Let's make a smartphone recommendation list so retards (<<70794060) will stop making threads about how they bought a...

Let's make a smartphone recommendation list so retards (

Attached: smartphone guide.png (1080x1920, 61K)

Install gentoo

I'm so mad I couldn't even link to the thread correctly. Here it is.

add a manlet section with the iphone SE for the fagbois, xz1 compact for the googleshit pajeets and z5 compact for the lineageOS chads
t. manlet in an era without manletphones

Lenovo K5 Pro is a solid pick if you're after a cheap smartphone without the notch, with 6 gigs of RAM, expandable storage, lte band 20 and an actual headphone jack along with a type-c port

"Lets post a bunch of Chinese phablets with 6" screens based on how much ram and cores they have because that determines whether a phone is good or not"

I got rid of the categories for prices because they seem unnecessary.

Which of those is the best value? I'll add one that's just for manlets.

Done

This is supposed to have more phones than just the chink guide in /spg/. The chink guide has issues such as difficulty getting an AOSP phone and stupid American wireless bands among other things.

Attached: smartphone guide.png (1080x1920, 68K)

>Which of those is the best value?
All of them, they target different people and those three are the only small phones still usable today.
>SE for ifags
>Z5c supports LineageOS 14.1 for antigoogle fags.
>ZX1c if you're into or don't mind googleshit, better specs than the z5c but still somewhat overpriced because >sony

I have a Moto G5S, it's cheap, rooting is easy and there are some pretty good ROMs out there.

Btw, currently running Android 9.0 "Pie" Pixel Experience on it. Everything works fine.

Done

Attached: 1556922861298.png (1080x1920, 48K)

Here is a better version.

I'll add the Z5c too.

Attached: smartphone guide.png (1080x1920, 92K)

Pocophone f1 is a must, it's one of the best phones out there (unless you have a problem with chinkshit)

Mi A1
best post
/thread

>Pocophone
this sounds so fucking stupid
the fug was xiaomeme thinking

OP here, I'm starting to think a guide dedicated to just what Americans can buy (without jumping through hoops) would be more useful. Everyone else seems to have access to chinkphones which cover every price/performance/battery/camera needs someone could have. They can just use the standard chinkphone guide in /spg/.

Lg v20 is the only phone worth recommending atm

Even then a single image that encapsulates all the good smartphones at the moment, be it chinkshit or ameriturds would be very useful to brainlets and iToddlers

Attached: IMG_1252.jpg (400x400, 15K)

That's true. However, I'm not sure I can find the phones that would match every preference. Here's a different version of the guide I just made.

Attached: smartphone guide.png (1080x1266, 127K)

Just so we're clear, no Apple. Right?

Attached: smartphone guide.png (1080x1266, 131K)

Why is there not a phone that feeds false info to data harvesting apps?

for what purpose

BIG WALLET ENERGY
>S10e, S10 and S10 Plus
>Note 9

It just werks
>OnePlus 6t

Poor but flexible
>Moto g6/g7

If I suck enough dick then daddy will buy me a new handy
>Whatever budget Sammy's and Moto's metro is discounting or giving away free