but.
>still fits in most pockets
>all-time front-&-back cameras
>chagneable+better SSD
>changelabe+better RAM-card
>changeable+better CPU
>less than 1KG~1LB; ideally.
tl;dr: powerful pocket computer

Attached: want computer like this. pocket-size, decent CPU, 200mm~, 360 touch-screen, cameras, changeable SSD (250x250, 17K)

What do you need it for?

Anything and everything.

So, are you some sort of small creature pretending to be a human on the internet, like some sort of tanuki?

Yeah.

Then just use your shapeshifting abilities to pretend you're Tim Cook, make apple make one, then when the companies inevitably clone it you buy one that is better than the apple stuff.

gpd pocket 2

Attached: 61d2omBex2L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 26K)

Redmi Note 7

>that tablet
>fitting in most pockets
fucking americlaps

>that tablet
>not fitting in any pockets
fucking eurocries

gpd pocket 2 is alike one mix s2 but it can't 360-degree turn into full-table mode or "yoga style". it also may not have changeable m.2 ssd 2242; unlike gpd win pocket 2; but you have to use your thumbs to type with that. so it's not really modular in that sense. but thank you.

Attached: https www.amazon.com dp B07L7DVDL3 Netbook-Ultrabook-Portable-M3-8100Y-Original 71cZMUQRvnL._SY450_. (450x450, 22K)

no keyboard but thank you.

Anything and everything. What do we need computes? ... I don't know. Games, and stuff ... ... Really. being able to do everything on a small machine. With whatever the current technology is. Or at least to an extent. Because it'd be changeable. Or a lot of it would changeable. Modular. Alike a lot of larger laptop computers, and desktop computers, and stuff. ... It'd be cool if I was able to do everything I want to do with a computer that fits in my pocket. ... As so many seem to be able to do with cell phones. ... But they do a lot less than what I wanna do ...

maybe

I can't shapeshift into Tim Cook. Could we just not wait for apple to do it and rip-off of apple and support something independently?

Apple iPad Pro

As far as UMPC's go, don't think there's something like it yet. Closest to what I could assume to be like what you described is a Lenovo Miix series device, though those go 10" and up, and are usually powered by a shitty CPU.

Due to the way some devices are designed, you usually have to choose between a detachable screen and one that rotates around. For now I'd probably suggest to look up Falcon Ultraportable on Kickstarter.

no. i don't want to support apple. and they're pretty anti-alternate-os as well. which i would want. but thank you.

>Fits in your pocket
>Interchangeable
Pick one.

> Mac anti os
> Only computers that can run Mac, windows, and linux interchangeably

no. no i won't pick one. i pick both. gpd win 2 has a changeable m.2 2242 ssd. and a lot of 13-inch laptops have changeable ssd, ram, cpu, and stuff. i'm sure having it be a smaller form-factor and being able to have it be interchangeable isn't impossible. so eat me.

> Mac not anti os
> Only computers that try to stop you from running something besides Mac interchangeably

yeah. but. i wanted to tell everyone what i wanted. because intel is asking reddit what they want. and it's like. i've been telling you what i want from day 1. and i get banned everywhere for it. just makes me wanna go "well you don't know what you like or want". but. i decided to attempt to say what i want anyway. maybe that'll help push things in the right direction. anyway.

yeah. nothing alike it yet ... lenovo had something that was something alike a 10-inch, but wasn't too powerful, and sort-of expensive; but they stopped making those in 2016 apparently; and i don't want a used one; due to bad experiences; smelling like smoke and drugs, breaking down all the time, and stuff.

it'd be nice to have a detachable screen that also rotates around. ... holy crap. the falcon ultraportable looks awesome. i hope they have a changeable ssd and ram and even cpu and stuff. ... one-notebook one mix s2 is alike gpd pocket 2 but rotates 360 degrees and looks good ... gpd win 2 hw-update is nice; because you can change the ssd; but you have to thumb-type. ... anyway. ...

thank you.

Gemini PDA

i've heard of it and i recall it not being powerful enough but thank you