One hour without power, enjoy your cuckpad laptop

>one hour without power, enjoy your cuckpad laptop

Attached: 41NMFOWMXoL.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1437652625387.jpg (1029x981, 172K)

Properly condition the battery and you want have that issue.

1) pop in new battery
2) continue working
3) repeat as necessary

>he bought a fake battery
still get at least 3 hours on a t500 with a 57% remaining battery

i live in europe, I don't get power outages like ever

dude whoms'te are you talking to?

my 15.6 inch quad core W530 works ~4h on a 6-cell battery that came with the laptop
I also have a original Lenovo 9-cell that works for 6h+

96Wh TP with Ryzen U here

why can't Jow Forums users greentext correctly? I never see it as bad on any other board

normie consumer technology central
we get all the runoff from boards like /fa/ /v/ /b/ that get told to post here

Now do that eleven times

My 6 cell lasts 6-8 hours. My 9 cell lasts 12 or so. I can carry weeks of battery life in a backpack if I need to.

Attached: 1547523725193.png (748x499, 408K)

what the fuck shit hole am i in where i wouldn't be able to recharge after an hour or two?
seriously, even most international flights aren't 11 hours long.

my laptop lasts like 20 hours without swapping the battery with wifi on and low-ish brightness.

You must have bought a chinese knock-off battery with reject cells.
My T440p, which is like 5 years old, can still pull off 3 or 4 hours on the original slim battery. I've actually never run it down to empty. A new 9-cell would give it easily 9+ hours of battery life.

This is Jow Forums, where the average use case is 12 hours of consecutive college classes that require heavy CPU usage and have no power sockets available.
In other words, something that can play gaymes in class all day. Even in CS, you really only need your laptop for whatever programming class and composition.

>have no power sockets available.
what kind of shithole college has no power sockets available

>most international flights aren't 11 hours long
US to Israel

People will make up all sorts of shit to justify luxury purchases they can't really afford.

>buys shitty used battery off of ebay
>"GOD WHY ARE ALL THESE THINKKEK BATTERIES SO SHIT"

What are you gonna do there as a cs student? Moreover who wants to go there? Op retarded af.

>In other words, something that can play gaymes in class all day.
Is that a freudian slip?

They unironically have the hottest infosec job market right now. Tons of companies are opening offices to employ all sorts of security professionals.
I personally wouldn't live in their ethnostate though.

It's the silicone valley of the Middle East as well as our best ally :^)

>being this new

Orlando to Copenhagen is a long boi too, I didn't even want to stay on the computer that long.
Most likely why mine are all turds, seem to last longer if I'm using *nix Distros

>I personally wouldn't live in their ethnostate though
>not being jewish
>on Jow Forums
Get out.

Bought X1 Carbon from Ebay - Battery lasts all fucking day. Eat shit nigger.

I was forced to use cucklic transport today to get to the hospital (fuck that by the way).
Anyways I took my X230 with me and shitposted for 2-3 hours. 75% battery remaining.
What's the problem?

Attached: 1556494422721.png (1073x977, 29K)

iPajeet thread.

Somebody’s ass hurt that people aren’t buying their shitty chinktops!

Just charged up my x201, a new generic Chinese battery gives an estimated 485 minutes of runtime on OpenBSD.

laptop lasts 13-14 hours browsing the chans, my longest day has 3 lectures, 6 hours and in most of them there is a socket available

Who are you quoting?
Also, my 2.5kg w520 shed a lot of weight after misusing the battery since I got it. It has a third of a percent of the original watthours... Still tho, better experience than anything else for that price, performance, look, feel, repairability and maintenance cost.

found an unused 9 cell baterry for my T400 three years ago for about 80$, still gets about 4 hours of battery life at max brightness

Attached: 2015.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

This, my 15.6 1080p T520 with 2720QM and SSD+HDD also does around 5-7hrs on a legit 9cell.

>one hour
I wish

Attached: file.png (80x39, 3K)

yeah, I don't know either. It's full of retards

I get over 7hrs of battery life with mine

my x220 was running ~10h on this particular battery as long as i wasn't doing anything stupid

>can't disable vooc/fast charging
Reeeee
Rip my battery life it's already 2 years old and barely lasts

mine simply turns off if I unplug it; I don't mind having it plugged in all the time, actually, but the fear of unplugging it accidentally and losing something important is always there

My 2013 Battery is down to 25 Minutes...
Anyone have a good source for Lenovo 75+ Batteries?

I already got screwed by Battery DRM once and had to return it.