobless hambeast who doesn't bathe
>she goes on facebook while I'm there
>see has hundreds of messages and friend requests
>she also has a hot gf AND a hot bf
How the fucking fuck?

>IG seems like a terrible way of doing it. Girls with just a few thousand followers are getting hundreds of DMs a day.
normie girls told me if some Chad has 10k+ followers they'll be interested in him
and 10k+ is no big deal for a creative Chad.

dude just get a pocket pussy I did and it was modeled from Sasha Grey and I learned that my dick is thiccer than I thought and I am now confident I can please a woman if I learn how to use my penis

probably a fetish thing but yes if you're a girl you need 0 self maintenance or looks, look at this it's fucking disgusting lol

nah, I'll leave those pocket pussys for you to enjoy

Attached: whiteblackkill129821.jpg (600x381, 51K)

>thinking
they don't
They don't think

Attached: 0BF403E97F38407BAB2D18A4A6F55D78.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Bitch they already own tinder

gay

I can see all the fags liking each other here since it won't be a straight exclusive thing

Middleschool kids would fucking love this though.

Have sex

They can approximate based on declared job position and city (average I guess). Also by the price of your house.

>first the Burger King "Real Meals" and now this

it's supposed to be April Fools, not May Fools!

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Three brief visits to Jow Forums makes me see like this everywhere now.

kek, i love this new meme

Can you share them with us?

based
red pilled
underrated

>This is a situation men have created for themselves
Okay

Attached: 3463636.jpg (1616x1433, 338K)

The nuclear family was around for what, 3 decades at most? Why are you attached to post-war propaganda? Whatever happened to having 8 siblings?

So, say we created a dating website where men were only allowed to contact a limited number of people per some time period, and women can only be contacted, and never the other way around. This way, Chad throws all of his contacts at the really hot women, and the lower tier women are dealing with all of the lower tier men.

>Be internet old fag
>Somehow manage to sleep with several girls back when aol chat was still a thing just by talking to them
>Somehow manage to land even more girls despite autism from work and outside it by just talking to them
>Only thing going for me is being 6'2''
>End up talking to another girl online and she ends up as my wife

You guys admittedly got a raw deal with tinder and other meat market apps making the 80/20 rule worse but I met my wife when that was all starting and you could even consider it a filter for who you even want to interact with. Have some actual conversations, don't be a doormat or give in to needy shit and suddenly they want your attention.