/ptg/ - Private TRACKER General

I'm shutting your usefag but down, edition.

Previous:>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of poi service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
News:
>usenet faggot make your own thread
> yea it's free and easy so gfto make your little thread and gfy

Attached: Quentin-Tarantino-in-Django-Unchained.jpg (2048x879, 152K)

DAILY REMINDER THAT /PTG/ IS MISSING OUT ON PRIVATE USENET INDEXERS LIKE PIC RELATED.

>PRIVATE USENET INDEXERS MIRROR CONTENT UPLOADED TO HDB, PTP, BTN AND MORE.
>NO RATIOS, NO BUFFER GAINS REQUIRED. DOWNLOAD AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, AND DELETE IT.
>NO SEEDING REQUIRED, NO HNRS, NO LEAVING YOUR PC ON ALL NIGHT, NO GETTING KEKED FOR RATIO.
>CAN DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVES FROM HDB'S EA WHICH CAN'T BE UPLOADED TO PTP AS SEEN IN PIC RELATED
>YOU DON'T NEED TO LOG IN FROM YOUR HOME IP LIKE TRACKER STAFF WANT YOU TO.
>CAN USE VPN TO LOG IN AND STAFF WON'T FREAK OUT AT ALL.
>FREE USENET SERVICE IS AVAILABLE. PAYMENT IS ONLY OPTIONAL, NO MATTER WHAT AUTISTS SAY.

FINISH THE HOLY TRINITY

>PRIVATE TRACKERS (YOU ARE HERE)
>PRIVATE USENET (NOT CLIMBED)
>PRIVATE DDL (NOT CLIMBED)

AND BECOME A PIRACY MASTER.

TRACKERS ARE JUST 1 PYRAMID OF 3

Attached: fountain-1-1140x641.png (1140x641, 1000K)

invite people and stop to talk shit

>LIKE PIC RELATED.
oh yeah here's that.

IMAGINE DOWNLOADING ALL THIS AND MORE WITHOUT SEEING.

ALL MIRRORED FROM BTN, PTP AND HDB

Attached: usenet.png (905x1889, 270K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>NO SEEDING REQUIRED, NO HNRS, NO LEAVING YOUR PC ON ALL NIGHT, NO GETTING KEKED FOR RATIO.
this is the dream for private tracker cucks

Feel free to make your own thread.

It's all on public trackers too, you
spamming retard.

MODS

The P is for private. We must get all of /ptg/ to finish the private holy trinity.

>It's all on public trackers too, you
no it's not. and it's the same reason you cucked yourself into private trackers.

fucking troll you should be banned, i am tired of you

Are MODS asleep?
What is this malarkey?
usenet!=trackers
>offtopic
>spamming the same shit
JANNIE YOU LAZY SACK OF SHIT DO YOUR 0$/MO JOB!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.22M)

fuck off nigger I want to seed

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

why did you delete?

Does that mean mods watch these threads?

Could be a coincidence, but it's possible.
In the IRC leaks, a few mods talked about their private tracker accounts.

>NO LEAVING YOUR PC ON ALL NIGHT
I never do that and I survive just fine on private trackers.

>I want to seed
this is a lie

I want your seed

not now mommy

>brod

Hey anons, recently set up my home server as a seedbox using transmission. Spun up some iptorrent downloads and for some reason I hardly seem to be seeding any data? I downloaded the two avenger meme movies because free leech + lots of peers and I apparently currently have 0 peers seeding on one of them, what am I doing wrong? I'm bandwidth throttling during the day but even disabling that doesn't seem to help much. I've set the maximum peers per torrent to 500 and max peers overall to 10000, I have my machine port forwarded too. Am I forgetting something?

Attached: torrents.png (421x139, 17K)

To the usenet faggot, is Skins s01 in 1080i available there? Looking for this for years

You're competing with hundreds of seedboxes.

So unless I buy a high bandwidth VPS my ratio is gonna get fucked?

use autodl nigger

Your ratio is fine, you don't need to do anything but use the site normally and seed things.
If you want to instantly delete everything then yes, you will fuck up your ratio.

Bittorrent protocol favours the fastest clients, you are not the fastest. Also don't be a retard and think HUR DUR SO MANY PEERS MUST GET UPLOAD. Usually top tier seedboxes will be able to handle all the peers leaving you with shit.

>To the usenet faggot, is Skins s01 in 1080i available there?
UK or US version? I see 720p for the UK only.

This is my private TRACKER. Nobody else use it, I warn you.

Attached: ..jpg (480x360, 39K)

>You're competing with hundreds of seedboxes.
You know how to avoid this? By just downloading from private usenet. No seedboxes to cuck you. Just downloading.

>use autodl nigger
this is stupid

Why do you guys try to compete with seedboxes when private usenet just lets you download and not seed?

Make your own thread, autist.

>SEEING.
whats the name of this indexer?

absolutely based capslocked USENET poster.

>Usually top tier seedboxes will be able to handle all the peers leaving you with shit.
and this is why private trackers with ratios are fucking cancer and how users end up having to make "donations" to leech more data without killing their ratios. it's a great scam.

that is so fucking based. fasttracker 2 rules, and so does 4mat!

looks like shit thanks

>and this is why private trackers with ratios are fucking cancer and how users end up having to make "donations" to leech more data without killing their ratios
Even private usenet indexers are less work than this, and its free.

>Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Based

Does HDB have Survivor season 16 or below in 720p+? Does Usenet have it? Post proofs.

BTN has it. Usenet has some.

Only 2 mirror those

Got a name or is it a secret?

MODS ARE G*DS. Finally that uselessnet troll is banned.

(USENET WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 1475981360052.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Funny because the faggot troll autistically claimed it was free.

>Price $10/Yr

Isn't the KG freeleech thing basically admitting their economy/site is fucked?

Yes it is. Smartest move would be to make it ratioless.

>10 downloads per 24hr.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

did btn stop recruiting on ptp?

???

No.

no. they sent out recent as recently as march

Would going ratioless actually be a good idea considering they don’t delete torrents for inactivity?
I feel as though all the content would eventually just be cross-seeded to SC and eventually most people would just go there instead since the interface and organization is a lot better.

Maybe I just don't know. And don't really care much at all. It's all on PTP anyways and if it's not I can't find it on KG anyways. I only go there ocassionaly to not have my account disabled.

We ded.

How do you guys store your music collection? Mine is getting too big for my computer.

Buy more hard drives. What's so difficult?
Did you run out of slots?

Does GGN's notifications rss filter actually work or what? It's showing as blank for me.

Yeah. My music collection is over 6TB now. Plus worried about data loss at some point. Do you backup to an external USB also?

If you're getting to that point for just music, it's probably time for a home server.

>6TB
>too big for my computer
get a bigger hard drive

I'm a tech retard is the problem with that.

i'm out of slots and is kinda right because I have another 16TB worth of movies and tv series on USB drives. It's just getting too cumbersome. Bit worried about going the home server route because I'm a techlet and also sounds expensive.

>out of slots
i'd replace some low capacity drives with 8 or 10 tb ones then

/hsg/ isn't hostile, I'm sure someone there would help with whatever you need

I already have 8tb in them. I either need a bigger case or some sort of external.

Thanks, I might check that out.

Anyone know the reason AHD pulled their recruitment off GGn?

A bigger case with like 6 or 8 slots is probably cheaper and easier than building an entirely new server. If you run out of sata ports you can buy a used HBA card from ebay.

Thank you.

ggn is curry as fuck

too many freeleech pedo games

dont tell anyone, thats me

>There is some rogue staff member who offers invites for BTC.
why did you delete?

[blog]
why oh why did wcd have to go down a month after I got PU and a nice buffer? I didn't even download stuff I was really looking for because I was waiting to build a nice buffer. i didn't even look through the recruiting threads. i miss you wcd.
[/blog]

just want her back

I made 500gb buffer for some random itunes special I found on soulseek.
*sips* those were the days were private trackers actually meant something.

>*sips* those were the days were private trackers actually meant something.
sadly, those days are long gone. I do miss them. a lot of them today are about making money and their security is garbage. it's no mystery why the scene can't stand the torrent world.

do you have a 1 TB har drive or something?

What do you guys think is really going on with the FTN domain?

Attached: ftn.png (2478x1396, 278K)