Why is it near impossible to get an entry level job in tech right now?

Why is it near impossible to get an entry level job in tech right now?

Attached: resume.jpg (414x404, 32K)

Step 1. Dont live in the USA

Congratulation, its not that hard now

It's not, it's just you.

I sent in my resume to a local tech job and in 48hrs got a call.

It depends where you live.

It's easy if you're not an incel

Define entry level?

have sex

having sex changes nothing desu

same, and I was hired a week later

HR can smell a virgin from a mile away. when they see a 27 year old incel in the interview, they start to wonder what exactly is wrong with you.

okay but my point still stands, sex changes nothing
its not some magical experience everyone thinks it is

Because tech is the most overrun field these days

just smear yourself in shit, call yourself Abdul, and work sub minimum wage so you can get passed being an entry level person

huh?
i don't know where you live but where i am there are literally hundreds of entry level and trainee positions.
maybe move to a city which is a tech centre.

i live in sydney and i can't get an entry level dev job to save my life, ive had several interview now and I've been ghosted every single time

Attached: 38vfKh2.jpg (1125x1252, 213K)

That's exactly why it changes you. Sex for most people allows them to finally stop putting sex on a pedestal as some ultimate life goal and move on to bigger things.

>Why is it near impossible to get an entry level job in tech right now?

Every fucking job in the US wants you to have at least a 4 year college degree with 6 years work experience and some other bullshit certification before they even consider you.

That is the problem with the US job market. Back in the days when my parents started working, they would hire fresh out of high school and train you while paying you.

These days, every fucking company out there only want the best of the best because everything else can be outsources to India for pennies.

Yup, noticed this about a year ago. Those college kids are in for a rude awakening if they think they can get hired right away

this entire website is a jooke, as is every comment on every board but this is the honest truth about hr people: they are engaged in absolutely cruel purity testing where actual facts have no meaning in search of the stupidest sucker they can hire

Dude all you gotta do is either be a POC, a woman or do this ;)

Attached: how to get a job in tech.png (1152x265, 80K)

they want entry level people that actually have skills, most don't since CS is a joke degree
if it comes down to hiring an American programmer that can't program, or a pajeet that can't program, they hire the pajeet because they can pay them less

how do you even line up interviews
last time i had two employers call me in a week i had to end up ignoring one
that was an expensive mistake cause i'm out of job for years

Ok but what if you don't have sex as an ultimate life goal in the first place

Don't worry user, it's not you. I have a family member who has his cisco certs, a cert IV in IT related shit, is a microshit certified professional and has 25 years experience and even he has issues getting a job. He had to work at Aldi for a while to make ends meet before he finally got another tech job, and that was through pure nepotism.

Honestly what even makes a job entry level these days? Pay? Interns can make $120k/yr rates so that doesn't seem convincing.

Prerequisite skills seem fucked as well since they all list so many qualifications.

Attached: 1556453171468.jpg (960x842, 107K)

Same here.
Sent in a job application accidentally to a position needing years on years of experience and they've brought me in for WE, with a potential of a full time position after said WE.

>tfw they said programming skills from one field are transferable to another
>tfw they won't even hire you if you don't have experience with the niche technological frameworks that the employer happens to be using nvm different software fields

>poc
I am one and this is bullshit. I have the same issue. all you have to do is be a white woman.

I am going into writing C++ and this type of thinking scares me.

i know people are going call bullshit on this, but if you want a good, stable job now at days in anything(comp sci is an exception for now because it's trendy), you're gonna need a graduate degree.

heck even star bucks has bachelor's degree as minimum

Stop being asian.

>have to have experience and credentials to get a job
>1.5 years at uni
>only know calculus, signal processing, basic bitch physics, circuitry, algo and data structures.
How on earth am I supposed to land one with this shit. I know math but fuck me I cant code for shit.

Attached: 256723_181473.gif (240x240, 45K)

Or just get a practical job and stop trying to climb the greasy pole.
>t. Plumber with a MSCE

I applied online to a few places and got a job eight months before graduating

You're supposed to self study a bit, I'm and made a project in summer when I didn't get any internships and it got me interviews at Google, Amazon, etc.

Attached: happy_boglin_jumpxl.gif (96x96, 6K)

Sure, if you don't mind fixing pipes filled with human feces. Still, I agree with the principle. I'm going into IT as a side hustle only. I've heard enough horror stories about the corporate work environment that I'm not looking for a regular developer job under any circumstances. Employed IT work is for people who are too stupid to understand basic economics principles and the fact that the market is oversaturated right now and the IT bubble is going to burst sooner or later.

What did you do user?

I am getting a bachelors degree in web dev, will i be pretty much guaranteed a career with a 6 figure salary?

then you were born knowing you wouldn't get any

asian doesn't count - you need to be one of the low IQ type of PoC

have you tried sucking the right cocks?

Outsourcing to the third world.

if you have a cert theres a few going in brissy atm

Just you. Maybe don't bullshit on your resume, and don't apply to jobs that you aren't qualified for (senior enterprise Java developer)

>t. hr scum

is sys admin hard to get into?