Icecat!

Icecat!
>Doesn't work
Ungoogled Chromium!
>Botnet
Firefox!
>Doesn't work

So, what's the best browser?

Attached: 1554663052892.jpg (693x689, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfox.net/addons/
git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doesn't work
What exactly doesn't work?

qutebrowser

Attached: main.png (696x420, 46K)

OP's brain

Was about to post this.

literally every browser is a botnet

Attached: 084r0948r.png (1164x666, 97K)

based retardposter

The Internet is a botnet

This is on a clean install with no addons or tweaks?

elinks

>ungoogled-chromium
>botnet

Just disable LibreJS. It’s a failed experiment that they still package with Icecat for some reason

Just don't sign in a google service on ungoogled chromium.

w3m. no bloat. no botnet. just werks.

Can someone redpill me on ungoogled chromium being botnet?
I'm using it right now bros

It's not really botnet, but you don't have all to anti-botnet extensions firefox has.

Qutebrowser

instagram videos dont even appera on firefox...
using 56.0 and NOT willing to update

oh alright, I can live with that then

Chrome from Windows store.

>Python

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

Have you tried a fresh profile?
>56
Why not try Waterfox then? What's holding you back, anyway?

>Ungoogled Chromium!
>>Botnet
Literally everything is a botnet we can't escape from when you take it that far.

Attached: 1497581346598.png (443x485, 171K)

They certainly do in newer versions, so it's your unwillingness to update that fucks you over.

no, probably it is some kind of shit in this version. i would go back to 53 but the firefox jews wont let me dowload any older addon

Wrong.

I don't see the point of restricting yourself to old and unmaintained FF versions, but here's a collection of links that should provide you with all your legacy extensions
waterfox.net/addons/

Brave.

Icecat works great, I use it for every web site and I never have a problem.

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git.savannah.gnu.org/git/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

edge

use vivaldi and never look back.

surf and lynx is all you need

If you disable librejs, does Icecat work like regular Firefox or are there still other defaults that screw with you?

Oh shit I'm not alone using this crap

Icecat!

>Doesn't work
Ungoogled Chromium!

>Botnet
Firefox!

>Doesn't work
So, what's the best browser?

Since you can't into ungoogled chromium but you're fine with icecat just keep using that.

Attached: _bmw_ - Globohomo, nightmare edition.jpg (255x157, 15K)

Kiwi browser

There's the dumb searx thing you should also disable. Just use umatrix+ublock origin instead. Icecat has pretty tame defaults all things. It removes some garbage like pocket and sets a few settings like fingerprinting protection on.

cURL -O
Everything else is bloated shit

How to I post to 4chins with curl though?

This may come as a shock to you, but if you connect to the internet in any way, you're already part of a botnet.

Works on my machine

>Ungoogled Chromium
>Botnet
There's a lot of things wrong with it but being a botnet (more than using the web already is) isn't one of those things.

Attached: 1555705736392.png (188x264, 77K)

Vivaldi

w3m

icecat works fine. but if you're too autistic to just disable librejs then use palemoon

There isn't a best browser, all browsers will be flawed.
Developing an advanced and feature-rich browser will require large-scale intensive development, along with the funds to do so. Securing a stable source of funding often lead to a "botnet" and plenty of other issues being packaged along with the product. In contrast, browsers free from such issues tend to be smaller projects with their own problems, usually stemming from a lack of skilled and/or committed developers.
You are usually free to modify those browsers and correct some of their shortcomings, and you can share these modifications with the rest of us if you choose to do so. It's far from a complete or fair solution, but at such a solution exists, so try and make use of it if you can.

you don't, that's the best part.