AIDSDOBE LITERALLY DOUBLED THE MONTHLY TAX THEIR SHEEP MUST PAY TO USE THEIR UNSTABLE BLOATWARE CRAP

AIDSDOBE LITERALLY DOUBLED THE MONTHLY TAX THEIR SHEEP MUST PAY TO USE THEIR UNSTABLE BLOATWARE CRAP

AIDSDOBECUC_KS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

TOP KEK

Attached: adobephotographyplan-800x488.jpg (800x488, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2019/05/02/adobes-10-photography-plan-gone-from-site-cheapest-is-20-month/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a fucking joke

Just pirate until you have profitable projects

So that's forever then

Is it possible to pirate cloud shit like this? Isn't the whole point to make it unpirateable?

It's SaaS. The program itself is still on your computer though.

Rent free.

Kek, they literally are saying "you are buying shit you don't need".
>Everything you need
>...and then some

Hahaha we tried telling those cucks this would happen, too. LOL.

GIMP + Inkscape is better anyway.

creativity has its price.

come now, gimp is shit

GIMP is great actually, my friendly Adobe / Wintard / iFag shill.

My 'just photoshop' plan has yet to change, I just checked this morning.

SAAS is cancer.

You know when you have to use so many slashes to represent 98% of world demographic, you are a fucking retard no one cares if you live or not.

You realize that right fren?

Attached: 1502166454040.jpg (218x246, 11K)

lol

lmao

It's great that you're so butt blasted at GIMP users that you have to spend time trying to shut it down. Too obvious though. Shilling has really taken a downturn for quality.

The GIMP does everything almost everybody needs. It's even been used on hundreds of hollywood movies.

*rescues your wallet*

Attached: affinity-suite.png (1448x1024, 144K)

>The GIMP does everything almost everybody needs. It's even been used on hundreds of hollywood movies.

I am in Cosplay Photography.

Say I run my raws through lightroom first, do you think I could replace Photoshop with GIMP in that case?

I don't really do anything wild with photoshop

>GIMP + Inkscape is better anyway

Attached: 1553023601909.jpg (630x630, 57K)

>The GIMP does everything almost everybody needs
I mean, sure. you just need to invest alot more time to perform simple tasks. GIMP is the worst possible example of FOSS alternatives as it's the shittiest alternative compared to original that exists. there are some good software that are perfect at replacing the original, gimp aint one of them

Of course, you're just doing a bit of touch up right?

You don't need to invest a lot more time to do simple tasks. It's as easy to use as Photoshop, maybe easier.

yeah, GIMP is fine for pretty much all the basic stuff.

there's free-software raw developers to replace Lightroom too, try Rawtherapee and Darktable

>You don't need to invest a lot more time to do simple tasks. It's as easy to use as Photoshop, maybe easier.
yeah okay, nice bait

>makes retarded claim
>calls others baiters for disputing it
Sorry, Adobe shill. You got owned hard and you've got nothing.

>free-software raw developers
Not him but all the ones I've tried are shit
But then I use ACR instead of lightroom so what the fuck am i doing with my life

based

REKT

Krita + Inkscape is a closer analogy to Photoshop + Illustrator.
GIMP is more like Adobe Bridge.

GIMP is fine you cocksucking fag.

The only people who don't like GIMP object to how it handles floating palettes. There's no technical argument against it and hasn't been for many years. Obscure professional print features aren't needed because a service bureau will do all the separations and shit for you these days anyway.

I mean I use photoshop for a few features but I know I'm a cuck paying for software and still keep GIMP installed for the occasional use case where it works better.

>The only people who don't like GIMP object to how it handles floating palettes.
I have seen numerous reasons, how GIMP lacks this and that, but it's always lacking some obscure/advanced feature that few actually use. In fact, I dare say that over 80% of the people arguing against it only do so because it doesn't have every feature the competitors do; not because they use those features, but because 'they might need them a few years down the line, maybe'. I personally don't see why you wouldn't use GIMP if it can do what you set out to do. It's not a good example of FOSS, and I hear the developers aren't the nicest around, but it's still much better than going proprietary.

Any good free alternatives to Lightroom?

I'm going to show people this image whenever someone says pirating is immoral.
That price is rape. We live in a rape culture.

Adobe's pricing is fucking predatory. If I want only two programs (Photoshop, Premiere) then I should suck it up and buy whole fucking package of shit I'll never need. Don't be fooled by "per month" prices, per license agreement you should pay whole fucking year. If you cancel, they will try to jew you out with your card info you gave them. Fuck Adobe.

That's how shills operate, they choose some corner case and harp on it.

pro photog here.

gimp and darktable are the biggest pieces of shit. no self respecting person would use them.

the doubling of the price on adobe is unfortunate but still a small price for quality post tools.

i hate adobe but it's better than using faggot free software that is fugly and unusable.

faggots defending gimp only do pixel art.

>reddit spacing
you have to be at least twelve years old to use this bulletin board service

when he says "pro photog" he means that he took pictures of his cousin's garage band playing at the local bar this one time.

Meanwhile, I'm using Capture One for RAW developing and Affinity Photo for final retouch because both programs can be bought and they don't have 14 background telemetry services running 24/7. And ADobe picture quality is horrendous, absolutely garbage. They try to brute force their proprietary shit to become industry standard, and when the industry doesn't accept Adobe's shit, Adobe purposefully fucks the color on camera manufacturers who don't into Adobe propietary shit

GET

FUCKED

ADOBECÚCKS

Attached: 1540239668745.jpg (5369x1500, 918K)

Attached: 1540316752549.jpg (1994x526, 129K)

No they didn't. You specifically selected the 1TB cloud storage plan to deceive people. The base plan is still 9.99 on their site

Attached: Untitled.png (2246x1123, 192K)

>raw-the-rapee
problematic

yeah nice pentagonal bokeh from your $80 Canon 50/1.8

petapixel.com/2019/05/02/adobes-10-photography-plan-gone-from-site-cheapest-is-20-month/

dunno ACR defaults to adobe standard on mine which is less 'aggressive'. what does camera matching even mean

>base plan still available
>increased storage to 1TB on other plan

>"From time to time, we run tests on Adobe.com which cover a range of items, including plan options that may or may not be presented to all visitors to Adobe com We are currently running a number of tests on Adobe . com. The plan can be purchased at adobe . com/go/ photo18 sptst, via phone at 1-800- or via major retailers."

Attached: toddlers_0.png (189x202, 42K)

>being unlucky

Looks like OP has been exposed as a faggot yet again

I wish people could come up with other reasons for not using GIMP than
>the buttons are not all in identical place compared to Adobe Photoshop
>i don't know how to draw a circle
because those are getting old and stale

/gd/ in suicide watch

Adobe wants a nightmarish future dystopia where only the global elites have OC and the unwashed masses of doubt digit IQ peasants are forced to subsist on watermarked Pepes and Wojaks jpgs with iOS UUID filenames that have been resaved over a thousand times.

Attached: you will live to see man made horrors beyond your comprehension.png (608x723, 655K)