Dust Theory: This generally takes Aplel’s words at face value and don’t go deep into it

>Dust Theory: This generally takes Aplel’s words at face value and don’t go deep into it.

>Heat Theory: This assumes that Dust Theory is bullsh*t and assumes that overheating causes the material to expand and warp enough to render the buttons inoperable (2018 TouchBar models in particular).

>Sh*t Design Theory: This assumes and accepts that it’s just awful design.

So which is it Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545656429225.png (753x942, 312K)

Shitty design, since many other keyboard are immune to god knows which crumbs and liquid residue...

D) All of the above

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1535676163631.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

SEETHING

Attached: 1531644480211.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

DELET

There was an industry cartel decision to stop producing quality laptops. The only way to get a decent laptop any more is to buy used or NOS. Apple just cheated out harder than the rest, but all chicklet boards are ass.

Attached: 55CAA4F0-59D9-441D-BB37-4F280E0DC3C8.jpg (1400x787, 632K)

really made me think

based

Dust could explain no input but wouldn't explain double input really. The design is bad. It's not even easy to undo the key caps for cleaning.

@70787256

Cringe AND Bluepilled.

Enjoy your ban for spamming.

Grid and Dell Latitude still make good laptops.

/thread

Absolutely based and sataniapilled

Are you saying ALL new laptops are cuckass, or just Apple? Because I thoroughly enjoy my HP Spectre.

Design it is. Although it's not really shitty, just incomplete. They did absolute magic by making such a flat keyboard somehow still feel more responsive and provide better feedback, all that's missing is making it more wear proof or at least easier to replace.

>16:9
It's cheap trash.

No, they don't.
Dell stopped making good laptops around Sandy Bridge and the introduction of the Latitude E6420.

mactoddler BTFO

Wrong.

Attached: 1542369065336.jpg (1280x853, 173K)

based

>he doesn't code with multiple buffers open

OY VEY

>iPajeet banned AGAIN

Attached: 1541081065175.jpg (252x251, 30K)

C

If Heat Theory were true you would be able to feel the key being noticably different when pressing it and I don't think people have repored that.
It's just Shit Design.

this

A and B are not mutually exclusive, and they both imply C anyway

>all chicklet boards are ass.

Nothing wrong with my "Chinkpad".

>People are retarded theory: most consumers pick thinness over quality, so they get thermal throttling pieces of crap with absolute shit key travel.

It feels like ass and I don't want a flat keyboard.
I like my laptops T H I C C

SEETHING

4. Not MY Problem Theory: I've never bought a business-class laptop with that problem.

All could be considered shit design

>>Sh*t Design Theory
this one

>censoring Shit
how fucking cucked can your publication get?