He fell for the vpn meme

>he fell for the vpn meme

Attached: 1556872418047.png (677x476, 62K)

>using discord
that's the real problem here

>NSAcord is vpn's fault

Attached: 1542412789867.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

>Discord
Just host your own IRC chat

More and more sites are blocking them altogether/redirecting you back to a search engine. They want to know who you are.

>Privacy belongs to NSAcord, not to user
Pottery

>more and more sites are showing their true colors
good for them and me, I can filter them with ease now

Thats what you get for using a VPN with discord in your attempt to seduce and exploit zoomers

Honestly this. Get your friends to host their own servers and build your own network.

IRC is a bit too primitive for normies, but I've gotten all my friends to move to telegram and it's so much better than discord

the protocol is surprisingly very free with what is allowed. irc 3.1 especially. but never heard of telegram, except the old 19th century tech.

IRC is so primitive you can use it netcat. But nothing prevents you sugar-coating your IRC chat. Case in point, Twitch chat has an IRC gateway.

new account, easy as that.

>the protocol is surprisingly very free with what is allowed.
oh I know, i actually host my own server, but its missing things like embedded images and more "web 3.0" or whatever the fuck things that people like in modern chat clients.
telegram is very nice actually, it has all kinds of features and is very privacy oriented. encrypted p2p messaging, ephemeral messages, stuff like that

off topic but FUCK i had to solve like 15 captchas to post this

telegram is not secured and private at all
why do normies believe this shit? wtf?
better use facebook messenger. it's not like you care about your privacy and security

>telegram is not secured and private at all
but that's wrong, you fucking idiot

I tried making a gmail account and Google asked for a valid mobile number. Wasn't using a vpn or anything. Fuck the modern internet

.t jewtin

Because it advertises itself as such, despite the fact that a cursory glance would tell anyone that this isn't true. I guess all the "tech reporters" just take their word for it and constantly parrot that it's a secure alternative.

It's one of the most annoying things I see regularly. Especially when there's shit like WhatsApp, which IS encrypted by default (although I still think it's shit compared to Signal or Wire).

>captchas
I am glad those aren't on IRC.

Those are some really nice features, but it is a downer that telegram requires users on a central network. I guess that's the trade-off one has to balance.

Proof?

Can I get some source on this?

this is Jow Forums

setup your own vps with a vpn on it.

you will be beholden to no-one

Server software is not open source and there's no E2E encryption by default. Also, it requires a phone number and that's a big no-no. Secret chats are legit though but that's not enough.

>and me
Yeah I'm sure eventually not having access to any website is great for you.

What website, that's actually worth visiting, blocks all VPNs?

Zucc, chill

Gmail requires you to have a phone number added now regardless