I'm convinced 90% of the Linux users here only use it for desktop ricing and circlejerking with other users of one's...

I'm convinced 90% of the Linux users here only use it for desktop ricing and circlejerking with other users of one's distro in between incoherent ramblings about "the botnet" and "/v/ crossposters" on Jow Forums

Attached: 1543274506447.jpg (500x281, 28K)

I'm convinced that OP is a faggot who can't install gentoo.

op probably uses linux

I must be one of the 10%, considering I use it for gaming, watching youtube, and programming in c and ruby

Convincing yourself falsehoods to make yourself feel better is a bad past time.

I used unriced Ubuntu on my laptop because it just werks

You can tell the ricers are too dumb to write their own software.

I use it for everything because everything I need has native support. the fact that you're still telling yourself this when it has become so normalfag friendly is outstanding
this

Misato drinking coffee with a mug with Shinji drinking a coffee with a mug

Truth. You can tell you're right because of all the incoherent tears and salt you're getting from those very people.

How is this incoherent tears and salt?
>I use it for gaming, watching youtube, and programming in c and ruby
>I use it for everything because everything I need has native support
>Misato drinking coffee with a mug with Shinji drinking a coffee with a mug

Oh, like what you're doing now?

Attached: 1528539941155.png (628x720, 368K)

the ability to install things from terminal using package managers without searching for exes on the internet for windows is sleek as fuck.
Imagine
sudo apt-get install firefox
vs
open browser, search the botnet, download an exe, go through horrible installers, finally use firefox

I hear there's a Windows sub-reddit you could move your ass to.

90% of the linux users who praise it so much are just too stupid to actually learn how windows works.

Disable yourself in "group policy".

I run GNU+Linux mostly for fun and because it interests me. I don't rice and I've never run a WM just to show off on Jow Forums. I run KDE with a couple of Xfce and Gnome programs (I ran straight Xfce for years but can not get Kodi to work with Xfce/Compton without tearing). Defying the botnet is just the cherry on top. That being said I know I will never defeat the botnet, just make it's job a little harder.

>gaming
Have fun with your decreased performance in 90% of games and the inability to play 50% of them.
>watching youtube
Must be where you caught your autism.
>programming in c and ruby
Oh it's just full-on dysfunction across the board for you then isn't it?

>decreased performance in 90% of games
>the inability to play 50% of them.

Linux isn't optimized for 140% of games. Aww shit

based retard

Attached: 1543367752266.png (512x512, 62K)

you're the retard here, the question is how can you have decreased performance in 90% of games and also be unable to play 50% of games. that means there's an overlap of at least 40% of games that you can play but with decreased performance but also can't play. that's obviously logically impossible. we're forced to conclude you're suggesting that the amount of games in the world totals 140% of itself. also impossible of course.

>Have fun with your decreased performance in 90% of games and the inability to play 50% of them.
Not a problem in any of the games I play (danganronpa, celeste, vvvvvv, valve titles, emulated nintendo games, minecraft, stardew valley).
>Must be where you caught your autism.
Actually i have cptsd. It presents similarly sometimes. And i caught it from daddy's dick
>Oh it's just full-on dysfunction across the board for you then isn't it?
fuck you c and ruby are based

I switched to Linux a few years ago because my W7 key got invalidated by an update or some shit and I didn't feel like pirating it again. I don't post in rice threads, my setup looks like garbage and I don't give a darn

Attached: 1536124387002.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I could use Windows, I don't "need" anything on Linux that isn't already on Windows, but I enjoy using Linux, which isn't the case on Windows or Mac OS X.

I just like terminal applications familam. Also you can setup some god tier keybindings and use bash to make some really unique shortcuts that really makes your system your own.

90% of the games he'll be able to play (50% of all games) will have performance issues
which means only 5% of total games will run reliably and 45% will have decreased performance
now kill yourself

Well, I'm part of the 10 percent then. I Primarily use Windows on my desktop and laptop, but I regularly ssh into a Linux machine for development work and running a server.

You didn't specify Linux desktop users op.

I use Linux for everything. There is no real alternative since macOS will only run with certain hardware.