/ptg/ - Poi Tracker General

poi battleship edition

>Not sure what poi trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of poi service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
>Poi

news:
ab freeleech ends
usenet declared uselessnet
btn still not recruiting on red

old:

Attached: tosi iso yuudachi.jpg (4079x5898, 1.67M)

>>usenet declared uselessnet

DAILY REMINDER THAT /PTG/ IS BEING THREATENED BY PRIVATE USENET INDEXERS WHICH MIRROR HDB, BTN AND PTP COTENT AND THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PRIVATE TRACKER CONTENT WITHOUT JOINING THEIR PRECIOUS TRACKERS.

daipy reminder that /ptg/ is being spammed by an attention whore who desperately tries to shill his inferior usenet garbage

Am I doing this right usenet faggot shitposter?

Attached: 73B0wE1qD9.png (1531x1165, 82K)

Do them all at priority 0 so they all download at the same time.

Not sure why you have 4 xsusenet accounts lol that's more for completion of articles rather than raw speed.

>inferior usenet garbage
Says the faggot who has to seed everything he downloads.

The point is to download from the unlimited ipv6 if the file is newer than 15/20 days or whatever their retention is. If older than 15/20 days, download from the 25GB xsusenet accounts (which reset every months, so it's like 100GBs at month if I get this right). Then, usenet farm is for those files which aren't in either or the two previous providers.

Is there any other free servers I can add? Usenet faggot from the latest threads I'm talking to you... you can write me at [email protected] if you don't want to share the knowledge publicly

says the faggot who has to stack a dozen free accounts because he's to poor to buy a real one or just fucking seed

Also currently I have dog, geek, nzbnoob, nzbfinder and fastnzb, looking for invites to other ones

Last thread I found out that my ISP has a free usenet server, so check yours as well.

the free usenet shit with their 20 day retention is literally useless as i never download anything that new

Xsuse has retention for 3 years and it's free

xennanews has test accounts once in a while, free-usenet has slow but 3000 day retention for free. You can find rare old files with just that. private trackers have people who run their own usenet service and they offer it when they have open slots. It's fast as fuck with 3000 day retention but you have to keep it a secret if they offer it to you or they won't be able to afford to give it to you for free.

>has to stack a dozen free accounts

6 accounts right now and its better than seeding every episode I download from BTN. I watch and delete that shit. Feels fuckin good m8.

Free-usenet is the one where I need to reset the password every 3h right? Also, where can I find those people on private trackers? I'm not on HDB yet only PTP and BTN

>my ISP has a free usenet server
You struck gold, m8. All you need is 1 good private indexer and you will take care of 90% of your video, games, books, audiobooks, etc.

>the free usenet shit with their 20 day retention is literally useless as i never download anything that new
Most people here only need 24 day retention to get the latest stuff. Whenever I need to watch a new episode, I download the latest Ntb release automatically without seeding it back.

and apparently it's only 25gb per month? so like two movies. and i frequently download stuff that's older than 3 years, which is no issue at all on trackers.

you only need to seed episodes for 24 for hours, if that's too hard for you then i guess you have to settle for usenet, poorfag

Just subscribe 4/5 times and boom you have 100/125gbs a month. Considering the fact that usenet should be a backup to trackers (which are indeed better) I think it's fine

I never download the latest stuff though. I watch shows months or years after they ended. Fuck watching shit as it airs. I want to watch at my own pace and not wait until new episodes come out.

>Also, where can I find those people on private trackers? I'm not on HDB yet only PTP and BTN.
In the usenet threads. They pop up from time to time like HDB offer threads. You just have to get lucky. Their service is literally all you need to download everything at your line speed and they do it at a very small scale. They do it for fun and because they feel like sharing. It's like when people on HDB offer each other access to streaming servers and FTP servers.

sure, free accounts are okay as a backup for the occasional thing you cant get on private trackers. i did that a bunch of times with trial accounts and some public indexer. but this guy acts like it can completely replace trackers for free.

>you only need to seed episodes for 24 for hours
You know what's better? Downloading my episode of Barry from Usenet and not seeding it at all. At my line speed. Why seed at all?

>Fuck watching shit as it airs. I want to watch at my own pace and not wait until new episodes come out.
I just download episodes automatically with the indexers feed and keep them on my hard drive for later if I don't need them right now.

speed is good from them but retention is less than 30 days

Attached: njSyAgT.png (355x67, 2K)

why not? i never delete stuff i watch so whether i have to seed or not makes no difference to me

I don't even know if I'm interested in a show by the time it still airs. Usually I find out about stuff I like long after it's done.

Not sure why
>downloading shit you don't need automatically so that you might watch it later
is any better than
>setting up a cron to delete files after seeding them for 2 days after downloading it from BTN
You might have a point with HDB since it's ratio-based and difficult to get into. PTP's bonus point system is stupid easy to abuse and it's essentially ratioless if you hoard, but sure you need buffer. But BTN is ratioless and only requires 2 days of seeding. You choose what you want to download when you want to, and if you don't want to keep it you just delete it after 2 days, versus you download everything from your indexer and you have to keep it on your drive until you decide to watch it.

>this guy acts like it can completely replace trackers for free.
I never said that. Even if you are lucky enough to get the free account from a guy on PTP that gives you full speed and 3100 day retention you should always keep your private trackers. Having both is great.

The key is to use private usenet indexers for things that you don't want to seed or have in your torrent history, so basically 90% of what you probably get on private trackers.

More than enough to download new stuff without seeding it.

Some people actually delete stuff, and also, private usenet indexers don't care if you download from a friend's house.

I use private trackers, private DDL and private usenet. I just use whatever is easiest. Let's say I need tonight's GOT for my gf. I just download it from Usenet. Done in a few minutes. Easy. No having to seed it back.

Then private trackers are useful for you. But if you get lucky and get access to a private usenet share, you can download anything no matter how long the retention.

>You might have a point with HDB since it's ratio-based and difficult to get into. PTP's bonus point system is stupid easy to abuse and it's essentially ratioless if you hoard, but sure you need buffer. But BTN is ratioless and only requires 2 days of seeding.

You know what's better? Getting all the new stuff at this guy's speed ...without having to every worry about seeding, and being able to connect from places like your friend's house or even hotel wifi without tracker staff possibly banning you for thinking you're somebody else.

No.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

What server has it?

user, I'm sorry but guess what

>most people download episodes as they come out
>most people download movies as they come out
>most people want the latest shit in general

So what this usenet guy is saying is actually pretty useful. Download from BTN, HDB, and PTP without seeding or paying? Why not?

report usenet spammer as off topic please

If I want to share my shit I download with my friends and/or watch shit when I'm not at my place I'd set up a Plex or a home server. Usenet fags still have to do the same to share the files they download. I'm not going to be watching shit over hotel wifi because the bandwidth is garbage and it would be miserable to download from a tracker or indexer or my Plex at 1-2 Mbps. If I'm at my friend's place and I want to watch something I'd use the same set of automation software Usenet fags use and a few minutes later I'd be able to watch it from my server or Plex.

Path to AHD? Do they not recruit on GGn anymore?

that's my ISP's server, you can only connect to it if you have internet with them. Check if your ISP has one

oppaitime really needs triple more users, its missing so much torrents. When I type in a game or work number from dlsite 80% of the time oppaitime doesnt have it. Its really lacking.
Its annoying to have to use nyaa or premium websites to find em which may have dead links lots of the time on 4+ year old games or no seeds

Let me tell you a story, user

>at friend's house
>he wants to see the latest episode of Billions
>paranoid about connecting to BTN from a new IP
>remember I have usenet set up on my phone with my accounts whenever I want to watch something.
>get his wifi password and connect
>download the nzb from private indexer
>put nzb into my phone's nzb client
>download the episode, NTb Amazon release of course
>I play the episode from my phone by running it as a DLNA server to his smart TV

My friend was fucking shocked when I did that all on my phone within minutes.

And I never had to let BTN see my friend's IP address.

Can you share your login please?

What the fuck is Usenet even?

Servers located all over the world. People mirror BTN, HDB and PTP content to them with encrypted filenames. You can download from them instead of using those trackers. No seeding. No autistic rules.

there is no login, it just works when your IP matches that ISP

Attached: oYppU33.jpg (482x317, 26K)

Consider yourself lucky, user. I'd invite you to a private indexer but I don't have invites.

How are they indexing content? Seems to be a lot more complicated than simply seeding and having everything available in one place, tbhh.

So where are the free ip4 Usenet servers?

>things that you don't want to seed or have in your torrent history, so basically 90% of what you probably get on private trackers.
I have no issue seeding most of what I download. Every once in a while there's something I didn't end up liking or is shit quality so I just delete it after the hnr is cleared.

>private usenet indexers don't care if you download from a friend's house.
I'm not some autist who brings his pc to a friends house. Also I don't pirate on other people's internet not matter how unlikely it is to get caught.
>Let's say I need tonight's GOT for my gf. I just download it from Usenet
rarbg also autouploads the BTN internal of GoT so I could get it from there and not have to seed. But that's would require me to set up rss which is effort, while seeding requires no effort.

>Let me tell you a story, user

Alternative story:

>remember I can browse any private site from my phone at any time
>download torrent on my phone
>open transdroid, add torrent
>open plex, bam there it is as well

>Seems to be a lot more complicated than simply seeding and having everything available in one place, tbhh
that's because it is. fuck oozenet

I run a vpn at home because fuck using public wifi without a vpn, so I could just use that if I'm on my friends wifi.

Do you really think this couldn't be done from your phone with BTN? A primitive solution would be using your phone to log into your home box and download the torrent manually, at which point automation software takes over and it'll be available in a few minutes. Or a non-brainlet solution would be using a phone app to communicate with your favorite Usenet automation software running on your home machine which uses tracker-provided endpoints to download, at which point automation software again kicks in and the file's available in a few minutes.

>How are they indexing content?
It's simple.

>staff have accounts on PTP, HDB, and BTN
>they run seedboxes which download content
>they run scripts which upload the content to usenet
>they create obfuscated filenames
>they spit out an nzb, linking people to the file on usenet
>they make a page on the indexer like this
>people download their re-hosted content without seeding it back

Attached: example.png (470x318, 33K)

>rarbg also autouploads the BTN internal of GoT so I could get it from there and not have to seed.
You forgot the part where HBO has your IP unless you have a VPN. With Usenet there's no giving your IP to the swarm, because there's no swarm. It's even safer to use than private trackers.

Okay, it took me a month to properly prepare for the fucking RED interview back when I was a pleb who only had a very *vague* idea of what torrenting and bitrates etc. was all about. Now I'm /set4lyf/ with my current selection of trackers. After Nyaagnarok, I stopped deleting files because I learned the hard way that the internet will never be an archive.

Why should I bother learning how Usenet works if I don't need it...?

Or you can just use a tracker like MTV which mirror BTN and since staff there literally don't care wheter the fuck you seed, download from different IPs or even share accounts. I know mine is shared between like 5 since 2014 and guess what nothing happened to it

>Why should I bother learning how Usenet works if I don't need it...?
That's fine. This is just for people who don't want to seed anymore.

>staff there literally don't care wheter the fuck you seed
Except they banned all the people who didn't seed lol.

not a burger so idc

lol what tracker allow that tell me and i will ban you

Well yeah, I don't mind seeding and I guess if I really feel the need to get into Usenet I'll try to, I managed to get into private trackers after all, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

>lol what tracker allow that tell me and i will ban you

What tracker DOESN't allow you to browse from your phone?

Seriously?

download with phone i don't know

You're only downloading the torrent file on your phone, not the content. That's perfectly fine.

>a million of the same questions again
alright, someone do a tutorial like the one in the OP, or I predict this is how the threads will be for the next few weeks

How about no.
Tell them to fuck off and make their own thread.
Usenet is useless.

Where can I get an invite for a private usenet tracker?

>Usenet is useless.
seething autist seeder

I don't think anybody really gives a shit to torrent all these dlsite kusoge

You dumb Usenet faggot gtfo of this thread finally. Even if Usenet is the objectively better system (which it is not) you have no clue about piracy. You constantly blabber about how you hate seeding, but fail to see the fucking purpose of FILE SHARING. Some more intelligent and nice people WANT to upload and seed.
This is not a thread for a leeching parasite like you.

NZBFinder invite where?

nigs
where is the free indexer with PT encodes

NZBGeek, NZBNDX, DrunkenSlug, NZBFinder

But you have to pay2pirate.

screenshot sent to staff

>DrunkenSlug
they don't allow download something?

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

Is tabula-rasa any good for HDB internals?

you dumb nigger, INDEXERS

please buy a mirror

Cheers to trackers. @ the usenet autist who still watches movies and thinks the getting some files is the only reason to join a tracker: massive cringe.

Attached: 1542136789305.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Omgwtfnzbs.in - Invite/Account

Nzbs.in/ - Invite/Account

Drunkenslug.com - Account

Usenet-4all.pw - Invite/Account

Newz-complex.org/ - Invite/Account

Lulunzb.com/ - Invite/Account

Dognzb.cr/ - Invite/Account

Nzb.cat/login - Invite/Account

Nzbplanet.net - Invite/Account

Oznzb.com - Invite/Account

Nzb-tortuga.com - Invite/Account

simplynzbs.com - Invite/Account

Dusky.deepcave.net - Invite/Account

Nzbgeek.info - Invite/Account

Nzb.su - Invite/Account

what

Why is Usenet so popular in the Netherlands of all places?

Wait so I need to pay for the indexer and I have to pay for the server in order to steal free content? Wow usenet more like uselessness.

cringing at the seedlets itt tbqh

Attached: 1551518301881.png (90x267, 4K)

Imagine being such a loser that you think the ladder is more important than the files.

Because BREiN sues torrent downloaders. Usenet is a way around that.

You don't have to pay for either of them. I don't. Payment is optional, like trackers.

>I am superior because I act as somebody's seeder bitch
Kek no wonder people are interested in free Usenet. Seeding is gay.

How can I setup transmission's settings file to disable the queue thing?
Pls no bully I'm not a tech guy

Somebody please send me a private Usenet tracker account.

>"seed-queue-enabled": false,

Just start reporting the Usenet fags for off-topic (Which it clearly is).

Seeding torrents is literally like donating your time towards helping 3rd worlders and you get nothing out of bit except liberal up cummies.

I would give them out but I dont have invites. I'm sure people here know who the staff are.

>paying to pirate

Advertise your pajeetnet in another thread.

torrents are off topic
we got /t/ and you still post here

Attached: m.jpg (58x47, 675)

>donating your time
I don't sit there watching my client as it seeds. All I donate is bandwidth which would go unused otherwise.

Private piracy is relevant to this thread.

This whole thread is an advertisement for private trackers and seedboxes that take your money.

What are some curry nzb indexer?

Donating in general is gay. 99% of people ITT would not seed if they didn't have to which is why private Usenet is going to become the norm on /ptg/ starting today.

It's called the private tracker general which means it's for discussing trackers and not simply piracy. And nobody advertises seedboxes.