Lagdroid

>lagdroid
OH NO NO NO!

Attached: 1546462779755.jpg (2440x1368, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/04/apple-will-dramatically-expand-iphone-production-in-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so, what are you doing with all that computing power on your iPhone?
I have ~150 euro chinkphone which doesn't lag (or overheat, lmao)

>iPhone
learn to read.

JUST

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>iPad
the fuck? who still uses tablets, lmao

>if I don't use x, then no one does

>coping this hard

I don't know any person around me, or anyone from their circle of friends who would use tablet
only few elder relatives I know who uses tablets
tablets are fucking useless and not practical
unless you have a purse to take it with you and are watching movies on the go, it's pointless
because in pretty much every home there's already a TV connected to internet, computer or a phone with decent screen to watch that dumb cat video on youtube

Androids are trash.

You realize most of the price of the S5e comes from the OLED, which are expensive on that scale?
Specs don't matter for media consumption, as long as it's passable the screen matters most.

>I don't know any person around me
irrelevant.

Because you're using android tablets. Use iPad Pros and you'll figure out how amazing they are. Android is toy shit, for unrefined, low IQ pajeets.

You must be old as fuck.

COPE harder, there are sub $300 tablets with that exact panel.

how easy is app piracy on ios?

>there are sub $300 tablets with that exact panel
Are you going to list an example?

>projecting
>you're using android tablets
I'm not using tablets, dumb fuck
oh... wait a second... right, isn't fortnite on iOS, android now?
forgot about that

irrelevant on Jow Forums tho, GTFO, dumb fucks

Alldocube has the same exact samsung Super AMOLED panel and they sold for less than $250

Wasn't talking about Fortnite you dumb ass, I'm a uni student and almost every I know owns a tablet for media consumption. Most don't have TVs in their apartments/dorms and so tablets are great for that.

Attached: kill satania.gif (463x260, 3.3M)

Only thing preventing me to switch to iOS is how I can instantly pirate an APP APK

>lagOS
OH NO NO NO!

Attached: 1541711338869.png (1301x931, 1.5M)

Except the X has a shittier processor, a shittier camera and shittier build quality. I didn't say the screen was the ENTIRE cost you illiterate fuck, just that it makes up a large portion of the price. If the iPad Air had an OLED variant, it would easily cost $300 more and that's being generous with Apple's markup. Even Apple's flagship iPads don't have OLED screens, despite their high prices.

>uni student
>buys tablet for media consumption instead of using your laptop
kys, dumb lying fuck, shitstain pajeet

>moving the goalpost
the S5e has shit tier phone processor and costs $430
>hur dur the panel is expensive
but it's in cheap chinkshit
>no no let me backpedal

>laptop for media consumption
retard

Yeah, let me hold my tablet over my head while in bed. Retard. Can't help it if you're 60 years and have
no concept of convenience.

Not even going to bother with replying to you from this point, you're clearly deranged.

>get btfo
>no argument left
of course.

>laptops

It's not the 2000ands anymore gramps.

Go on then, buy the Aldocube and try to use it for even web browsing. Have fun with a processor that is twice as slow as the Tab S5e, which you claim is a shit-tier one.
I'm going to guess you're next reply doesn't address that at all, because you're a massive fucking faggot.

How much does this street shitter get paid anyway? We have an iPoo thread like this at least every fucking minute, don't pajeets need breaks to go shit in the street?

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/04/apple-will-dramatically-expand-iphone-production-in-india/

the Samshit S5e can't even load and scroll web pages smoothly.

Anyone who buys an android tablet should just kill themselves for being so low IQ.

>it's current year so we all have to work at 50% productivity because devices that allow a more efficient workflow were invented over 20 years ago

My iPad Pro is faster than my 4 core / 8 thread intel processor on the web.

Sorry gramps.

>on the web
>productivity
I see new wave of wagecucks are flooding 4channel

this

It probably feels more responsive because of the 120 Hz display.

look at the actual benchmarks you mongoloid

>make your pc feel faster with a 120Hz monitor

Attached: 1541219967326.jpg (645x729, 81K)