/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic (outdated)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Chink carabiner is well made • user warns about "waterproof" headphones from Jeff Bezos website, TL;DR avoid • MMCX Bluetooth cables and USB OTG adapters for gang rape surviving user • TSUUUanon keeps chinking the chinks (INB4 mysteriously disappears) • Vargo VX3 finds out he was chinked in the end • "It still work, my item no problem" • TRN Bluetooth cable hisses a bit • "Dear friend" • Old fashion lighter • Benjie T6 arrives Previous thread

Attached: Parcels.jpg (2808x1872, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html
aliexpress.com/item/imitate-Chinese-Ming-Dynasty-Kumyiwei-battle-dao-sword-1060-Carbon-Steel-High-Quality-Carbon-Steel-fittings/32396580633.html
aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-Hot-Top-Quality-50L-Military-Tactical-Backpack-Camping-Bags-Mountaineering-Bag-Men-s-Hiking/32936531623.html
aliexpress.com/item/2019-New-French-Troops-Parachute-Bag-For-Nato-Elastic-Nylon-Belt-General-Brands-20-21-22MM/32978143776.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm thinking about creating a github project just so we can contribute on updating the infographic.
Can it be done?

Okay guys I live in a high-rise commie-block apartment and one of my neighbors in the building next to me has a chicken on his balcony and it crows every morning at 4AM. I want to it killed without being traced back to me. It's around 50 feet from me and I have direct line of sight of it but no physical access. I'm thinking FIR laser or directional ultrasound stuff. Taking any and all suggestions. Drones are banned where I live btw due to proximity to a military airbase.

I want a cheap dash cam. I'd like it to be at least 1080p30.
Any recommendations?

I will make the logo ;^)
In all seriousness, yeah the infographic needs update desperately

hello dear friends where is my useless unrelated items. im waiting for shipping status change for 3 days already.

Attached: www.png (320x46, 2K)

Are chink drills any good?

Attached: BOS12VGSBGDRFIVE_1.jpg (2000x2000, 291K)

>having that little garbage on the way

Attached: IMG_20190502_231003.jpg (1080x264, 16K)

definitely not
t. dentist

I'm just not sure how to design this kind of infographic. But having a github page where we can change the current memes is what I know how to work with.

legit brand drills are not that expensive and last you a lifetime, user

What's the best external battery between 10000mah and 20000mah with a USB-C port that can be used as input and output?

Attached: 1530291302528.jpg (777x776, 74K)

Are any of the "tempered glass screen protectors" on ali actually tempered glass? Bought a few and didn't even choose the cheapest ones but it turned out to be shitty plastic with shitty adhesive which came off partly in less than a week. Are there better ones? Any recommendations?

>implying krabs would ever give in the buyer protection meme

a few threads ago user mentioned he got two screen protectors one of which was rigid

>Just saw a 50cm LED strip at my local AutoZone for the equivalent of 20 usd.
Aren't there some 1 meter ones for less than half?

you can get 1m strips with 30 individually addressable leds for literally less than 1/4th of that

>a few threads ago user mentioned he got two screen protectors one of which was rigid
that was probably me. im not an expert but there definitely is rigid ones. just not sure of terminology there is like 5h, 9h, 2.5d and all these marketing terms. but ive ordered screen protectors before and got rigid ones every time

yes

Attached: 3.jpg (355x477, 79K)

i love all of u

but what are the chances of those burning down my house

>I heard the T6 can get Rockbox, is that true?
yes, you have to do manual install
you lose bluetooth and hi res audio, but it works otherwise
also you have to add themes/fonts/etc manually

This user is legit retarded. I have the same headphones and I've been running with them in for like a year and a half with absolutely no problems. How about you stop wearing headphones in the fucking shower.

Attached: 3k2hmsd262s21.jpg (950x534, 51K)

>creating a github project just so we can contribute on updating the infographic
100% do it

slim to none, its just 5v dc.
the psu you will use to power them tho

They likely say that they're waterproof IP66 or IP67. The first digit being dust protection, the second being water protection. Pic related. I'm of the mind to think he got chinked.
Still, wearing IEMs in the shower is pretty fucking goofy.

Attached: POWERFUL WATER JETS.png (2112x736, 260K)

Reposting because a lot of you probably don't know it even exists.

Attached: Chinese Shopping Infographic.png (1035x2033, 140K)

>indexed markdown with linked pics
>pull requests to modify
>easily see what was changed using the commit history (fuck referral links)
sound good

It's good, but doesn't cover nearly the same scope as the original infographic.

I am thinking of buying some vaporesso coils is it worth buying from AliExpress or just go to a local vape shop?

are the ereaders genuine or just knockoffs?

Are CCA C16s any good?

>March 19th: buy a Superlux HD668B, standard shipping
>April 19th: tracking shows pic related
>seller says that the package has returned and asks if it's ok to send "a new one"
>reply ok
>April 23rd: he sends me the new tracking code
>it is fucking PostNL
>it still hasn't left the origin country

The bastard saw the opportunity and took it. Don't accept these kinds of deals.

Attached: Screenshot (140)_proc.png (378x130, 4K)

it appears to be saying to stick to western brands

Any mp3 players with at least 12-hour battery life and good sound quality? Ideally supporting rockbox but I realise that might be asking too much.

Hey I need some knives or something I can carry for personal defense. Here I can't buy weapons in Walmart. I was thinking about carrying a knife with me and have an axe in my backpack. Any suggestions? Not so expensive please

Stupid Xiaomi shill

fuck u ill rape u

> updating the infographic.
> Can it be done?

Yes its about time. I propose creating temporarily a new general. Perhaps Call it /csgi/ and the aim is just to post your absolute favourite links and pics to things and then later a chief autists can collate them and hand them of to a photoshop autist for the final print

When it comes to IEMs you cant just cant beat the way www.audiobudget.com has arranged things according to price (green $ = 10) . Add my favourite BT adapter and you are golden.

aliexpress.com/item/Hifi-MMCX-port-wireless-Bluetooth-adapter-sports-cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-UE900-Earphone-Bluetooth-adapter/32814067279.html

they did a full product QC refresh and upgraded the cable and added some colours.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-14 Leaderboard - AudioBudget.jpg (1228x2872, 833K)

Go to your local shop, the price difference don't worth risk your health fren.

Don't get a knife for self defense. Knives are terrible for self defense.

> t. basedboy

ok guys im never posting again bye

knives arent a good self defense tool, get a gun

Isn't Xiaomi botnet though?

see you in 8 hours, fiend

Crossbow on a string

lineage is a thing
chink botnet > mutt botnet anyway

Just call the cops and have them come shoot it.

>chink botnet > mutt botnet
Never buy anything from 14 eyes countries.

Attached: 14.jpg (1920x850, 167K)

Can't get guns here. I need something else.

Get pepper spray

exactly
i'd rather have chang or ivan ivanov spying on me

anyone find a cheap electric airsoft gun they wanna share? nothing powerful just something to fuck around with.

this, chang and ivan dont have military bases all over the world
they are hard to find for some reason, I only have found some little shits that use gel balls

collapsible baton, spear if you can
if you feel like it ask on Jow Forums qtddtot

use evike or a local airsoft retailer, chang doesnt like "real" airsoft

Not the same user but I was just looking up collapsible batons. Why they always have flashlights included?
And also they don't collapse that much, I saw some nice ones that a police officer had but can't find anything Similar

go big or go home
aliexpress.com/item/imitate-Chinese-Ming-Dynasty-Kumyiwei-battle-dao-sword-1060-Carbon-Steel-High-Quality-Carbon-Steel-fittings/32396580633.html

so you can say that is only a flashlight and not a weapon, durr

Just got a 70*40cm custom mousepad, seller called me friend, I don't even care about the quality anymore he already has my five star review

I'm a little scared about the eventual colours though, the image looked different on my laptop compared to my phone. It's probably either going to have crushed darks or washed out colours.

Thanks.
That looks nice but can't fit it in my backpack.

kek

your anime picture would look good

just get a bigger backpack
aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-Hot-Top-Quality-50L-Military-Tactical-Backpack-Camping-Bags-Mountaineering-Bag-Men-s-Hiking/32936531623.html

Friend, the colors will probably be OK but nothing spectacular.

The sword would still not fit but that's a nice backpack damn, might actually get it. But still need something to defend myself, I don't have time to get robbed

aliexpress.com/item/2019-New-French-Troops-Parachute-Bag-For-Nato-Elastic-Nylon-Belt-General-Brands-20-21-22MM/32978143776.html
Convince me not to

Attached: 1556766462452.png (717x357, 14K)

Looks gay

indeed but what if he's totally gayer than that gay chink shit

A quality watch will last you a lifetime. The same can't be said about Chinese ones.

is just a strap bro

>be peruANO
All chinkshit comes by SERPOST (national mail)

No packages for (YOU) and all people,
Shit Shit Shit

Attached: Aviso47.jpg (505x531, 165K)

What it says?

>stop eating the pigeons you fucks

They can't deliver because of problems with their ISP, what the fuck?

Serpost suspends service at national level.

Because: Internet problems

lmao
I assume it fucks up their logistics. Remember, third world.

What the hell?

Cops in my country do jackshit

Holy hell, and I thought our federal mail here in Mexico was shit.
Best of luck mi hermano, hopefully you get your chink packages asap.

SEPOMEX isn't that shit. It's just that it's slow as fuck

Nigga, what? Maybe you are in an area where they actually do their shit.
Here one time I ordered something from A**zon that came from the US, and I live literally 4 hours away from the border. Two months after it didn't arrive I went and ask, the guy told another guy to sort the international packages, he started emptying a huge sack of packages (mostly from China) and mine was halfway through the sack. It was there for about a month but they didn't give a shit until I kept bothering.

Yea perhaps it's that but damn, what a lazy couple of fucks

Did you get this from plebbit? The whole info graphics utilizes the space poorly.

You won't be able to deploy the axe in time

And here I was wondering why my SD card was taking so much time to be delivered. Farewell my card and tripod.

Attached: 1547621097892.gif (360x206, 1.95M)

Are you Slav?

for the love of fuck!

Attached: double fuck.png (1080x2160, 277K)

>just changed to summer tires week ago as the weather was good and all snow melted
>today some chinkshit arrives at post office
>said post office is 15km away(one direction)
>suddenly its -3c outside, snowing and theres already 5cm snow on the ground

Attached: 1546956349234.jpg (1300x951, 103K)

I'd just lace some food with poison, best case scenario the guy eats the chicken after it dies.

This is ridiculously outdated

yeah, I'll help for sure

buy an air rifle or pellet gun and eat chicken that night

Got my Xiaomi Mijia chink botnet pen in the mail today. It's a fucking pen so you niggers better not put me in the next news section.

Attached: 1527752949850.jpg (136x182, 5K)

Can you guys tell me when chink Bluetooth earbuds will be worth buying?

Now

I read a post where user said it was better to wait until they support both bt 5.0 and whatever new fancy codec.
Anyway, what do you suggest for $30?

the tws i12 ?