Daily reminder

Daily reminder.
>inb4 triggered slaves

Attached: always-leave-office-on-time.jpg (780x1009, 196K)

He lost me at spending more time with friends and family.

>he doesn't ever get really into doing whatever he's doing and doesn't want to stop
confirmed vagman (woman)

>your family and friends will
I'm afraid not, doc.

This

I have no family and my friends usually don't have time to meet in the middle of the week because of their jobs and families anyway.

I have no social life because my friends have weekends off and I don't.

>implying I work for my company
I work overtime so I'm not constantly thinking about my sad existence. Fuck off Abdul

This image is obvious anti Japanese information warfare.

Thank you, user.

Do it for Senko san, user

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-134915_MX_Player.png (2560x1440, 1.97M)

>life and work balance
Notice how I put life first, think about why its marketed the other way.

>tfw Ive worked maybe 10 hours this week

What is this family and friends. I never heard of these expansion ports.

epic joke!!

ha ha ha ha ha user
ha ha

Just be valuable enough that the company will work to keep you.

Ahhh...you ignorant slaves.

hahahahahahaha

kek

This works only if youre not in 3rd world, 20+ unemployment country.

Here if you say that you want to leave earlier they just replace you with the other phd unemployed dude

This is based, except I stay late at work to do personal programming.

Attached: modelworker.png (800x821, 682K)

Based. Tis a good show, I like it.

Problems won't go away until you confront them. Ignoring only works for so long.

>family
>friends
I don't have either of those

you won't have time to make family or friends if you keep leaving the office late and having no energy to go out or do things.

I still remember my year of 9-to-5 office job, people would stay at their workplaces pretending to work until the boss left, nobody would leave before the boss even when it was two or three hours past the leaving time. I would get my shit done way before 5 and leave at the time I was supposed to. Got along great with my boss too. Fucking cucks.

>Dr. Allahu Ackbar, PhD in Street-Shitting
I'd rather not take advice from him

>wageslaving while my unemployed friends spend hours doing vidya all morning and afternoon
>can't play with them
>neet time when I reach 40-50h per week for 6 month, meanwhile friends got new jobs and colleagues
>i am forgotten
DAMMIT

my company pays 2x for any overtime, so I don't give a shit.
in April I had like 40 hours of OT

>family
I wagecucked at an office job for a while, and the people who worked the longest hours were all doing it to avoid going home to a shitty family life.

obviously not my company, rather the company I work at, kek

I haven't stayed until the time I'm supposed to for a single day (except my orientation day) at my current job and I keep expecting somebody to say something but they never do.

>Here if you say that you want to leave earlier they just replace you with the other phd unemployed dude
If you are replaceable that easily then you are doing a menial unimportant job and it is your own fault, third world or not.
In my third world shithole there is unemployment but in IT there are so many incompetent fucks, that just being barely competent is enough to get a job, remember most people can't even fizz buzz.
I almost always leave on time unless I need to stay for an emergency, which happens very rarely for now at least. The moment I feel overworked I leave for another IT/codemonkey low paying job, I'm just surviving I could not care less.

This literally only happens in America. There's a reason why the term wageslave exists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-114832.jpg (1080x1069, 291K)

This, I do the same. My contract says 9 to 18, I leave at 18 unless there is a special circumstance. People are so afraid of their bosses as if they were their masters, I'm not afraid of being fired they need me more than I need them.

why do americans have so little self-respect anyways?

Thanks Abdul.

>be me
>full time uni student
>have well-off parents who wouldn't support financially support me at uni
>have to work overtime on top of a 30hr working week
A-At least i'm doing well at uni

Attached: 1556566342075.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

Feel good about this, most people can't handle it.

ungrateful zoomer
back in my day I was able to buy my first car when I turned 19 thanks to my paperboy job

Attached: 2d634e.jpg (380x349, 33K)

They've been raised to believe that serving others is virtuous, as long as they're getting paid for it.

its more that a lot of them just don't know what else to do with themselves. They don't have any other identity than their job. They either forgot how to have a personality and interests outside of their work or they just never developed any in the first place.

the fact that so many people are like this reinforces it in others. The first thing everyone says when they're introduced to someone new is "Oh, nice to meet you user, so what do you do? Where do you work?" Then you talk to them and because their job is who they are, most of the things they talk about are things that happen at their job, people they work with at their job, things other people had happen at their jobs, and so on.

Fucking this. I worked as a dev for this small local company, 8am-4pm, except it would never end at 4pm. The boss was always with us, so when 4pm hits, we kind of just look at each other, and keep working for an extra half an hour to an hour. Asked my coworker whats up with that, and he says it's an unwritten rule. Quit a week after that.

>lazy people shitting on hard working people for being hard working
kek

found the underpaid company slave

Hold up in gonna send this to my granny on WhatsApp

When I was 19 the only thing I had was a bike to get to sixth form and back home. After an collision with a van which left me with a fractured shoulder blade and wrist, I managed to convince my parents to pay half of my seasonal bus ticket to get to sixth form.

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I guess.

Imagine unironically sending this to your boss

That's a bold strategy. Do you know if your company now owns your IP?

Hard work isn't a virtue. It just means that you're an idiot who couldn't find anything better to do with your life.

>it is impossible to enjoy your work
>if you display any signs of this i will judge you as a stupid drone with different (worse) values to me
>le wise ethnic man

Attached: d341330be9ad1c022e8bca1989e400cc0c9f63f217c67a4f6c9b3ad442651c24_1.jpg.jpg (564x520, 42K)

Social life is stupid.

like the other user said you have a right to be proud about this
VERY proud even

That's impossible unless you're stacking blocks at uni

Attached: tsuyuasui54.8.jpg (210x240, 19K)

nobody says you can't enjoy work but if you're willing to disregard all the other things for work then yes you're a drone or just a sad human

>implying
We're all NEETs here, no office to leave at all.

Probably does even if he uses his own personal laptop but the company would never know. Just release it after quitting.

This kills the boomer and their retirement funds.

Only drunks and students go out on weekdays where I live.

Be thankful. I'm not a normie so I couldn't get a job. Ran out of money, ended up having to drop out.
At least it was fun using the college's internet all day to play games.

I have a job, but must admit, this pic is true OP.
Thanks for the reminders and don't listen to the wageslaves NPC you triggered

Attached: who-got-the-job-35495969.png (500x683, 181K)

woah I guess my coworkers who leave at 5:00PM on the dot every day are super efficient despite spending half the day on their phones and asking me for help with all of the nontrivial work.

also, I am leaving early today so fuck you OP