Why is it so comfy bros?

Why is it so comfy bros?

Attached: opengraph-home.png (1223x630, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VSCodium/vscodium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not on portrait monitor it isn't

>portrait monitor
Why do people fall for that meme?

It's not vim

Black backgrounds make my eyes hurt.

>vscode with vim extension
best of both worlds

use vscodium
github.com/VSCodium/vscodium
also I feel you my man, I working with automake, make, cmake, meson projects and vscode is the only one to provide autocompletion, linter, clang-format, gdb out of the box and everything just works.

It's not, and it has telemetry. Learn emacs, you'll feel more alive. Right now you're dead on the inside.

Still not possible to make white tree background and black editor background -> into the trash it goes

there's nothing I love more than putting on my chastity belt, going to my cuckshed, and opening up Visual Studio to code some Java.

I'm honestly too much of a brainlet to even use vscode.
My debugger alaways breaks after switching languages and adding more projects.
My code runner always dies after some time. And all kinds of shit.

it's you, that is the shit for all vscode-supported languages except javascript. Remember you did install "plugins"? It only works with bundled first-party ones, even c++ plugin from Microsoft not bundled and it is a shit.

> It's NOT you
fast fix

>remember to only use official first party plugins
>even though Microsoft's plugins are shit
emacs doesn't have this problem

It have, baby, it have. Still no good emacs support for any language (except elisp) that just works, that is the reason of vscode popularity which provides at least first-class javascript support

You can hide the sidebar.

change java with rust and this is a perfect post

>Still no good emacs support for any language (except elisp) that just works
"It just works" is usually a sign you are defending something arbitrarily and not objectively.
>that is the reason of vscode popularity which provides at least first-class javascript support
Good. Webdevs aren't welcome outside of their tard ghetto.

Dear Sirs,
I have done the needful has instructioned and now the compootuh has the whyruss the plzd and M$ technikal sahwort to be conclusion of this.
Regardfulness,
Pajeet.

Attached: shitstreet.jpg (202x250, 8K)

emacs supports over a hundred languages and it all just works, you've clearly never used it

>portrait monitor
the only "benefit" from it is making normies thing you're a l33t h4xx0r
for anything else you can simply scroll

That is only you who "defending" some shit. I did not defend anything, I just describe that both emacs and vscode not working as expected and you know it, but shill much freedom shitware there

I recall a year ago or so we had a thread where some guy was writing code in VScode and some Pajeets emailed him suggesting he use a different library in his program, which he hadn't even uploaded anywhere. It's obvious that Pajeets in Redmond are manually reading people's projects in VScode.

There is no "projects" in vscode you fucking freetarded dumbass

Trivial objection. Pajeets are reading your code because of MS telemetry. I don't care what MS calls their version of a project inside VScode, the point is that your work is being transported to a server in Redmond in real time as it states in the software agreement.

>not working as expected
As expected by whom?

> I don't know vscode is MIT licensed and have non-ms binary builds too
> I don't know even vscode is not visual studio
Good evening, Rakeesh.

By you, obviously. You know how many hours need to spend on configure basic autocompletion and it will fuck up still on anything except one-liner demo. And that is the only one example, even context help (which works perfectly for elisp) never worked for any "third-party" emacs plugin

Just use what this user said FUCK KIKES
FUCK PAJEETS
FUCK JANNIES
AND FUCK NIGGERS

vscodium is basically vs code without botnet

If I was Indian I'd know all about MS's latest products like you.

still shitty bloatware

>how many hours need to spend on configure basic autocompletion
Less than a tenth of an hour, if you learned a little emacs it would be easy for you, too. If you run a Debian-based distro this shit's all already set up for you, just install the proper emacs addon with apt.

>it will fuck up still on anything except one-liner demo
That's retarded, you probably don't know how to work emacs and pushed the wrong button.

If want to make free software good you should know all latest products of all evil corporations, their good and bad sides, to help free software grow. But you did not want to have good software, you just want to "hurrdurr fucking normies why" cry on the Jow Forums. That is the reason why you called retard. And cry on fucking MIT-licensed editor is retarded twice.

> creates a hidden .vscode folder in your project directory
no thank you

It takes about as much to set up autocompletion in emacs as it took you to write these low-quality shitposts.

So you can demonstrate it there? Which commands I should enter to have working autocompletion for %any% language you prefer (except elisp, which works)? I'm ready to follow you!

Unusable without resharper. Prove me wrong

You know vs is not vscode, right?
How about java and javascript? You know these are different languages, correct?

@70797337
Google "emacs autcompletion for my shitlang" and follow the instructions, you fucking moron.

jacking off at work is just a waste of time anyway

These instructions does not work, I ask you for language you carefully tested

This post barely makes sense. Reword it correctly before replying.

It was worded correctly up in this thread you fucking dumbass, so you can not prove emacs can work with any language and just shill free shitware there, right?

>you can not prove
I can, you can too. See

It’s funny how you literally have to lie in order to steer people away from Emacs. Almost like you're being paid to do so.

Yes, I can prove that describe-command and describe-variable macros show context help for elisp and completion-at-point show me completions for elisp. Show me another language which works with these commands or GTFO you fucking dumbass. I know emacs while you just shill it but never use.

Another freetard shill which does not read thread here

>I know emacs
At this point it's blatantly clear that you're either genuinely retarded or just "pretending" to be retarded.

Attached: elisp_code.png (382x295, 19K)

I hope microsoft is at least paying you a decent amount.

At this point you just show what did I write before - it work on simple one-liner example only. You want to prove it work with C? Show me how it works with linux kernel and your setup. It will not be "out of the box"

paying for what? Where did you see I shill microsoft products you fucking idiot?

I want to make some smartass remark, but I just can't.

Attached: elisp_linux_kernel.png (815x695, 87K)

What it this? Word completion from current buffer? Why you want to cheat? Show EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL definition

>giant javascript 'app' for 'coders' from MS
>good
I just don't have time to care about every lame project from every big evil corporation. I don't care about the license (why not GPL? heh heh heh) but it's just massive bloat and like most of the stuff we see these days, highly ephemeral bloat.

> giant bloat
> defending emacs
vscode editor is more than 20 times less size of emacs you stupid cunt, and it can run even inside emacs buffer without electron runtime which packed with it for “normies”. Just learn things before trying to troll first time on Jow Forums

kek it's a literal pajeet

look at this broken english, it almost looks machine translated but it's too shitty even for that

>running vs\code inside of emacs
why would you do such a stupid thing? you can run anything inside an emacs buffer including any terminal program so that doesn't prove anything anyway

You have to be over 18 to post here.

> mum I can’t argue anything except language
So what?

minimalist UI. Fuck Eclipse and visual studio IDE

>what it this
>why you want to cheat
>Show EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL definition
Learn English before posting here, pajeet.

Attached: designated.jpg (624x351, 47K)

@70798249
Yeah, word completion which somehow magically shows the arguments of a C function. see for more details

fuck xcode too
all the big ides are bloat

How large is VSCode?

No, you can’t run “anything” just like you still not prove you can navigate inside code in any language, even for C you will not get good context help, navigation and completion with emacs. Sure you can write “anything” and fix any broken emacs plugins which throw errors and/or silently stop code analyze or write new code analyzing plugin which will complete “anything” in infinite amount of years. We are talking about real “out of the box” experience (and few commands to install some plugin are still valid, but you don’t have it)

>even for C you will not get good context help, navigation and completion with emacs
see

> I can’t show how emacs work with symbols from my own screenshots
> will spellcheck opponent arguments
You have very good discussion skills, John!

It's "comfy" because it acts like a designated shitting street for Indian "people". It keeps them away from better editors.

Attached: 1549498364705.png (597x579, 36K)

see

Agreed, vscode works as expected. What are “better editors”? They did not allow to edit text before studying 180 man pages, right?

>will spellcheck opponent arguments
Learn to at least mimic proper English before posting here, Pajeet. Also, I'm not whoever you're replying to, but that's too hard to understand for someone with no understanding of how English works.

Attached: 1482357281720.png (829x431, 478K)

>What are “better editors”?
Why are you asking? Judging by your butchered English, you seem to be a rajesh trying to escape the designated shitting street. We don't want you shitting up these "better editors".

Why you did not follow your own rules and posting in this thread? You know nothing about emacs, C, how it works, even “definition” in C context makes you cry, so what are you doing there?

>Why you did not follow your own rules and posting in this thread
Why do you not follow your own rules by still posting in this thread*
>You know nothing about emacs, C, how it works
You know nothing about emacs, C, or how either work*
>even “definition” in C context makes you cry
even "definition" in the context of C makes you cry*

Attached: in_the_loo.jpg (660x411, 56K)

> mum that man say my freetarded toy worse than another! He is pajeet, mum!

>mum that man say my freetarded toy worse than another! He is pajeet, mum!
Mom, that man said my freetarded toy is worse than another toy! He is a Pajeet, mom!*

Attached: poo2loo.jpg (600x447, 52K)

Thanks, in the same way you need to “defend” you favorite text editor: show people how good it work in compare of another editors and take good ideas from others too. vscode license is freetard-compatible - I know it is not GPL and it allow you to be corporation cuckold, but it does allow you to study code.

>show people how good it work in compare of another editors and take good ideas from others too.
show people how well it works when compared to other editors, and take good ideas from them too*
>vscode license
vscode's license*
> I know it is not GPL and it allow you to be corporation cuckold, but it does allow you to study code.
I know it's not GPL and it allows you to become a corporate cuckold, but it does let you study the source code*

Attached: EdA8Brf.png (813x542, 682K)

what color scheme is that? asking for me.

Gruvbox dark soft.

GPL is a virus, shill

>comfy
You mean shit.

No I don't

Then what do you mean?

Imagine unironically gatekeeping a fucking text editor on an anime forum

Attached: 1539156436307.jpg (311x244, 46K)

Imagine not caring about literal streetshitters defecating onto the software you use.

Freefags am I rite?