GENTOOOO

GENTOOOO
GANG HERE

why be lost upon the shakels of a non open source software, join the gang and archieve thy dreams brothers.

Attached: 93eaca09-61ab-42e4-9739-36b15c86695e.jpg (600x449, 102K)

Anons

Attached: gentooGang.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

gentoo is kind of gay these days desu

I sit actually as good as people say? Looking to move from Arch.

gentoo is bad
install trisquel

Attached: gayGentoo.jpg (612x408, 92K)

It's only good if you have super specific requirements for hardware limitations desu
And then the compilation requirements require you to either have a shit experience or have a second "real" computer with distcc.
Arch is NOT minimal by any means, as they compile support for as much as reasonable in every package which DOES lead to less security but honestly Gentoo in 2019 is just gay and worthless.

I see you're a fan of shitty Gentoo images; here's one I made that you can post later on
One more comin soon

Attached: in stall gentoo.png (592x444, 262K)

Attached: Install Gentoo HoloLens.webm (1080x606, 2.85M)

I appreciate those, if u have more send them to me

RMS doesn't like gentoo.

I use Gentoo out of necessity.
Linux doesn't have the best hardware compatibility, and every distro I've tried on this machine (Debian, Fedora, Arch, even Ubuntu) shit the bed on the install.
Gentoo, on the other hand, installed perfectly, and I've had no hardware compatibility issues at all.
I've also grown to love the precision that Gentoo offers. Everything is very sane.

yeah I know but it is still a cool pic

Attached: stallman final beta 1r3.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

That's fair, but 99% of computers will work on 80% of distributions

true. I'm just making the case that when it comes to reliability, Gentoo is fantastic.

Yeah, until you don't update it for like a year and portage spits out like 50 hard blocks that it can't resolve because the packages aren't in the repo anymore.

:|

I'd like to force my dick into your mouth to make you choke on my cum.
Not because I'm gay or because I like, quite the opposite. Because I want you to die in most humiliating way and this is what I came up with.

I fucking hate you, jordan.

this thread stinks of trapfags

vekin I know you're a legit Gentooer and as an Arch user I can say this is one thing I really like about Arch.
Dealing with all those blocks became a major headache if you like living on a bleeding edge. If you just say FUCK THIS GIMME ALL THE LATEST then half your shit won't build on Gentoo and if you don't then half your shit will be blocked.

this problem affects every distro

Not so much Arch, it's always bleeding edge and always does not fucking die if you try to get some new shit from AUR

I stopped updating my T530 because the fan stopped working lol.

So when I rsync'd to my X1 I couldn't update and was like FFFAAAAAAAK gotta re-install.

suuucks
I've been lucky enough to be dumb enough to install fresh new OSes every couple months

the main thing keeping me from Arch is actually the aur.
Having to maintain those packages seperately from pacman and reviewing and augmenting pkgbuilds is nearly the same as just manually compiling.
You have to admit, Gentoo overlays handle out-of-repo packages much more elegantly.

I would probably have kept using Arch if AUR wasn't so full of broken shit.

what are you on now?

yeah Gentoo is OK for some uses, there's AUR helpers (like yay or yaourt) that can help you keep up to date assuming the manager of the package keeps everything up to date

mt. dew

yikes, sugary beverages are harmful in general

I'm trying to gain weight.
I've had an entire dominos hand pan with extra cheese and double IPA for dinner every night for the past month.

wew

damn dude I'm gaining weight too but it's way easy for me
Eat a 12 bagel bites for breakfast and your day is ruined every time

I wanna try and go for 190ish while still maintaining a 32" waist.

Got my 1RM on bench up to two plate and can probably do more but don't want to hurt myself.

more like GAYNTOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHO HOehoehoeahoah oaeho hehehehhehe HEheeEHe HEEEEE HEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHAHOAHAHAHAHAHAHahah ohhhhhahahAHAHAHAHA

Gentoo out of necessity is BASED but running Gentoo just to say you're running Gentoo is EVEN MORE BASED.

fug man I'm gay as hell
>300 -> 290
>290 -> 265
>weak as fuck

well, I fell in love with it so now I use it on some other machines too, by choice.
I guess you could say I'm Chad x 2, and let me just say, I am absolutely drowning in it.

Make sure you have meat in every meal and start weight training.

Way more effective than any cardio for weight loss.

you weren't hurt yourself on benching, just don't go all the way down to your chest if you have long arms and that puts strain on your joints.
Also when maxing get a spotter.

Like above I DO KNOW how to lose weight, lost 100 pounds in about a year I'm just gay and getting to be an alcoholic again
I only know I'm weak because I went to planetfitness once a year ago (still pay for membership) and even on machines my lifts were lower than when I was a freshman in high school

The old training doesn't really ever go away, the skeletal muscle adaptation is still there so your shit comes back super fast, way faster than someone with zero training.

Bought this shit so I could start lifting heavier without worrying about spotting.

Attached: IMG_20190502_145519.jpg (979x1305, 314K)

When I was 14 (high school) I could bench 300 pounds on free weights
When I was 30 (last year) I could bench ~270 pounds on a machine
Been paying for this shit for a year and just haveb;t bveen back yet LOLO

but yeah I'm gay/a loser so it doesn't surprise me
I can easily walk 20+ miles per day even as a fatty so what you say makes sense

>Not benching lmao1pl8
Will never make it

maybe he's really small
I'm a big boy weighing ~250 and can probably max abot 225 r5igt now

Last thing I did this morning was a burnout set on arm raises.

Anyone that thinks that shit is easy load up 85lb and see if you can even do a single rep without swinging it around.

I can; 1`but I leasrned proper workin out in highh school (20012 - 2005) I tghijnk

Yeah people without training will struggle to arm raise like 55lb or even just the bar.

Gotta train for dem vegeta shoulders, makes you look slimmer.

BBL need to go buy a new fleece and some beer.

nice dude, the bar is literally lifted by an eigth grader
Bity like I'm wek as fuk

beer is cool

Bought a stone brewing IPA variety pack.

Can't drink crap beer anymore with metallic taste.

Their current single hop revolver is called sabro, shit tastes citrus kind of like lime with a strong tree sap odor kind of like pine, so fucking crisp.

for me it's four loko

I like the super bitter shit.
My favorite ones are on the right hand side.

Basically hipster beer shit.

Attached: IMG_20190502_165046.jpg (1740x1305, 397K)

I wish I was based enough to just not drink, lol
Got arrested in October and got arrested it's freakin gay

My younger brother is 30 and has never tried a single drink because of my example lmfao.

I told him that its in our genetics and if he gets buzzed even once he won't be able to resist.

desu it's probably correct
I also got my first fapper this week modeled after Sasha Grey's pussy and desu I'm not impressed. I'll just stay a virgin

what are some entirely free as in freedom distros that are relatively retard friendly?

I think GNU Guix has a GUI installer now

>expect another shithouse of badposting
>bashing gentoo and Jow Forumsposting
Good thread fa/g/s. Gentoo a shit. Linux in general a shit. Just use fucking Ubuntu if you must bother with the bullshit.
>t. 3pl8 manlet fastingfag
Also dry fast 3 days and drink your own piss. Its good.

why are you telling me what to do?
I hope you get into a car accident.

>I hope you get into a car accident.
hahaha your gay

lmao fuck you too, you actually admitted to being a fat neckbeard loser in this thread.
pic related, you in ten more years

Attached: na6opzjr42601.jpg (1024x609, 182K)

guy in pic looks comfy

you are a disgusting person
I hate that you are on this board