Netflix dropped

Attached: Capture.jpg (2647x214, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jsfiddle.net/Camilo/eQyBa/
youtube.com/watch?v=go5qdMKZs-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is Python referred to as a programming language when it's a scripting language?

through a particular turn of events

Netflix confirmed for hiring pajeets.

i doubt it. its probably just used on sending spam emails lmao

Because the world isn't filled with semantic cunts like you.

>people are shocked by this
The majority of streaming services use it, why is this a surprise?

Turing complete = programming language
Just because you're pretentious and elitist doesn't make facts not facts

>HTML+CSS is a programming language
fuck

Cniles btfo

Attached: boomer-btfo.jpg (381x353, 39K)

Scripting is a subset of programming.

>why is Python referred to as a programming language when it's a scripting language?
nobody want's to be called a script kiddie

One of the worst groups of people in python are these faggot shills. Can't wait for the new "video/streaming science" garbage to be spammed everywhere.

kys dumbass shill fuck

>streaming film

Attached: 1419686101722.png (1680x1690, 2.65M)

>5252kbps
>for grainy 1080p

Attached: 1411942820939.png (1680x1818, 2.49M)

The power of Python

Attached: 1489752775753.png (1600x1668, 2.65M)

Without doing further research I'm going to take you on facevalue, and jesus fucking christ, streaming looks awful.

It's worse than yify rips. This is what normalfags are peddling as the future

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-13_18-37-26.png (1600x894, 843K)

Also, requires hardware DRM to stream 4k on PC.

I didn't read anything about java.

Because if you make some kind of hard demarcation between the two you're an autist.

Java is uncool even to pajeets now. Pajeets are switching to Go and Python.

HTML+CSS isn't turing complete, you fucking moron

Most flaws go unnoticed without side-by-side comparisons, and people have preferences for different types of distortions. I'm surprised you would not know this simple truth about the world in which you live.

jsfiddle.net/Camilo/eQyBa/

What's the difference between a scripting language and a programming language?

Wait, so "python" really means ((()))? Because that's all that shit site is.

It is like the difference between building a car and just setting your favorite radio stations on it.

What can you do in another language that you can't do in python?

I’m not defending the quality, but I’m assuming that you are joking and understand that python has nothing to do with the quality of the video, right?

i dropped netflix because they have no shows that i find interesting. it's nothing but children cartoons & gay tweens.

Enough people will believe you for this to be necessary;
Python is a programming language

Cope

Memory allocation

They have great documentaries.

>demarcation
Spotted the ESL, non-white

Ah ok. Thx.

only about 80s metal bands, nostalgia & weed. personally not my cup of tea

One is interpreted the other is compiled.

>he doesn't realize machine code is interpreted by the processor

So what? then every language is interpreted but only some are compiled, my point still stand.

Python is compiled as it runs.
My point is that mathematically there is no difference whether it is interpreted or compiled.

pic related, a dialect of C that is REPL.

Attached: templeshell.png (640x480, 16K)

>mathematically
Sure, but performance wise is a lot different because you have to translate the code more times losing some optimizations, that's why you use scripting languages for small tasks and programing languages for big tasks and/or code that will be used constantly.

Things are not that simple. Is C# interpreted? No? It compiles to an intermediate language which is then executed by a JIT. Is that language considered interpreted? You’re completely wrong when you say that interpreted languages aren’t used for “big tasks”. Instagram is built on Django, that’s python. Things aren’t black and white, and those kinda of generalizations are only harmful to people who don’t know better. In fact you are probably a victim of such generalization.

>Instagram is built on Django, that’s python.
Well you can't keep retards off the market, that's like saying bash is a programing language because you can make a website with it, or take MS powerpoint for example, it is Turing complete but you wouldn't call it a programing language.
Things like C# and java are an hybrid of the two and that is widely accepted.

I believe he asked what can you do, not what shit do have to put up with, user

was meant for

Instagram’s utility to you (or me) doesn’t change the fact that it is clearly an extraordinarily high-performing service which undermines the idea that “you use scripting languages for small tasks and programming languages for big tasks” assuming your incorrect notion that python is a scripting language, which it is not.

No you dumb nigger.
Electric signals are not "interpreted"
The cpu has no consciousness.
If take any assembly code and make a binary out of it and run it you just make signals that pass through the cpu and give you an output.
Because that is what a cpu is a electronic mechanism that gives you an output depending on an input.
Python is completely different working through multiple levels of abstraction to get to something that is easily readable by a human ,extremely safe and innefficient by definition.

No wonder it's so fucking slow

neck yourself, computer illiterate.

>multiple levels

Attached: 1554473042185.png (550x392, 182K)

Minecraft is a programming language?

Modern java is pretty great actually. The other JVM langs are as well, it's a brilliant platform even today.

Go and python are also great, if just depends on your use case.

Pick the best tool for the job you literal autists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-190841.jpg (799x569, 46K)

No you dumb nigger.
Python is not "interpreted"
The Python interpreter has no consciousness.
If take any python code and run it in a python interpreter you just make signals that pass through the cpu and give you an output.
Because that is what a cpu is a electronic mechanism that gives you an output depending on an input.

By this stupid definition, just about every language is. Minecraft, bash, python, any markup language.

You still need to click it though.

Why wouldn't they be programming languages?
youtube.com/watch?v=go5qdMKZs-M

Without semantics, you wouldn't be able to properly communicate to other people. Dumb gorilla nigger.

Not being able to understand informal speech makes you autistic

>posting Slashdot headlines
should be bannable