Technical IP question

Why is it when I am in my dorm and I try to post on Jow Forums it says "Banned for posting pild chornography, this ban will not expire and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children along with federal law enforcement have been contacted and your IP reported"

but when I am on my phone i can still post?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 4.21.35 AM.png (462x490, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

fpbp

Assuming your phone is connected to WiFi and your computer is connected by cable, they are probably using different gateway routers. You can verify this by checking the settings.

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

Attached: crew.png (1954x1288, 2.81M)

Redpilled

the IP is stored in the balls of your device
it changes depending on the device except if they share a ballsack

wait a second... I thought, that iP has only apple computers

>wait a second... I thought, that iP has only apple computers
only apple computers have mac addresses

Your dorm mates are trying to frame you for CP. I'd say strike first before it's too late.

is it because they use macOS?
imagine defending apple for respecting your privacy when they add mac addresses to track you, LMAO

i have a ccna and can confirm this

I work in an office with about 17 guys, all of them are older than 30.

Our IP has been banned for hurtcore children pics where the kids were crying since last August. I don't know who did it though

how can i find out?

>ba dum tsss

it means there is pedo scum in your dorm OP

put hardcore CP to USB flash drive
ask every guy you work with that you found a USB flash disk with hardcore CP and ask if it's their
look straight in the eyes for reaction

you'll know when you find the guy

sounds like someone got Jow Forums banned years ago from your dorm OP

pild chornography?

Fuck, that's sick. I would think about this every single time I'll have to interact with one of them. That's not even /b/-tier faggotry for shock value, it's another level of filth desu.

I guess common network monitoring like nmap / aircrack could help you but better not to put you at risk for nothing. Imagine being jailed for this instead of the sicko who did it.

Attached: le_hat_man.jpg (600x600, 182K)

is it grimes?

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with old people. My 57yo uncle asked me to fix his phone and he was in like 5 different whatsapp groups trading cp and nn. What the fuck.

sorry, nn?

>grimes

Attached: grimesblacked.jpg (491x323, 85K)

remove the botnet install gnu

post link to video
thought she likes white cock

non nude

Bikini pics and such.

Looks like someone at your dorm was on 4chins and posted Cheese Pizza.

I once got redirect to a CP related ban that was created 2013. Also nipmoot hates Germany as I often get a message saying that positing from this region is prohibited due to abuse and this happens only in Jow Forums

the Nintendo Wii and Wii U have M.A.C Addreses lololololololololol

It's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
>7 years ago

>pild chornography

Attached: 300px-MagrittePipe.jpg (300x210, 11K)

seems like step 1 is not really needed

Attached: 1542124068911.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>seems like step 1 is not really needed
oh yes it is!

bet

This becomes an ad for Jow Forums when?

How do you know the description?

I can't report posts due to some fictional ban but I can post

Nobody with CP keeps it on a flashdrive you dolt
Not that I would know, but my friend from canada knows a guy and that's what he told me.

Mad thad

fuck off jordan you stupid faggot, stop posting with your shitty username and pass. we all know you are craving male attention because your father neglected you, but 4channel is not the place for it

Just read up on that, and I gotta say; wow what an idiot. First of all using facebook to get illicit shit is tarded right out of the gate, secondly if you have something you're not supposed to have you store that shit on external drives and store those drives in a box, and then you put that box in another box and then you mail that box to yourself so that when it arrives you can smash it with a hammer.

how do you know my dad left me