185 cm

>185 cm
>98 kg
Technology for losing weight?

Attached: images (37).jpg (259x194, 9K)

fuck off twink

seriously though and read the sticky also check out its all people trying to lose weight

Not eating is the only technology you need, you fat fuck.

>Euros think kg is weight

A bicycle
It also cures depression

there's this brand new technology for that, it's called maths, when the amount of calories you intake is less than the amount of calories you expend you lose weight

calculate your TDEE, eat 500 less, lose .5 kg per week, done

All you realistically need is a scale and a phone to track and log progress. Weight loss itself is 100% calories.

Calculate your BMR and ignore exercise calories, set your daily intake to 50% of your BMR and you are guaranteed to lose weight as long you count properly and stay honest to yourself about your intake.

eat less move more
w o w

>192cm
>150kg

Get on my level you skinny faggot

>Technology for losing weight?
STOP drinking your calories. the only thing you will drink is water, milk and sugarless coffee/tea. this is THE most important dietary tip anyone can give you.

jumping rope combined with mountain climbers and bodyweight squats. the point is that you alternate and don't wear yourself out with one exercise.

Feasting until afternoon. It's like a cheat code.

Eat less, don't worry about exercise yet. You have a finite amount of willpower, if you try to do everything at once you'll probably fail all at once.

Don't even worry about eating healthy, just eat a calorie deficit for a couple of months. If you can do that, you can try moving on to better food and exercise.

>If you're eating too much
Try abstaining from one snack or one small meal a day. Make it a habit.

>If you're not moving enough
Do some push ups, now.

Keto diet
Eat only fat and proteins, cut any kind of carbs

If you can't endure a little hunger over time, you can't and never will lose weight outside of surgery or some sort of disease.

BTW, waist-to-height ratio is a better indicator of a healthy weight. Don't expect better results than you get from regular old BMI unless you have some muscles though.

nigga I'm 171cm and I weigh the same
you're ok

>amerifats think they aren't the only ones in the universe not using the metric system

How are you still alive?

just like you, only that my chest hurts all the time

>180cm
>58kg

feels fluid

not taking shitty meds too

(you)

Attached: portada_anguila.jpg (800x480, 50K)

>being this fat
>you're ok
fucking americans

>173cm

Technology to stop being a manlet?

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x190, 3K)

Kg isn't a measure of weight though...

LLS

neither are pounds

Maybe not £.
But an American pound is a measure of force and thereby a measurement of weight and not mass

192/158.
Looks like I'm winning so far.

EC stack
force of will

that one's called pound-force.

Stop eating.

there's lb and lbf fren
this discussion is pointless tho bc mass is just another word for "your force versus the planet".

>Mutts think there's a unit for weight

>195 cm
>650 newton
technology for gaining mass?