PDF viewer

Jow Forums what is the best PDF viewer? New PC uses MS Edge :(

Attached: thanksgiving.webm (220x400, 1.84M)

Edge is actually good though.

webm unrelated

microsoft edge

what the fuck kek
I don't condone this
Adobe Acrobat now delete this

i thought maybe Jow Forums may have some recommendations towards some software i haven't heard of previously, like musicbee, soulseek etc

Sumatra PDF

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

mupdf is my favorite one.

emacs

stop lurking and go download sumatrapdf, there is nothing better

thats one way to fry a turkey

That poor turkey. RIP Gobbler.

this

I've seen lots of unexpected gore in this site but that shit is just too much. Fuck you op

Some places still allow humans to be killed this way... and it's just a turkey

If you haven't seen that you're definitely a newfriend.

>Adobe Acrobat
wew lad

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm definitely new here. You can call me out though, I couldn't care less about being a newfag

Fuck you that turkey was innocent.

maybe it killed another turkey

This. It could be a convicted felon that commited multiple homocides, burlgraries, aggravated assaults, and probably a few traffic violations to boot.

>replace with human baby
It's just a human.

pdf xchange portable version
i installed wine just to use it on linux

Mr Gobbles was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

Mupdf

based

Attached: 1503119975986.jpg (720x482, 41K)

is this halal?

Edge is unironically a good PDF viewer

On Windows, SumatraPDF is the best.
On Linux, Zathura or MuPDF.

Just behead it like a normal person. Electrocution can screw up the meat texture

Fuck off faggots

The best LInux pdf viewer is Zathura with the zathura-pdf-mupdf extension
I don't use Windows anymore, sorry

Why would someone be upset at killing a turkey this way? It dies instantly. You know turkeys can survive for a while after cutting their heads off? That's more inhumane that just killing it instantly. A man's gotta eat.

kill turkeys

If you just cut the neck the blood drains out and it goes numb and doesn't feel anything. Electrocution probably isn't very painful either but you have to clean the blood out afterwards.

are you me

That doesn't matter, user, we're just talking about killing the turkey humanly. You can drain the corpse next.

And the turkey will feel its head being cut off. You know lots of birds, turkeys included, actually have lots of their brain functions in their spine, right?

Yeah of course actually cutting the head off will be extremely painful; I was more talking about just letting it bleed out which as far as I know would numb the chicken very quickly and prevent it from feeling pain.

>70786470

foxit reader you collosal dumb niggers (on winshit at least)

It's fast but it's fucking garbage for the most part. You can't press space or any arrow to turn the page or scroll down, you can't set default viewing mode (fuck those PDFs that force single page view). It is also blurry as fuck.

okular is also an option

For me, it is crucial that a PDF viewer is fast, remembers where you were when you open the file again and it updates of the file changes. As long as it does that, most of them are fine.

I didn't know this was a ylyl thread

this

lmao what's with all these triggered vegans

Did that chicken die?

I don't think that's a very good way to slaughter a turkey, the meat probably got all stiff with the stress of the electric shock. Even if it was an old turkey destined for soup, it would still ruin the meat.

Thanks Windows 10

Attached: An App-Default-Was-Reset-In Windows-10.png (419x257, 68K)

Fox It Reader is goat for Win/Mac.

zathura
oh you're a windows fag?
firefox

It's just the KFC factory calm down.

These
Anything else is bloat on Windows

Works on my machine.

I would've used mupdf if it can actually display more than one page at once

pdf xchange, can also edit text for free

how is this too much? this is worth only about a sensible chuckle.

Attached: 1556772687908.jpg (960x638, 128K)